PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts, AAAAAAGGGH!!

InfinityXXX
Jul 22, 2004, 03:11 AM
I wasted my 30 dollars on kingdom hearts and i can't take it back. I'm so mad because its so boring and repetitive. If your a KH fan then i respect that but I just can't get into it. When the commercials were out, it looked cool and everyone was saying how it was so cool and how challenging it was. I've yet to find a challenge. I don't even have to level up and i can beat this game. Its the same thing, X,X,X. I knew it was gonna be a button masher so i picked the staff only to be assed on how cheap the magic is and how fast it runs out.

Then you have those two dumbass whoes are sorry excuses for back up(Donald and goofy)I think the only thing i actualy enjoyed was fighting in the sky in neverland and the very beginning of the game where you pick your weapons. Also i hate flying in a gummi ship and though i like sora's voice actor in every movie he plays in, i hate his voice, but i guess it matches sora. I can't even play the game i knew it was gonna be cheesy but not this cheesy.

I was expecting some final fantasy plot with disney characters. Not, go to a level, find the disney hero of that world and team up with him/her/it, beat there respective bad guy, leave in that blasted lego ship, and repeat. My brother is at the end and it looks cool but i can't survive going to through these levels with the same plot. I hate how tidus looks and wakkas accent. I also can't stand donalds voice, it sounds like a crackaddict that just got out of rehab and goofy sounds.....umm...he just sounds goofy. I hate the ugly whoe malifecent and i hate that badass fou lou wannabe Riku. I'm gonna donate this game to charity so i can get rid of its ephemeral curse upon me. Everything i thought it was gonna be was crushed.
I know you KH fans are mad and steaming and want to take my heart and squeeze it and bash my head with an iron and then cut my head off and poor salt on me and toss my body on a railroad track and let it get ran over and unzip your pants and.....phew, i got to worked up. But i hate this game and i don't believe i wasted a good hard earned 30 dollars of being an ugly mascot and putting up with badass children on it.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 22, 2004, 03:46 AM
I honestly couldnt get into KH myself. There was just somehting about the Disney caharacters and setting that really grated me. It just seemed like some sort of cheesy cahs in on both Disney and Squaresoft.

Im sure that for some people theres a solid game to be found, but i just cant get past the Disney to get to that game.

(I also hate Donald Duck with a passion)

KaFKa
Jul 22, 2004, 05:22 AM
the game was unchallenging and mindless, a waste of a good five bucks. i got halfway through the game in only a couple of days, then i took it back to blockbuster and got something better.

DruidMettool
Jul 22, 2004, 05:46 AM
Don't be fooled by the Final Fantasy Characters. KINGDOM HEARTS IS A DISNEY GAME DISGUISED TO SELL TO FF FANS. The game is roughly 85% Disney and 15% FF.

The game isn't even that good. It's like Tales of Symphonia gone horribly wrong. I found it bland, unoriginal, and badly inspired. However, my sister loves it unconditionally, so I can't trade it in without a fight.

The worst part is that two new Kingdom Hearts games are being released soon. And those are the last things I want to see in my house...

Shattered_weasel
Jul 22, 2004, 01:25 PM
I liked the secret ending.....that was pretty cool. And if you want a challenge go fight that sephiroth or that damn time demon thingy those bastards were hard. But other than that I know what you are talking about.

Azbats
Jul 22, 2004, 01:58 PM
On 2004-07-22 03:46, DruidMettool wrote:
Don't be fooled by the Final Fantasy Characters. KINGDOM HEARTS IS A DISNEY GAME DISGUISED TO SELL TO FF FANS. The game is roughly 85% Disney and 15% FF.

The worst part is that two new Kingdom Hearts games are being released soon. And those are the last things I want to see in my house...

Oh I totally hear ya! This is Disney NOT Final Fantasy and I gotta say I don't think that there is anything sicker than the Disney Corp. It is a disgusting company that writes completely hypocritical "happy" stories for kids, and treats its employees with such distain. Dont get me started on Disney, for YOUR sake not mine.

But Druid the worst thing isn't that 2 new Kingdom Herat games are coming out. The worst thing is the main character is being played by that Joel Haley Brat-Face. That kid has got to stop acting 50 and start acting his own age [approx 13]

*Ok breath in and breath out, brath in and breath out... Cool wet grass, cool wet grass*

Subliminalgroove
Jul 22, 2004, 04:02 PM
I played it for a bit... but my detestation of all things disney didn't get me too far in it.

opaopajr
Jul 23, 2004, 01:19 AM
i used to like disney

i used to like square

i gave both another chance after i was jaded by the acclaimed Kingdom Hearts.

my jadedness was right, the hype was wrong. the game went back.

i used to like disney

i used to like square

DruidMettool
Jul 23, 2004, 11:38 AM
I have no respect for Square-Enix anymore. Not after what they did to my beloved Dragon Warrior series....

Square promised they would promote Dragon Warrior in the US. It's been over a year... 3 DW games were released in Japan and none of them came here. What a bunch of lying bullshit...

So they gave us Kingdom Hearts. People bought it, people liked it, people began to realize it was a hoax to promote disney movies, then people hated it. Way to go, Square-Enix, your buisness practices are right up there with Nintendo's...

Arislan
Jul 23, 2004, 12:06 PM
Just for the record, Druid. You wouldn't want the set top Dragon Quest with the sword. Trust me on that. ^_^

DruidMettool
Jul 23, 2004, 12:37 PM
On 2004-07-23 10:06, Arislan wrote:
Just for the record, Druid. You wouldn't want the set top Dragon Quest with the sword. Trust me on that. ^_^

Just gives my parents an excuse to find me some exercide http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shattered_weasel
Jul 23, 2004, 01:00 PM
On 2004-07-23 09:38, DruidMettool wrote:
People bought it, people liked it, people began to realize it was a hoax to promote disney movies, then people hated it.

So what you are saying is "People like the game, but when they saw the disney in it they don't like it"

That's a pretty bad reason to hate it.

Eihwaz
Jul 23, 2004, 04:05 PM
This is semi-off topic, but I can't believe they (IE Disney) haven't made a KH movie yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

That would be pretty tight, I'd probably go see that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

PhotonDrop
Jul 23, 2004, 05:26 PM
Sure, I liked it, but after a while I got bored of having just the two most incompetent characters Disney made...

And whats the deal with Mickey? Someone who has no fighting experiance suddenly becomes 1337 ninja master? they should have at least made him a Mage, with Fantasia it would have made more sense.

Thoughts on Ansem: Sephiroth Light, 'nuff said.