PDA

View Full Version : im disappointed... :O

Aceleonhart
Jun 12, 2002, 02:50 AM
4 days ago i finally get back on pso after 6 months. i already knew that most of the cards i have would be useless, now proven http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
But im really disappointed. Buying a new hl was a waste of money.
Every single lobby i have stepped in is full of either:
a) cheaters and hackers
or b) ppl who have a hildetorr up their ass'
And ive looked on every single ship, its all the same...
Of course there are a few legit players out there, but ive yet to run into one. and i do play about 6 hours a day. maybe ill just quit altogether now, before something happens to my lvl 141 humar.

Nerd
Jun 12, 2002, 03:30 AM
Wow my HUmar is lv 141 too...i was uh...mostly legit hehehe. Course i can't get back online, but i feel for ya...poor dead game.

TeamPhalanx
Jun 12, 2002, 09:15 AM
Shouldn't feel too upset because the cheaters/jerks are everywhere. There are still some legits left, and if you play long enough, you may just meet some of us. Best to just strike up a conversation in lobby istead of joining/making open teams.

Sojo
Jun 12, 2002, 10:54 AM
I don't really see any problem with Cheaters.
Only ones who ruin the game by making it oo easy would be bad, but I've yet to run into any.
Hell, almost everyone I know cheats in some way, and if they don't cheat themselves they get gear off folk who do cheat, but they're still good players.

Last_Saiyan
Jun 12, 2002, 02:40 PM
Go to Miranda 7 for u.s. players, and jp ship Io block 11 for Challenges. I've find my players here.

Guile
Jun 13, 2002, 12:28 AM
Everytime I go on known of the people on my list are on and I never stick around long enough to see how the people are now...

gypsy
Jun 23, 2002, 08:14 AM
There are so many nice players out there on pso still I find it hard to believe you can't find them... maybe change your method or something...