PDA

View Full Version : Damn. Why Am I so clumsy lately?!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 21, 2004, 04:12 AM
I'm really angry with myself for being a clumsy idiot prone to bumps, bruises, nicks, cuts, sprained ankles, dropped items, spills, and hopefully nothing more from here on out that are any more severe than those.

Lately I have been thinking of other things whilst doing tasks in which I surely need to concentrate. This is probably what is going on. I am assuming this by what happens, even if I don't remember what I was thinking about. I'm zoning out or something on things that I do need to have my full and utter concentration and attention on.

Maybe its because I do certain tasks so effortlessly now that were once very difficult for me to do correctly. This is a recipe for disaster if there ever was one. For example cutting things with a cleaver without even looking and with one hand. My goodness that happened and it freaked me out that I was so careless to let such a thing happen. What could of happened if I slipped up. Later on another person drops the said knife with clumsiness and carelessness.

I'm not one to talk since I am bumping into walls that impede my direction of walking ever so slightly that it should not even be an issue as one example.

Hitting my thumbnail on a stucko wall by accident when reaching for a stupid plastic bag I 'needed' and watching blood drip from underneath the nail as another example.

What the heck is wrong with me?
Don't even say puberty or something stupid like that.
I believe that time is up already.
I have no idea what is on my mind either.
Darn. Life is tough. Life can be fun.
Argh! Darn you clumsiness.

Nazo
Jul 21, 2004, 07:47 AM
It can just happen.

My dad fractured a window swinging his golf club in the house. I broke two plates over the summer break. I corrupted my mem card twice the past month.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif It just happens man, it'll soon be over. Either that, or you can start yoga. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif It apparently helps you to concentrate and prevent such mistakes from occuring.

Armok
Jul 21, 2004, 07:53 AM
I generally aint clumsy. But we placed the hoover on the landing in a weird place once and literally everyone who went past in smacked into it hurting themselves dispite know that it was there. Stupid item praying on our complacency.