PDA

View Full Version : ARGH!! no way!!

Kadavreski
Jul 7, 2004, 11:44 AM
i got raided...
my locker got cracked clean open (and the door nearly came off....)half the stuff outta
my pencilcase go nicked, as did my money...
my phone JUST missed getting nicked.

space_butler
Jul 7, 2004, 11:47 AM
you actually keps valuble stuff in your locker?

Kadavreski
Jul 7, 2004, 11:51 AM
well, i go to a very heavily patrolled school
we have cams in every room/

Kizaragu
Jul 7, 2004, 11:54 AM
Too bad dude, I know how it feels. I've had money taken from my locker once at work.
Not alot mind you, but just knowing someone had been through my stuff... *shudder*

They also stole half the stuff in your pencil case?
Someone needed a pen real bad.

Amiadon
Jul 7, 2004, 11:54 AM
GodI feel sorry for you. If I wasn't the secret leader of the illuminati-like presence in Prance, I wouldn't worry about money either.

space_butler
Jul 7, 2004, 11:56 AM
if a school has lockers then you still keep expensive stuff in your bag..thats the smart thing to do

Sef
Jul 7, 2004, 11:59 AM
Aww, man too bad.

I've had my money, a gameboy game, and my shirt stolen out of my gym locker once. Had to wear my damn gym shirt rest of the day. Smelly thing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Myopathy
Jul 7, 2004, 12:03 PM
You guys actually used your lockers in school? I stopped doing that after like sophomore year of high school. After that, I would either just leave all my books at home since most of the time I didn't use them, or I'd bring one if I absolutely needed it that way.

Scejntjynahl
Jul 7, 2004, 12:04 PM
Can you put mousetraps in there?

Kizaragu
Jul 7, 2004, 12:08 PM
What good will that do? I doubt mice are responcible for stealing his belongings. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Outrider
Jul 7, 2004, 12:11 PM
I stopped using my locker in senior year because I lost my lock.

And then, since I didn't want to bring too many books to school, I started bringing just my notebook.

Oh yeah, I totally rocked senior year.

Sef
Jul 7, 2004, 12:14 PM
On 2004-07-07 10:03, Ezellaur wrote:
You guys actually used your lockers in school? I stopped doing that after like sophomore year of high school. After that, I would either just leave all my books at home since most of the time I didn't use them, or I'd bring one if I absolutely needed it that way.

I was a Freshman at the time. Gonna be starting my Junior year this August.

Kadavreski
Jul 7, 2004, 12:48 PM
On 2004-07-07 09:54, Kizaragu wrote:
Too bad dude, I know how it feels. I've had money taken from my locker once at work.
Not alot mind you, but just knowing someone had been through my stuff... *shudder*

They also stole half the stuff in your pencil case?
Someone needed a pen real bad.

heh...well, thanks. someone is going to get hurt when i find out who it is.