PDA

View Full Version : A song that defines your PSO char

Daikarin
Jun 13, 2002, 10:57 AM
Which music (out of PSO musics, of course) would you attribute to your character(s), in order to match his attitude, personality, tastes...? I mean, try to make other people get a bit more in touch with your character by knowing and listening his/her song. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

New Ultimate - Orion Eternity (Original Acoustic Mix) 5:00, 6,88 MB

watashiwa
Jun 13, 2002, 11:44 AM
I'd have to say the song that defines my RAmarl, Selena, is:

"You've got to lick it, before we kick it."

Hehehe... </joking>

rbf2000
Jun 13, 2002, 01:58 PM
"Nothin" by reel big fish.

"Every time I try so hard I get nothing, nothing. Tried so hard! nothing, nothing"

And then the last verse goes something like this. "I don't fucking care, I don't fucking care, said I don't fucking care anymore."
I think that fits rather well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2002-06-13 12:01 ]</font>

dekar
Jun 13, 2002, 02:09 PM
"can still see the light" (end theme) for nori and the vol opt 2nd form music for assassin.

KodiaX987
Jun 13, 2002, 03:20 PM
KodiaX 987: Eric Lapointe - Marche ou Creve (In litteral English: Walk or Die)
Shurikane: The Squad - Licht & Schall
Minishuri: Moby - Spirit
TabarnaX: Castlevania Bloodlines - Iron Blue Intention (Hard Rock Remix)
Zinackst: Moby - Porcelain (Trin Remix With Enya)

Deathscythealpha
Jun 13, 2002, 04:49 PM
For my soon to be RAmar, Deuce, the theme from Blade Runner (anyone got its name?). I think that the songs has a wierd kind of beutifulness mixed with fear and lonilness. Kind of wierd feelings i get when i listen to it and watch that opening.

For Malice, my main character, Shadows theme from Sonic Adventure 2. Its just dark and wierd like Malice.

Cube
Jun 13, 2002, 04:54 PM
A song that defines cube would definitly be the Darth Vader Star Wars theme song "The imperial march"... no doubt.

ph33r m3.

Reno
Jun 13, 2002, 05:26 PM
Reno: The New Legend (Theme from Proving Grounds in Soul Calibur)
Gecko: Tricktrack (Spaceship Battle)
Ryzor: Ramirez's theme from SOA
Arwen: Song for Eternal Story (title screen)

nosaJ
Jun 13, 2002, 05:44 PM
The background music in the shop (PSO).

Davion
Jun 13, 2002, 06:13 PM
I would have to say that Davion's would be, either Cosmic Castaway or It's my Turn to fly from the Titan A.E soundtrack. Of course Barry Manilow's great hit "I write the songs" would be great too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

OMAR
Jun 13, 2002, 07:50 PM
OMAR- Ive Got the Power
Blaze- High Voltage remix-linkin park (this song is great everyone should go download it...and maybe the opening theme song for star wars....the mario song cause thats a classic...and maybe stevie b spring love...cause thats kinda what pso is...you have it for a season then you go the rest of the year wanting to have the old days back again..yeah thats a good song for pso itself!

shinokou
Jun 13, 2002, 08:41 PM
any song (for shinokou, my HUmar):Cradle of Filth, Dusk and Her Embrace

PSO song: The second song they play during the credits... dont know the name, its a fun fun song though!

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2002, 10:15 PM
ABDUR101 theme song, "Gessekai" from Night Walker:The Midnight Detective

And from PSO: Trick Trax, the battle theme. I swear, if I could draw, I'd make a damn AMV just for that, with the action choreographed to the beat of the music with my character in it. :

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jun 14, 2002, 02:51 AM
Frost - Nas - You Can Hate Me Now

SS_Death
Jun 14, 2002, 09:09 AM
Erm...ok...let's see how many of you can remember this as I don't know who it was by...

The Music that desribed my HUcast best is from TFTM (For those of you too old or not born in the 1980's that stands for Transformers The Movie). It's the heavy metal bit that gets played when Megatron invaded the autobots shuttle and takes it over (BTW if anyone has also seen it and know what the name of the song is please tell me! Thanks.)

The one for my other character (RAcast) is the mission clear music 2 (the sad one, like is played when you come back from Seek My Master Quest...)

Daikarin
Jun 14, 2002, 10:01 AM
I also would like to say the name of the music which defined best my old char.

Ultimate: Megaman 8 - Electric Communication (4:39), 4,26 MB.

This song rocks... So did my old char to me...

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 10:53 AM
On 2002-06-14 07:09, SS_Death wrote:
Erm...ok...let's see how many of you can remember this as I don't know who it was by...

The Music that desribed my HUcast best is from TFTM (For those of you too old or not born in the 1980's that stands for Transformers The Movie). It's the heavy metal bit that gets played when Megatron invaded the autobots shuttle and takes it over (BTW if anyone has also seen it and know what the name of the song is please tell me! Thanks.)

The one for my other character (RAcast) is the mission clear music 2 (the sad one, like is played when you come back from Seek My Master Quest...)

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! You can look on audiogalaxy for it. I think I know the song you're talking about but I don't know the name. The two songs that I really know (I have the downloaded) are Dare and You've got the touch done by Stan Bush. I also relate those songs to Davion.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-06-14 08:58 ]</font>

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 10:59 AM
I just got a song from AudioGalaxy called City under Siege. Could that be it?

Rhete
Jun 14, 2002, 11:21 AM
For Astra, "Magical Girl" by Guitar Vader
For Seven, "Burn" by Nine Inch Nails

I'll think of songs for the others later..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rhete on 2002-06-14 09:31 ]</font>

Reno
Jun 14, 2002, 11:53 AM

It's called "Instruments Of Destruction" by N.R.G.

'tis a fine movie too

Nerd
Jun 14, 2002, 04:59 PM
Culture Club - Kharma Chameleon

or Ayumi - Evolution

Sojo
Jun 14, 2002, 05:05 PM
Some good tunes for my chars would be.

Vol Opt's 1st music.
Loser - Static X. Good hard tune
Love Dump - again static X
Wait and Bleed - Slipknot
Summer of my Love (I think) - Led Zepplin
Starting theme - Hokuto Shin Ken (english remix)

OwenHimura
Jun 14, 2002, 07:24 PM
The song that goes with Owen is the shenmue 2 orchastrated theme ASA MOYA NO NAMIOTO (the wave of sound morning) great song for my character since hes a wandering Samurai

Daikarin
Jun 16, 2002, 03:21 AM
I agree with the tought of several tunes for a character. So here goes some more, aside from the first one:

New Ultimate: Enigma - push the limits
Enigma - Turn around
safri duo - play it alive
Enigma - Beyond the invisible
Soul Calibur - Worth dying for
Soul Calibur - Reprise
Vanessa Mae - Destiny
(thx 2 Flash3, 4 getting me this 1 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
Vanessa Mae - Laughing Buddha

Darrin
Jun 22, 2002, 12:37 PM
Darrin- Biolizard Battle Music (Sonic Adventure 2: Battle)

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif 100th POST! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Darrin on 2002-06-22 10:44 ]</font>

Jason
Jun 22, 2002, 03:25 PM
On 2002-06-22 10:37, Darrin wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif 100th POST! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Darrin on 2002-06-22 10:44 ]</font>

Congratulations!

ABDUR101
Jun 22, 2002, 06:57 PM
On 2002-06-22 10:37, Darrin wrote:

*looks at post count*
..I should get..like..a cake or something..at 5k :/

For forum dedication....yeah..

..officially at 5k though, nevermind the 1,700+ of deleted posts I have o_O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-06-22 16:58 ]</font>

MarkXIII
Jun 22, 2002, 08:15 PM
Drink, Fight & Fuck - G.G. Allin

Rylios
Jun 22, 2002, 08:20 PM
Hmm for My CHar Gallion_ It would have to be kuja trance remix.. Off the Hook
thats it for now

VulpesMundi
Jun 22, 2002, 09:23 PM
PSO music is far too limited, so I'm going to just use what I think is appropriate from all forms of music.

StarrLight & Li'l Starr: Lucky Star performed by Madonna
Aleffe: Dreams to Dream performed by Linda Ronstadt
Daena: The Excitement of Both of Us from the Legend of Mana OST
MoonLight: Dead Souls performed by Nine Inch Nails
Tracy: Depression Blues from the Legend of Mana OST or Missing Perspective from the Parasite Eve OST or Something I Can Never Have performed by Nine Inch Nails
-Byakko-: Eden performed by Trance Vision
Clu: anything from the movie Tron lol
D'amonn: Hell March from the Command & Conquer - Red Alert OST
Kyriel: unknown from the game Rival Schools (it was the 4th track using an audio decoding program on the Evolution disc, I think)
Sylpha: Flowers Blooming in the Church from the Final Fantasy 7 OST
Raven Zoe: Raven from the Seiken Densetsu 3 OST

00JOE
Jun 24, 2002, 11:36 PM
Mine is Linkin Park- In the End

OracleDDX
Jun 26, 2002, 10:06 AM
Oracle(DDX)-Noriyuki Iwadare, Dangerous Zone
Oracle(KRI)-Metal Gear Solid - End Credits "The Best is Yet to Come"
Doomsday- "Carmina Burana" Excalibur Theme
Doomsday X- Metal Gear Solid 2 - Theme
Kristen 1-6-Faye Wong, Love Letter for Myself
Kristen Snow- A Beautiful Mind, A Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
Kristen X- Neon Genesis Evangelion - Cruel Angel's Thesis
Evil Kristen- Neon Genesis Evangelion - Cruel Angel's Thesis (Punk Remix)<-(Best version)
Pure Evil- Dragon Ball Z - Vegeta Theme - GT (Techno Remix)
Ahura Mazola-Youko Kanno, Yakusoku wa Iranai
Vengance- Slayer, Ghost of War
Charity (DR)- Tenchi in Tokyo- Sakuya Tokyo Girl
Kendoshi-Noriyuki Iwadare, Fight!! Ver. 1 (From Grandia)
Kyosanshugi- Lost Prophets, shinobi VS dragon ninja
Taymara- Aerosmith, Nine Lives
Red Chocobo- HYPER TECHNO MIX REVOLUTION II, SUPER SONIC DANCE or Ghost In The Shell (KENJI KAWAI)Making of Cyborg
Jade Hawk- Tan Dun, Yo-Yo-Ma, Wedding Interrupted (get it Jade hawk, Jade Fox eh)
Shou Xing- Neon Genesis Evangelion - Tamasii no Rufuran
Oracle - Kittie, Oracle

An the other bunch of chars I really didn't think about their songs.