PDA

View Full Version : Yo bitch, it HURTS.

KodiaX987
Jul 5, 2004, 09:36 AM
People have a fascination for wounds. Everytime there's a little bit of blood on your body, people around you seem to develop a fixation on feeling it.

Scenario. Last night, I scraped my hand against the table's rub while playing pool, leaving me with a small bloody mark on my knuckle, but which nevertheless hurts enough to be annoying.

The next morning, as I type at the computer, mom notices the little bloody mark. So what does she do?

SHE PUTS HER FUCKING FINGER ON IT.

Yes, my scratch is fucking real, you DON'T need to touch it just to make sure. When she did it, I immediately yelled "OWWW!! JESUS OF SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!" I mean come on, if I get an open fracture, will you go and try to grab the bone just to make sure you're not hallucinating?

Sorry, but my mom is a fucking idiot. And mom, if you're reading these lines, don't expect me to ever delete that post because you once again PROVED IT!

Nai_Calus
Jul 5, 2004, 09:42 AM
I hate that.
I love you.
But not that way.
Can I eat your mom? I'm hungry.

Kizaragu
Jul 5, 2004, 09:57 AM
Along those lines, I also get pissed off at the following:
For example say I'm rolling around on say the floor clutching my leg, cursing and obviousely in a distressed and painful manner.
What's the last thing I want to hear?

"Are you ok?"
What the hell do you think!?
I know people tend to mean well, but what answer are they expecting me to give?
I tend to let rip at them if they ask me that.
If one of my friends is in the same situation, I always make a point to tell everyone to give them a minute until they look less distressed (unless obviousely it's a life or death situation) and I ask them how they are after they've got off the floor.

InfernoNR7
Jul 5, 2004, 10:59 AM
On 2004-07-05 07:57, Kizaragu wrote:
Along those lines, I also get pissed off at the following:
For example say I'm rolling around on say the floor clutching my leg, cursing and obviousely in a distressed and painful manner.
What's the last thing I want to hear?

"Are you ok?"
What the hell do you think!?
I know people tend to mean well, but what answer are they expecting me to give?
I tend to let rip at them if they ask me that.
If one of my friends is in the same situation, I always make a point to tell everyone to give them a minute until they look less distressed (unless obviousely it's a life or death situation) and I ask them how they are after they've got off the floor.

They ask "Is it OK?" Not because it fricken obviously hurts, but to ask if you feel like you're going to faint, throw up, see if you're going into shock, maybe you can feel the bone broken, etc. quite unwise to flip out over someone asking that.

[kinda kidding]if you were to go off on me for asking that, I'd kick your leg[/not really]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfernoNR7 on 2004-07-05 09:00 ]</font>

navci
Jul 5, 2004, 12:33 PM
Dude, so if you are rolling in pain and I wanna show some care, what am I supposed to say? "OMGWTF are you an idiot to roll around like that?" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Touching the wound is weird, I don't know why your mom feels a need to do it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Kizaragu
Jul 5, 2004, 01:13 PM
I kind of regret saying that now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
I guess if you all just stood there staring blankly at me, I'd be even more insulted.
Guess I didn't really think through what I was saying proppaly. I take it back. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jul 5, 2004, 02:12 PM
I think you'd be more insulted if they completely ignored you.

RFB
Jul 5, 2004, 02:51 PM
On 2004-07-05 07:36, KodiaX987 wrote:
People have a fascination for wounds. Everytime there's a little bit of blood on your body, people around you seem to develop a fixation on feeling it.

Scenario. Last night, I scraped my hand against the table's rub while playing pool, leaving me with a small bloody mark on my knuckle, but which nevertheless hurts enough to be annoying.

The next morning, as I type at the computer, mom notices the little bloody mark. So what does she do?

SHE PUTS HER FUCKING FINGER ON IT.

Yes, my scratch is fucking real, you DON'T need to touch it just to make sure. When she did it, I immediately yelled "OWWW!! JESUS OF SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!" I mean come on, if I get an open fracture, will you go and try to grab the bone just to make sure you're not hallucinating?

Sorry, but my mom is a fucking idiot. And mom, if you're reading these lines, don't expect me to ever delete that post because you once again PROVED IT!

Take out Kodia, insert me. Take out Kodia's mom, insert me. Thank god I am old enough to stop her from anything. BTW, I read this to my mom... I totally owned her.

AUTO_
Jul 5, 2004, 03:33 PM
Reminds me of that Simpsons episode.

Atleast when the wound heals you'll always remember your mom touching it? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Kuea
Jul 5, 2004, 07:13 PM
I hate it when people do that

happens to me all the time

ABDUR101
Jul 5, 2004, 07:21 PM
Reminds me of when I was 12 or so, one time I was riding my bike down the road on a steep hill. Wiped out and skint my entire knee.

Came in the house, sat at the kitchen table wincing and dad came over and said it should be cleaned, so he gets out the iodine bottle.(Which I had seen him dabble on cuts on his hands and he'd make remarks about how it stung) He starts putting some on and I start gasping, he keeps putting it on and kinda chuckling to himself.

I did'nt say how much it hurt, I just figured it needed cleaned, then mom came in, saw my expression and said "What the hell are you doing? He's nearly crying." He was shocked and stopped immediately and apologized, it turns out he thought I was setting there laughing. XD

Daikarin
Jul 5, 2004, 07:28 PM
Hey, reminds me of my own tale!

Back when I was a kid, I liked to go downhill from my neighbourhood. It just so happens that there's a 90º curve at the end of the inclined street, so I normally use my brakes first to then turn.

But on one day, probably because the next-door girl was watching, or just male hormones, I decided to make the curve at full speed and trust my instinct and the tire's atrite. with the rocky ground.

So, when doing the curve, I lost control of the bike and went full speed to the wall of the neighbour's house.

Adding to my luck, the wall wasn't flat. It has made with those bricks with sharp edges everywhere. So, I ended up making a fool out of myself in front of someone ANDDDD trashed myself all over.

So, to end the day, I got bruises and cuts all over my body, like if I just had a fight with the neighbour's dog.

The girl, always watching, didn't laugh, just asked worried, if I was ok.

- "Felling good!"- I lied, humping back home while carrying the bike.

Then came the alcohol/desinfection treatment. Add that to the fact that when my dad asks "Does it hurt over here", he doesn't wait for an answer. He just presses every wound to see the reaction.

doubletake123
Jul 5, 2004, 07:55 PM
oh it was the best when i went into the emergency room to see if i had appendicides (sry i can't spell) and eventually the doctor got to me and he put 2 fingers over where my appendix is and started pushing down really hard and saying "does it hurt?" and being the manly man i am i screamed "NOOOOOO!" and he did it harded and asked again and i was like "NOOOOO! It feels fine!" lol what a day.

Firocket1690
Jul 5, 2004, 09:27 PM
meh~

mosquito bite on arm

itchy

scratchy

bleed

.. dad thinks the bloodstain on my arm is because im taking needle drugs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Shattered_weasel
Jul 6, 2004, 03:40 AM
Jesus of Shit.....god that is priceless....so easy to make but it makes sense out of what you mean.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 6, 2004, 05:02 AM
wow... You all have no lives... lol

I was attacked by a reclinable chair only to be struck in the face. I had some butterfly stiches and half my face wide open... wow, thinks grandpa... you suck at hide and seek!!!!

Scejntjynahl
Jul 6, 2004, 10:41 AM
After school. Stepped on broken piece of glass, went through my foot (and my old Chucks).

Limped all the way home from school. Mother janked piece out, bleeding profusely. Then my siblings asked "can you walk?"

Hmmm. Lets see *stands up* *Blood gushes out* Mother "MY FLOOR I JUST CLEANED IT!"

Moms always seem to have the priorities of life straight... meh.