PDA

View Full Version : Not Disabled? Then Dont Park in the Disabled Spot!

Deathscythealpha
Jul 11, 2004, 06:41 PM
Ok, over the last year my Mums started having really bad back problems which are a result of working at a nursing home for many years and having to lift so many patients. Its got so bad that she is in pain kneeling down to pcik up stuff, lifting anything and even walking. She has now been classed as disabled because of it and since ive been back home all ive really done is help her about the house.

Well i was travelling up to the shops with her the other day and we went to the disbled parking spots. I dont know if im looking at this wrong or not, but im sure 'West Country Windows' is not counted as disabled. Neither is a roofing firm, the post office or that flash dickweed in his sports car.

It really gets me angry when people park in these spots that are put there for the convenience of disbled people just because they cant be bothered to find another spot. What? You have to walk further from your van to get a sandwich? Tough shit! Least you wont be in serious pain afterwards like some disabled people (my Mum included). If i had my way i would drag all cars that are in disabled parking and not displaying a Disabled Person's Badge to an impound lot straight away.

Same goes to people who park in parent and child spaces.

Aunt_Betty
Jul 11, 2004, 07:12 PM
You should have gotten the license late nunber. It's fun to skrew people.

Noone
Jul 11, 2004, 07:19 PM
Thats awful to hear. You really should report a person who does that. I would do something worse if i felt justified.

Eihwaz
Jul 11, 2004, 07:28 PM
People are becoming lazier, fatter, and more assholish.

That sucks, really, you should report the guy.

navci
Jul 12, 2004, 02:10 AM
Those people should have their legs chopped off. Then they can truely be disabled and use the spot.

Ya know, they should put people with chainsaws at the spot. If people who are not disabled dared to park there, then they get to have their legs saw off. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Armok
Jul 12, 2004, 04:39 AM
I'm all for real injured ppl getting special allowances. BUt What annoys me is when the whole car park is full except the 10 spaces right at the front. God I'm all for it but the annoyingly large numbers of these spaces compared to normal ones is ridiculas.

Plus most of the disabled car permits are used by those ****s who just phoned for insurance claims when they 'fell' over on the pavement. Firstly stop handing them out so freely to any moron who claims to be disabled. Its like the other day I had to queue for 2 hrs for a coach home. Then some really fat woman walks up claims to be disabled and gets on straight away. Look fuck that shit she just ate too many pies. Its her own fault why the hell should she get special treatment for being obestly fat.

tai_EX
Jul 14, 2004, 02:57 PM
Those people should have their legs chopped off. Then they can truely be disabled and use the spot.

yes they should! ::looks at parking space, realizes im parked in the handicapped space:: uhhh... heh. ^_^; oops?

Subliminalgroove
Jul 14, 2004, 03:03 PM
That shit pisses me right off.

I once had a girlfriend whose mother needed a handicap pass so she could use the handicap spaces until she healed from some surgery. Problem is, she used the thing a year after her surgery. Just be cause she was too much of an inconsiderate bitch to park 15 feet further away from her destination. We had some brutal arguments about that, let me tell you. Five years later, she STILL does it... I hope one day she gets that hefty fine they always threaten with.

Shattered_weasel
Jul 14, 2004, 07:23 PM
Lets hope there hancicap is that they can't read. If not.....kill 'em