PDA

View Full Version : why did you delete the topic wata?

StonedGrover
Jun 7, 2002, 12:40 PM
i dont see why you would censor someone accusing you of reading everyone PM's. why not just dispute it? why not state your case? instead you try and hide it from people?? am i to understand by you trying to make it go away, that you do read other peoples private messages?? and that people whould be careful of what they write cause you will look at them? I am confused.. what are we all to think terry?

YoungForest
Jun 7, 2002, 12:43 PM
Before this topic gets locked, I'm wondering what the hell everyone is talking about on this subject. Can you shed a little light before locking, watta?

StonedGrover
Jun 7, 2002, 12:45 PM
someone who knows wata very well has accused him of looking at your personal messages.. he has access to all of your passwords. but when someone made reference to this, he deleted the topic.. i was just curious as to why??

rbf2000
Jun 7, 2002, 12:47 PM
I don't know whats going on either, but just let it die...

YoungForest
Jun 7, 2002, 12:49 PM
On 2002-06-07 10:47, rbf2000 wrote:
I don't know whats going on either, but just let it die...

No no, this is getting quite interesting. I would like wata to explain before locking.

watashiwa
Jun 7, 2002, 12:50 PM
Because there's no proof to anything nor I'm I trying to hide anything. I simply do not have the time to deal with immature children like you.

You should tell your friend, who claims she's got so much more of a life, to actually go about living it. How can you claim that you are better than a forum or the people on it, yet you register one million times just to cause problems? PSOW ill needs drama such that DP, better known as Drama Pool, had. I apologize for making you guys all "homeless", but I've really got better things to go then sit around defending accuisations or countering bullshit all day.

Move on if you really have nothing else to discuss here. You, her, and all the rest of you. I really have nothing more to say about the subject.

:edit: And to quote StonedGrover, "he has access to all of your passwords". That's complete bullshit. Anyone who's worked with phpBB knows that passwords cannot be seen by admins. They are encrypted when stored into the database and cannot be decrypted, ever. Admins may only set a new password to an account, never view the old one. Stop believing everything you hear.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2002-06-07 10:53 ]</font>