PDA

View Full Version : Why you suck. (Explicid language warning)

Cowboy
Jul 24, 2004, 02:04 AM
People are humans.

Humans are not perfect.

Due to this, people suck.

Why do they suck?

They suck because you're at work, and you show them where to get gas for a feed buggy. They run out of gas, and don't feed for two hours, then ask you, when you're about to gte off work, "how do I get gas?"

"I showed you"

"but, how do I get the hose all the way over here?"

"Use a gas tank, I showed you where that is too"

"Ohhhh! Ah well, It's time to get off, I'll see ya tommorow!"

Ass. Fucking. Hole. You are a dumb piece of shit. You screw up because you have the intelligence a 4 year old laughs at, then you don;t do your fucking job, because it's time to leave for you, and leave me to do it for you. Fuck you.

Why else do people suck?

People suck becauseyou're getting gas and get yelled at by someone you don't know.

-drives up to gas pump, goes inside to pay, and comes out to find someone is sitting on the bed of his truck-

"Sir, this is my vehicle, please get off"

"Huh? Why? It's a free country"

"My truck isn't part oif this country, as far as you need be concerned, now get off"

"haha, no."

"fine"

I pump my gas, open up the door, sit down, crank my truck up, with my foot sitting outside so he'll think I'm checking something, then get my foot in, slam the door, and rive off. He falls flat on the pavement, starts yelling random obscenities, and flicks me off.

Oh fucking well.

Yet another reason people suck?

I'm trying to fucking eat asshat, don;t come up and bother me. I just got off of work for my 30 minute break. I ordered my food, and you need a ride to some god damn where for some god damn reason.

"sorry, i have to get back to work, ive only got 30 minutes"

"Why cant you forget about work, man? i dont have a vehicle like you. its your responsibilty to help me"

NO, YOU FUCKING PIECE, IT IS NOT.

I work 40 hours a week to pay for my vehicle.

You, however, do not.

You havent had a job for over a year, even though theres help wanted ads on almost every store within a mile of your parents god damn house. Now get off your shitty worthless ass, work, then pay for a vehicle and gas. THEN, when you NEED a fucking ride, I'll have enough respect for you to help out.

However, as of right now, I know you, know why you dont have a job, and I view you as an utter piece of worthless shit, so fuck off.

I just get off work, and go over to my uncles to visit with my family for a while since i havent seen them for a while.

My cousin comes up and tells me to feed his dogs, i say no.

"Aww come on, think of all i do for you"

Bite me. I helped put up your fence, for your fucking heifers. I helped clean your truck. I helped your girlfriend move. I help you with your bullshit, a few days a week. Now ive come over to fucking visit, not feed your god damn dogs while you sit inside watching I love the 80s.

People suck, and can kiss my white, well toned ass.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Shattered_weasel
Jul 24, 2004, 04:02 AM
Wow...just mutherfucking wow.....

One question : Where is it that you live.

Armok
Jul 24, 2004, 04:34 AM
Wow sounds like you live in the middle of unemployed loser land to me cowboy. I'd move away if I where you, far away where the idots cannot annoy you any more.

Ness
Jul 24, 2004, 07:50 AM
Damn.

I haven't encountered any worthless assholes like that, but it will probably be only a matter of time.

RFB
Jul 24, 2004, 09:13 AM
My advice: move to another town, at least 1000 miles away. Dont tell anyone you are moving, change your cellular phone number, and never come back.