PDA

View Full Version : please look!!!

shnarf
Feb 9, 2001, 04:44 PM
today was a very bad day.I lost my lv 76 mag,level 34 mag,double saber,varista2,dragon slayer,and my sanity.
if anyone has these items or others of equal value,or would like to donate which i doubt will happen but if so it would be greatly appreciated.luckily i still have my techniques.im a force so im not really that screwed,but i would like to kick a$$ with some weapons once in a while.reply with trade or sale 4 items on list or not
thx shnarf

Cheech
Feb 10, 2001, 02:14 AM
Freaky, that happened to me too, my mom turned off the light switch, and it turned of my dreamcast. I lost ALL my inventory, which means I lost my Double Saber + 9, two DB's Saber + 9, and my level 56 Mag! I was FUMED!!

Zypher
Feb 10, 2001, 06:55 AM
That sucks...I have an extra Mag if you want it for 15k...

-Zypher

Cheech
Feb 10, 2001, 11:40 PM
What level, if ever used?

Seutekh
Feb 10, 2001, 11:47 PM
I've got a few blank mags if anyone's interested...
as well as
mind materials
angel/mind
a few disks (including Barta L.10)
PARASITE WEARhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gife Rol (unique armor-10 stars)

Cheech
Feb 11, 2001, 12:26 AM
How many Mind Materials do you have? And how much?

shnarf
Feb 11, 2001, 01:10 PM
-sure ill buy mag for 15k.reply back with time date ship block etc...

thx for lookin out ---shnarf

Seutekh
Feb 11, 2001, 05:00 PM
We need a $$$ chat icon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyways... The MAGs I'll sell you for 10k (They're easy for me to find, it's not fair for me to charge more)

The Mind materials, I'll trade for, not sell. I have three right now, and I'll trade all three for two luck materials, (if you only have one luck material, i'll trade you one for one... sorry.)

I have only One Angel/Mind up for grabs now, the other one was traded off of me last night, but the PARASITE WEAR is still here.

If anyone wants to trade with me tonight, I'll be on Block 2 of the Ophelia at 8pm US Central time.

Game Name: Seutekh

Zypher
Feb 11, 2001, 11:28 PM
Titiania...BLock 7...

9cntrl...

-Zypher