PDA

View Full Version : I'm the stupidest bastard alive

JaquesOran
Jul 6, 2004, 01:04 PM
I'm also one of the most lucky.

I'm wandering through caves with my Oran RAmar. Not trynna pipe or anything. I see two lilies behind me.

One looks odd and I notice it has green leaves! It's a Mil Lilly! So I proceed to blow it to peices and it drops....

....2006 meseta. Bastard. So I carry on feeling rather grumpy and without piping I see another freakin mil lilly! Not beleiving my luck I run out to blast it with my Mech Guns and the auto-target locks onto a different monster. And can you guess what happens?

Megid.

GOD DAMNIT!

I'm the stupidest idiot alive! Why did I let that happen? AAAARRRGGGHHH!

I needed to vent my rage.

lain2k3
Jul 6, 2004, 01:42 PM
All you missed was sense plate. Nothing to be enraged about. It can be good, but has a very high level requierment (141) You'll find another by then.

joncushing
Jul 6, 2004, 01:47 PM
I found one with my oran HUmar and yes you arent missing anything, i have pretty decent armor as it is and im sure there is much better armor out there with a lower level requirment

JaquesOran
Jul 6, 2004, 02:30 PM
Yeh, but all the same, it still pisses me off. I went through all of ult forest, then through all of ult caves and didn't get a single rare!

Rainbowlemon
Jul 6, 2004, 02:36 PM
Not meaning to make things worse or anything, but shouldn't this be in rants?

Yeah, Mils can be annoying - that's why I always carry 2 scape dolls with me. Some people choose to boost their dark resistance in caves, but I'd rather spend my sockets on other things http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

digigram
Jul 6, 2004, 02:43 PM
I'm assuming you were offline.

JaquesOran
Jul 6, 2004, 02:50 PM
Yeh, I was offline. And I carry an attribute plate, so my dark resistance is 20.

Vielka
Jul 6, 2004, 04:10 PM
if it makes u feel better.. im an idiot too. the other day i had to make a whitill fomarl to get my sato mag.. i had 3 characters on my memory card and one open slot.. i decided to erase my lv4 racast... since playing offline solo with that isnt going to be fun.. I made my fomarl and got my sato.... later that night, i forgot that my racast had some good rares in his bank.. some rares like Gi-Gue BAzooka, inferno bazooka with good percents, and LK-14 combats with hit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif dumb ass me

Dhylec
Jul 6, 2004, 04:14 PM
well, it sounds bad, but don't feel bad, there will always another chance
carry dollz with you in megid infested areas like caves & temple

btw, vent in the right board next time!

darthsaber9x9
Jul 6, 2004, 04:19 PM
On 2004-07-06 14:14, Dhylec wrote:
well, it sounds bad, but don't feel bad, there will always another chance
carry dollz with you in megid infested areas like caves & temple

btw, vent in the right board next time!

caves is hardly megid INFESTED >_>