PDA

View Full Version : This is really getting old...

Link00seven
Jul 11, 2004, 11:13 AM
You know what's really stupid? When people post shit in your AIM Guestbook, talking about you, against you, whatever. Then, the bastards dont even leave a name. What kind of shit is that? They've got the balls to insult me, yet they cant do it to my face? Why? Afraid? Does this fat bastard intimidate you?

Read some of this crap, there dated too.

Email: hi matt
Time: 07-29-2003 09:22 PM
Subject: Hi matt glade to see you
Message: matt...matt o matt. wut can i say...your a homo.. with mike.. if i member crorectly you and mike were goin to jump me at the end of the year..hummmmmmmmmmmm.. nope ran lika bitch...but its all good.. oyu know wut im sayin.. but hey it dont bother me.. but ne way... im so happy for you and you lil gay game cube (game cube sux and sorry you do to) ahahha i made that up... yalike it.. so i just wanted to say....FUCK YOU MATT AND YOU LIL GAMES CUS I REMEMBER ALL THE SHIT YOU TALKED ABOUT ME IN SKOOL AND I KNOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAGGET FRIEND MIKE.. THAT LIL 2 FOOT TALL BITCH.... HE ACTULLY THOUGHT HE COULD TAKE ME AND WILL LOEWE IN A FIGHT.. BITCH PLEASE.. ANS FUCK ZELDA AND ALL YOUR OTHER FAGGET GAMES.. YOU WANT ME ILL BE AT YOUR SKOOL FOR ONE MORE YEAR AND YOU AND I KNOW YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME SOO.. I DONT CARE WUT YOU WANT. ILL BEAT YOUR ASS LIKE I DID TO JESSE JONES LAST YEAR.. HAVE A NICE WOUNDERFULL CHUBBY LIL (BIG) DAY

The best part about that one, none of it is true.

Email:
Time: 03-26-2004 11:34 PM
Subject: Get a life
Message: Doode, I know your only 14, and all you do is play video games, and is in the "high school band". Well we know your not cool, and do you even like girls yet? well you might, at least those cartoon girls on games, anyhow, Grow up and get a life. Get out of your final fantasy world, peace.

pfft, i'm acomplished more then he probably could anyway. I'm in a college band too, ya fucker.

Email: wtf
Time: 06-06-2004 10:07 PM
Subject: fag
Message: i just have to say YOUR A FUCKING NERD!!! A cpmlete and total loser, you stupid fag

That's real basic and simple...

Email:
Time: 07-10-2004 07:15 PM
Subject: you
Message: yano matt.. being president is a harder jb then it looks huuh? i could tell bc ur not doing so good at it.... we have one carwash this whole summer...wow thats gopnna raise tons of money... and yeah great job at the flost meetings...do u even have a bag full yet?????? by this time danielle mills had 7 trash bags full and already startd working on the float... Matt you suck and u need to take some resposility and go do somthing ....looks like are class isnt gonna have a float this year by the rate ur goin

The best part about that one, is they dont leave a name, yet that have just so much to say about me. And what they say about how Danielle was so much farther, bull shit, when I went to one meeting when she was in office, it was late augest and she was just a bit farther then I am now, "poofing" out the napkins and spray painting the stuff, to where we're still folding, however, its only Jul. 11th http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and im upin the meetings to Mon-Thurs 6-8. And, he doesnt have the full schedule, which lists 3 car washes at the time. This one really pissed me off, because its not even half way into summer break, and I just recently launched a new plan.

Anyway, to end, this shit's gettin old. The random insulst, the shit I put up with all the time, just because i'm fat and a gamer. The best part: They're fuckin stayin anonymous...

I have a few pictures to express my feelings.

http://www.psolegacy.vonetwork.com/images/drevilbanner.jpg
http://www.psolegacy.vonetwork.com/images/assholes.jpg

*sigh*

Ness
Jul 11, 2004, 11:17 AM
What's worse is when those people start harassing you on AIM, MSNM, and e-mail. The only difference is that I know the name of the person who is harrassing, but he is to much of a coward to tell me himself; he hides under fake identities when he attacks me.

Alot of them say that you are a nerd and a loser. What's funny is that they are the ones taking time out of their lives to write hateful messages in the guestbook of some teenager on the itnernet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-07-11 09:22 ]</font>

Nazo
Jul 11, 2004, 11:22 AM
Aiii... that's why you use MSN... but then MSN crashes, so you use Mac's e-mail http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif! But seriously, forget those assholes. Though I forgot to post this one in the off topic thread, here's another word of wisdom for you:

"If one insults you, they're assuming. If they're assuming, you're allowed to say: 'U the ass, not me.'"

Well, ok, its not the best one, but I had that one at hand- couldn't resist... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

SpikeOtacon
Jul 11, 2004, 01:42 PM
I get this on my LJ constantly, and random AIM messages as well. I really think it's hilarious and I like to get them whipped up into a frenzy to see how many grammatical errors they can make. Not to mention the fact that they can't spell out the swearwords they try to use. Best thing to do is to comment back with a smile on your face and get an IP sniffer. Oh how things are fixed when you have one of those things...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

ABDUR101
Jul 11, 2004, 02:10 PM
Trillian, no one can view me online unless I add them to my list, so only a select few will ever be able to message me, and if they annoy me I just delete them and BUH-BYE!

LJ, under an entirely different name that only a handful of people know about, and only friend's can comment(of which there's only one).

No use handing out your contacts and various media's if people are going to abuse it, right?

Armok
Jul 11, 2004, 02:54 PM
The fiurst message you got is brillaint what an original clever person must of wrote that....No really I laughed till I cried at the absolute rage shown and stupidity of the insults. Much like the way I laughed at the chimps hitting each other with sticks at the zoo.

Anyway its better to be know and hated, than unknown and a boring. Shows you have a strength of character and arent a lemming in any case.

Bradicus
Jul 11, 2004, 03:34 PM
Pffft.
Just go Maddox on their asses.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 11, 2004, 03:53 PM
On 2004-07-11 12:10, ABDUR101 wrote:
Trillian, no one can view me online unless I add them to my list, so only a select few will ever be able to message me, and if they annoy me I just delete them and BUH-BYE!

I never knew of this function. I must find that and start using that.

InfernoNR7
Jul 11, 2004, 11:09 PM
Sounds like problems I've had before. Cowards who secretly disliked me, and all they could do was insult me over AIM because I was:
A. A geek (which I really don't deny, I like computers, games, etc.)
B. I was smarter than them.
C. I did something to offend them at some obscure time that I had no clue about.

Meh, just ignore the Buttholes. I know it's hard, or you could use some method of figuring out who they are.

Link00seven
Jul 11, 2004, 11:22 PM
There is really nothing I can do...unless somehow I can get a IP Tracker...but how would I integrate it into one of them stupid Buddyprofile guestbooks?

I'm thinking of changing over to Subprofile, because they force you to include the screen name of the person who is signing, so it may keep idiots from signing, or allow better ways to track who they are.

Sharkyland
Jul 12, 2004, 01:37 AM
Guestbooks?! x_x

Guile
Jul 12, 2004, 02:28 AM
I gotta say if anyone ever made fun of me and my gamecube...well..well I would just laugh at them.
Seriously that is some of the worse insults I have ever seen..and to be to pussy to even leave a name...well if you find out who it is beat their ass, seriously.

jammuto
Jul 12, 2004, 05:53 PM
if u ever get any of their sns, im me -sweetsmacktard i'll get a bunch of ppl to crash them and spam the hell outta them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Evil_Althena8
Jul 12, 2004, 05:59 PM
ah, i sure do love being out of high school. Just ignore the idiots, fighting with them won't get you anywhere, unless you can pull a good prank on them...heheheh*evilgrin*

Shammed
Jul 14, 2004, 12:06 AM
Wow, I had no clue that geek harassment extended into the "internet world" beyond the limits of just school/college. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_pengy.gif

darthsaber9x9
Jul 14, 2004, 08:23 AM
On 2004-07-13 22:06, Shammed wrote:
Wow, I had no clue that geek harassment extended into the "internet world" beyond the limits of just school/college. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_pengy.gif

yes its kind of ironic in a way isn't it?

tai_EX
Jul 15, 2004, 04:30 PM
hmmmm... well i would suggest checking who has viewed your profile, and if there is any SNs yu dont recognize, then IM them and sign their Buddyprofile using the same shit!