PDA

View Full Version : "nba finals"

Shrevn
Jun 9, 2002, 11:52 PM
where's NJ at now? Lakers Win again today and they will win the series 4-0!!!
Sorry NJ this aint your year.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2002, 01:20 PM
Uhm who did you know that supported New Jersey in your face and all? I don't think they're on PSOW. O_o
And GO LAKERS! Win four NBA titles and live as kings! Not the Sacramento Kings of course.

Last_Saiyan
Jun 10, 2002, 01:31 PM
The Kings were so close, I'm still upset at Doug Kristie and Peja for missing those 3 pointers that could've took them to final play. It was an underdog's worst nightmare to come up short because your MVP wasn't delivering!!! Oh well, next year maybe. I also think it'll be a shut out also.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 10, 2002, 01:49 PM
Man I just have a grudge against Sacramento for stealing some of the Warriors best players(Chris Webber, Mitch Richmond. Warrior teammates once and the leading King scorers during their times with the Kings!) or eventually getting them for a time anyway.

Yeah Peja should have made the airball three in the corner and Doug Christie hadn't made a three that whole game so what was he doing taking a clutch shot?

BaronLaw
Jun 10, 2002, 05:23 PM
Had Sacramento simply converted a somewhat higher percentage of their free throws, then the Lakers would be watching the Finals on television.

In any event, I don't care. I have no dog in this fight. My team is the Chicago Bulls.

BaronLaw

Last_Saiyan
Jun 10, 2002, 05:30 PM
Man there were alot of factors that Kings shoulda took the game!!! If Aurri never made that shot, if Kings took game 6, if's.. too dang much if's!!! I think it came down to paying the due and Lakers was just in the championship run too long to just give a team that's been to their first finals the way. Kings need to pay their dues by playing and making it to the finals on a regular basis.

Guile
Jun 10, 2002, 08:48 PM
All I got to say is Lakers bout to be 3 in a row

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 12, 2002, 11:23 AM
On 2002-06-10 18:48, Guile wrote:
All I got to say is Lakers bout to be 3 in a row

Yes we know. Without the exception of a four game runaway by NJ.

LunarShadowX
Jun 12, 2002, 04:16 PM
No insulting the Nets, the fact that they even made it to the finals has to be divine intervention. For once New Jersey has had a decent basketball team.

nosaJ
Jun 12, 2002, 05:34 PM
I don't really care about basketball...

Last_Saiyan
Jun 12, 2002, 05:44 PM
For both the Nets and the Kings I have to agree with Ramirez...Kings wasn't really even a real team 3 years ago. Hehehe, I was suprised that they gave Lakers that kind of a game and challenge and they could've took it too!!! OT in a finals..that's got to be like finding 4 Al Rappies in the same map!!

nosaJ
Jun 12, 2002, 06:28 PM
Congratulations Last Saiyan! You set this topic on fire!

Shrevn
Jun 12, 2002, 09:18 PM
The bottom line is, No easter team has ANY competition with the HIGH 5 on the west.

Lakers
Kings
Spurs
Timberwolves
Maverics

And its just going to be that way till the east gets any better.

Dangerous55
Jun 12, 2002, 09:24 PM
I hate the Lakers,(is Philly fan). I mean, Kobe Bryant is a fucking hot dog idiot, ever see that commercial where he acts like he knows everything? He didnt even go to college! Its annoying...

And Shaq, well he gets away with everything and is a moron.

Another thing about Kobe, what the hell is with sticking his tounge out? That is ungodly annoying.

Guile
Jun 13, 2002, 12:39 AM
Well I guess my post was right..

GO LAKERS

g0th_gUrL
Jun 13, 2002, 12:57 AM
<peeks in>

hmmm...testosterone filled thread.

<thinks hard>
<must make a girly comment>

Does anyone else think that Popeye Jones guy (Washington wizards, i think) is the funniest looking guy in basketball?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 14, 2002, 03:09 PM
Yes, many jokes have ben made about Popeye Jones but I think you haven't even seen the guy until this year's Wizards games were televised eh?

g0th_gUrL
Jun 15, 2002, 03:17 AM
On 2002-06-14 13:09, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Yes, many jokes have ben made about Popeye Jones but I think you haven't even seen the guy until this year's Wizards games were televised eh?

ouch, for your info... all of my friends are avid basketball players/watchers. They're not the type who go out to the court whenever the finals come around, they play 24/7. And although basketball may not be my favorite sport, i do know a lot about it thanks to them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif so ha.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 15, 2002, 03:03 PM
Bah weirdo!
I said you haven't followed the career of Popeye Jones throughout the NBA not "You and your friends don't watch basketball."
Ay yi yi!
Wizard's games weren't televised nationally until this year, geez I agreed with you that he's funny looking don't shove a "ha" in my message board face!
So unless you live in Washington or have watched the NBA long enough to know each team Popeye played on, then just don't say anything.
I don't think Popeye Jones has ever had this much publicity EVER!!!

g0th_gUrL
Jun 15, 2002, 03:16 PM
On 2002-06-15 13:03, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Bah weirdo!
I said you haven't followed the career of Popeye Jones throughout the NBA not "You and your friends don't watch basketball."
Ay yi yi!
Wizard's games weren't televised nationally until this year, geez I agreed with you that he's funny looking don't shove a "ha" in my message board face!
So unless you live in Washington or have watched the NBA long enough to know each team Popeye played on, then just don't say anything.
I don't think Popeye Jones has ever had this much publicity EVER!!!

The whole reference to my friends and them playing basketball etc, was to show that I know a group of people who know a lot about basketball. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

No, i don't live in washington, but I did grow up with a brother who's 10 years older than me, and with friends who were either always 90 percent guys, or tomboys and watched/read/played basketball like its their religion.

And i *know* wizards games weren't televised till this year, you don't have to keep repeating it. Everyone knows michael jordan can put asses in any seat. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif k?

I know enough about him to know that he played in italy from 92-93 and then he went with Dallas Mavericks... and then after a few years of more trading, he got picked up by the wizards. Ta-da, is that enough for you?

So i'll HA! as much as i want.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 15, 2002, 11:34 PM
...Ok we have a winner! What you win:I don't know, don't care. :/
Good following of NBA I still didn't say you didn't follow the NBA or do it the way celebrities do so Lakers vs. Nets to "HA!" weird contrast indeed.
Undepressed eh well on PSO I have found this weird thingy called "Depression killer ++" It works wonders http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif .