PDA

View Full Version : PSO Dream

Sharkyland
Jul 22, 2004, 03:53 AM
A few nights ago, I had this dream where I was playing as my character, Marina. Yes, AS MARINA. I was fighting another PSO player that belongs to this fight in the forests of Ragol . The battle was long and drawn out, but Marina emerged victorious while my opponent laided their unconscious. I'm pretty sure we were just testing each other's limits and sorts...

So it leads me to this question... "How I got the world did I get this dream?"

Mixfortune
Jul 22, 2004, 03:55 AM
I've had a few PSO related dreams here and there, but perhaps not as much as others.
My youngest brother had a PSO dream here and there, but they actually seem quite long and detailed, and he remembers quite a bit of the actual sequence of events, what his reactions were, who was there, and what he found.

Sef
Jul 22, 2004, 06:56 AM
I've had two dreams...One I was just a RAmar(My friends I think) and I was just running around killing forest animals.

The other...I was a big breasted HUnewearl. I don't remember much else about that one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Tact
Jul 22, 2004, 06:58 AM
I had a dream like that...I was a FOnewearl with a Demonic Fork, and I was teching the living crap out of the Seabed monsters.

Sef
Jul 22, 2004, 07:01 AM
I never thought I'd have PSO dreams. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kadavreski
Jul 22, 2004, 07:31 AM
i was a fomar riding de rol le around the caves

Nazo
Jul 22, 2004, 10:04 AM
On 2004-07-22 04:56, Sef wrote:

The other...I was a big breasted HUnewearl. I don't remember much else about that one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Seffy Sef Sef... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Scejntjynahl
Jul 22, 2004, 10:18 AM
I have dreamt I was my Hucaseal, and was left behind in Ruinz with no light whatsoever, I had to inch my way... and found the dead bodies of my comrades and those of the monsters of Ruins. And a deep maniacal laughter that echoed through the walls and halls. I gripped my DemoComet in one hand... I felt the tension in the air. But it was so dark and the laughter was defeaning... I crawled to the center of the room I was in. Stood up. Tilted my head and tried to focus on a point of the laughter.. the echoe effect was not helping... So I branded my RedHandGun, threw an explosion trap above me and I shot it! The blast made for a makeshift light source and the image before me took on life and shape it was the most... *then alarm went off* Fuck.

Sef
Jul 22, 2004, 10:19 AM
On 2004-07-22 08:18, Scejntjynahl wrote:
I have dreamt I was my Hucaseal, and was left behind in Ruinz with no light whatsoever, I had to inch my way... and found the dead bodies of my comrades and those of the monsters of Ruins. And a deep maniacal laughter that echoed through the walls and halls. I gripped my DemoComet in one hand... I felt the tension in the air. But it was so dark and the laughter was defeaning... I crawled to the center of the room I was in. Stood up. Tilted my head and tried to focus on a point of the laughter.. the echoe effect was not helping... So I branded my RedHandGun, threw an explosion trap above me and I shot it! The blast made for a makeshift light source and the image before me took on life and shape it was the most... *then alarm went off* Fuck.

Dreams have a tendency of doing that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Little fuckers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Saciel
Jul 22, 2004, 10:21 AM
Bizzare dream of ep1+2 spliced with ep 3... man it was weird. Not any specific class just as myself and my friends. Me getting left behind fighting off a horde of dubchics...

but I perform some weird ass pose and it all fades to a black digitised mess and I take them on via the method of cards though to be honest it was less like ep 3 and more like digimon...

After the dubchics it's back to norm and I'm left with a chaos bringer to take down... would continue to carry this on but yeah I'ld have to go look in my lj and I'm writing it down in a boring manor

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 22, 2004, 11:31 AM
I had a dream just this morning that I, myself, was running around in Seabed.

Albeit, there were also a number of other factors that I found odd, like attending a Junior College and ditching classes, driving on the highway... Odd combinations of stuff.

Sagasu
Jul 22, 2004, 12:12 PM
The one pso dream I had was fighting Olga flow, as a FOmar.

Earlier that day I had beaten him for the first time in the normal difficulty, perhaps the dream was a result of this lingering on my mind.

Anyway, I didn't win, and our fight was relatively short. I was facing him alone in the lift, and before I could attack he swung that collosal sword down and shattered the lift, causing the elevator the shatter and sent me down. Then there was much falling (this was all in first person) untill I hit the ground. It felt semi painful as far as dreams go. But it was pitch black, untill Olga Flow's glowing body crawled out of the cieling and skimpered along it like the first boss in Zelda the ocarina of time. But then it jumped on top of me, also semi painful, finallyhe stabbed at my face, and then I woke up. When I was fully awake, I was sweating and felt something pressing against my face making it difficult to breath. At first I thought I was still dreaming, but then I sat up.

Apparently I had fallen out of bed face up, (problably why I fell from the elevator) and my pillow had fallen across my face, and once wet with sweat, was making difficult to breath. I.E. Olga flow crushing my body.

The only reason I remember all this is because the dream was quite vivid, but still now I cannot really recall of the details, so bits and pieces from the tale may be missing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Sef
Jul 22, 2004, 12:23 PM
Dream Recorder GET ;D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-07-22 10:23 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Jul 22, 2004, 12:26 PM
On 2004-07-22 08:18, Scejntjynahl wrote:

No fanfics here. =o

PhotonDrop
Jul 22, 2004, 03:15 PM
So there was this one time I was myself, except my breasts were Sil'fer sized, I de-capitated many a person that tried to grab me. and it was awfully strange because I could feel the warm glow of my Neis Claw.

-

And then there was another time I was a pink Kama that followed a pink HUcast X.X the HUcast was picked on a lot and later he fed me a Star Atomizer and I evolved into a Rati. well the HUcast went and confronted the bullies and I casted S/D for him and he donned some God Hands and beat the living day-ligths out of that FOmar HUmar and FOnewm. n.n

-

My most recent one I was a FOmarl in green and white robes, with my red hair up in two buns, I stood on top of the Central Dome with a Dark Bridge at my side and an Andhaka floating couragously behind me. When suddenly a blue bolt falls from the sky miles away and I hold the Dark Bridge out in front of my body, in an instant this blue energy wave washes toward me. I struggled to fend it away until the Andhaka morphed into Pilla and rushed inside my body. At that point pink angel wings burst from my back , the robe vaporizes and with a powerful cry I scream the word Grants. The golden aura surrounds me and grows, slowly engulfing the blue energy. Soon the massive wall is reduced into a small bright green pearl and I float to the ground to pick it up, then it was at that time I wake up. and said "WHAT THE HELL!" and marched down stairs and hit Jaks for tripping the security alarm.

Kuea
Jul 22, 2004, 03:19 PM
nothing about the south tower?

if I can find my journal with my PSO dreams in it I will post some

Tact
Jul 22, 2004, 05:12 PM
Really, I did have another PSO dream, but all it consisted of was Shields and Soul Barriers (as you see them in Ep3 on the cards).