PDA

View Full Version : Any good artists out there?

Davion
Jun 12, 2002, 10:03 AM
I really need some pics for my Fanfic. Alas, I can neither draw myself or get pics from my DC. If there are any good artists out there who have time to draw some things for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Davion
Jun 12, 2002, 10:07 PM
Come on people, please give me a hand here.

dekar
Jun 12, 2002, 10:08 PM
i can't draw, but i might be able to get pics from friends or something if you tell me what you're looking for

Davion
Jun 12, 2002, 10:22 PM
THANK YOU! I need a few pics. If I can get this one, I might ask for more. A tall, slender, blonde, HUmar with the scar face and a black body suit. He has a Calibur and I imagine him standing upright holding the hilt of his sword over his back (Think the main Cloud pic from FF7)I'll give credit to the artist wherever I use it. Thanks

dekar
Jun 12, 2002, 10:50 PM
what type hair? kinda short with a part in the middle, ponytail, what?

dekar
Jun 12, 2002, 10:51 PM
oh, and if you can help, what sectionID?

Davion
Jun 13, 2002, 11:26 AM
Well Davion is a Whitill ID, but when I make a new Davion on the GC it will either be +Davion or Davion+. Giving him a Skyly. So the first HUmar hair and a Skyly ID. Did you understand the pose I would like if possible?

dekar
Jun 13, 2002, 12:31 PM
yes, i did. first i'm gonna see if i can draw it (i can semi draw HUmars) and if i can't i'm gonna go hunting. (no pun intended)

Davion
Jun 13, 2002, 01:14 PM
Thanks.

Davion
Jun 13, 2002, 02:29 PM
I forgot to ask something. Davion has a gauntlet on his right hand. Could you add that please. It's not to large, a medium size gauntlet, and if you could make it match, thanks.

dekar
Jun 13, 2002, 09:32 PM
ok, how big do you want the sword?

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 10:28 AM
It's a Calibur, so I guess it would be almost the length of his body. For reference, Davion is the tallest height available to Humars. Don’t make it to freaky big, but the sword class weapons are huge. Did you get the part about the gauntlet? It’s supposed to be holding in an energy that keeps radiating out of Davion’s right hand (Think the X-Man Cyclops, but with a hand instead). It's not like a glove or a medieval gauntlet, it’s kinda techy. Thanks again.

dekar
Jun 14, 2002, 01:05 PM
ok, gotcha.

dekar
Jun 14, 2002, 10:49 PM
ok, i'm about 70% done, i just gotta color it and add details. now, what color does the gauntlet glow?

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 11:29 PM
Well, It doesn't really glow. I just gave you that info for the fun of it. It should be down to the elbow (If you already drew it it's ok) I'm thinking the color should be between chrome and black. so no glowing please. Thanks again.

dekar
Jun 15, 2002, 11:48 PM
i already drew it, halfway to the elbow, didn't make it glow yet ^_^; (good timing) if you want i can change it, but it looks a bit better as-is. i just need a half decent pic of a HUmar wearing the outfit so i can draw it properly, then i'll color, and i'll be all set.
might take a while to get it scanned, though, cause i don't have a scanner and i might have to wait for my go-to person to get her cable back. it should take around, 5-6 days, sorry if that's too long, trying as hard as i can @_@

Davion
Jun 16, 2002, 12:09 PM
Good job. Thanks alot.

dekar
Jun 18, 2002, 10:20 PM
added some details yesterday, but it was a bad pic so i have to go searching again for a better one, and i can't find any good tools to color it, so i might end up using my accursed markers, but, the markers aren't all that bad. gonna work on it some more tonight (if i don't crash from exhaustion first) time to completion : estimated 5 days, if i get the time.

Ina
Jun 19, 2002, 12:02 AM
Use photoshop? That is what I use to colour my piccies >_<

dekar
Jun 19, 2002, 12:28 AM
i don't have photoshop *realizes how cheap comp is*
*cries*

Ina
Jun 19, 2002, 02:04 AM
argh! no other gfx-related programme? >_< except the window's crappy one

Aceleonhart
Jun 19, 2002, 02:12 AM
could u draw my char once ur done doing his? its a humar char so it might be boring to do...

o and i could get photoshop 5.0 working on a pentium one comp that only had 16mb ram and 1gig on hd, so im sure it would work on ur comp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

dekar
Jun 19, 2002, 07:12 PM
On 2002-06-19 00:12, Aceleonhart wrote:
could u draw my char once ur done doing his? its a humar char so it might be boring to do...

o and i could get photoshop 5.0 working on a pentium one comp that only had 16mb ram and 1gig on hd, so im sure it would work on ur comp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ok, i'll try and draw yours after, as for photoshop, it'll run, cause i have 16gigs and it's a pentium 2.
just gimme his details and i'll see what i can do when i'm done his.

Aceleonhart
Jun 20, 2002, 02:31 AM
ummm lets c...
start with the basics, name of char is Ace Leonhart, lvl 142 Humar, and the ID is Redria. Costume is the first one, the orange one, no facial markings... hair is i believe the 3rd one, the one with the part down the middle =/
fav weapon is Orochi Agito, and fav mag is a Varaha.
not sure if that helps, if its easier we could meet online sometime.

dekar
Jun 20, 2002, 08:37 PM
umm, can't go online, cause my parents are too cheap to pay for a hunter's licence, but if you got an e-mail on hotmail i can help you.

Dako
Jul 13, 2002, 03:23 PM
Dunny if youre still lookin for anyone *Raises hand* I draw...

Flame
Jul 27, 2002, 02:02 PM
I draw too! lol ^ ^ now people reply....