PDA

View Full Version : GC: GuldMilla

DarkerShadow
Jul 7, 2004, 09:17 AM
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade either Guld Milla or just Handgun: Guld? If someone is willing to trade it, tell me what kinda of stuff your looking for, though I many not be able to get it (or dont have it), I would also be willing to trade large amounts of little lower level rares to make up for it.

Myopathy
Jul 8, 2004, 01:48 PM
On 2004-07-07 07:17, TheDarkerSideofYourShadow wrote:
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade either Guld Milla or just Handgun: Guld? If someone is willing to trade it, tell me what kinda of stuff your looking for, though I many not be able to get it (or dont have it), I would also be willing to trade large amounts of little lower level rares to make up for it.

Don't trade anything for it because if someone says they'll trade you a Guld Milla, then it's a dupe. And dupes are worth nothing.

Furufufu
Jul 8, 2004, 01:52 PM
ya, I have a Guld Milla to trade. I'm lookin for Secure Feet, Iron/Panzer Faust, Rikas Claw, Twin Chakram, or Ricos Earrings... sry if some of these are sounding like too much... just these r the only things I REALLY need ^_^, tell me if ud like to trade. And, if ur wonderin, it is legit, the only one ive got, I like my Yasminkov 9K better ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Furufufu on 2004-07-08 12:05 ]</font>

Kiri
Jul 8, 2004, 02:36 PM
On 2004-07-08 11:48, Ezellaur wrote:

On 2004-07-07 07:17, TheDarkerSideofYourShadow wrote:

Don't trade anything for it because if someone says they'll trade you a Guld Milla, then it's a dupe. And dupes are worth nothing.

what are you talking about? I have a legit one and im sure because a made it myself...offline. im not trading it though cuz i only have one. but...i do have a handgun:milla for trade.

DarkerShadow
Jul 8, 2004, 02:47 PM
Well, I can find the Secure Feet, Rico's Earrings, and Rika's Claw. Though I don't have any of those now, I'll look for them. If I find one, I'll PM you.