PDA

View Full Version : I hate Gnomes!

Davion
Jun 13, 2002, 11:47 AM
I despise the things! Eventually, Gnomes will take over the world. That's why my troop of Gnome hunters and I are on an everlasting quest to ride the world of their filthy presence. Join with us as we embark upon this great crusade! Do it for your families, your friends, your pets. If we don't do something soon, Gnomes will take over the world. This is a call to arms against the growing horror of the Gnomish hordes. DEATH TO THE GNOMES!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-06-13 09:48 ]</font>

g0th_gUrL
Jun 13, 2002, 12:28 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

gnomes?? Hmm... didn't anyone ever tell you -NOT- to smoke plantain leaves? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Last_Saiyan
Jun 13, 2002, 01:11 PM
Or sniff the air from Plaitain fans. Hehehe, I think eating rappy meat will make one see gnomes.

Davion
Jun 13, 2002, 01:17 PM
SILENCE INFIDELS! THE WRATH OF THE GNOMES ARE UPON THEE! FEAR THE WRATH OF THE GNOMES, FEAR THEM I SAY!!

pixelate
Jun 13, 2002, 01:57 PM
Lawn gnomes will eat your pets. Look out! >_>

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2002, 03:38 PM
pfft, lawn gnomes are pussies, underpants gnomes are the real enemy!

Priorities people, how will you live if all your underwear are stolen!? God damn, idiots!

I'm glad the security of my underwear aren't in any of your hands!!

Last_Saiyan
Jun 13, 2002, 03:45 PM
Actually underwear Gnomes can really improve your whoopie life. Hehehe, the real enemy is David the Gnome, telling his stories of helping animals and making humans do good deeds just makes me sick!!!

Deathscythealpha
Jun 13, 2002, 04:25 PM
Underwear Gnomes dont scare me, Bwahahahahaha.
Wait a minute, wheres all my underwear gone. Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Davion
Jun 13, 2002, 05:40 PM
That's the spirit noble defenders of underwear, pets, and otherwise. But Underwear Gnomes and Lawn Gnomes are not the only enemies. There are Garden Gnomes (concrete and plastic varieties), Laundry Gnomes (Underwear Gnomes are only a sub-species of Laundry Gnomes), Attic Gnomes, Basement Gnomes, Refrigerator Gnomes, and scores more. Keep up the fight!

Tuir
Jun 13, 2002, 08:08 PM
On 2002-06-13 11:57, pixelate wrote:
Lawn gnomes will eat your pets. Look out! >_>

You don't know how right you are... o_o

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2002, 09:51 PM
On 2002-06-13 13:45, Last_Saiyan wrote:
Actually underwear Gnomes can really improve your whoopie life. Hehehe, the real enemy is David the Gnome, telling his stories of helping animals and making humans do good deeds just makes me sick!!!

..it is obvious that Last_Saiyan is allied with the Underpants gnomes. Infact, he is no doubt in their stash of your underwear, breathing deeply and vigorously. We must meet this new threat with equal ignorance.

Kill Kittens > Everyone

pixelate
Jun 13, 2002, 11:26 PM
On 2002-06-13 13:45, Last_Saiyan wrote:
David the Gnome, telling his stories of helping animals and making humans do good deeds just makes me sick!!!

I loved that show, especially the troll guys in the cave.

Oh, and he had a really cool fox that he'd ride all over the place.

Yeaaaa!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-06-13 21:27 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jun 14, 2002, 12:43 AM
On 2002-06-13 21:26, pixelate wrote:

Yeaaaa!

I watched my nephews for two years, and they watched Nickelodeon all day. I think that was my favorite show, hell, I got mad on days they wanted to play the damn N64 over watching that show :

I was like "No way..you don't want to play N64 right now, lets watch this..."

Nephew: "NO Uncle Bant!! N64 now!!"
Me: ..*curses under breathe as he sets the N64 up*

o_O;

Robert_Garcia
Jun 14, 2002, 12:47 AM
On 2002-06-13 21:26, pixelate wrote:

Yeaaaa!

Hell yeah! Swift was the Shiznit! thats the only reason why I watched the show! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert_Garcia on 2002-06-13 22:48 ]</font>

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 10:37 AM
Don't you see what the Gnomes are doing?! They?re distracting you from the real issue! GNOMES ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD! And all you're doing is taking about David the Gnome. Who is taking over the minds of our children! We must fight back, back I say! FOR THE CHILDREN!

For the record, I loved that show too, especially the times they showed how they make their houses and give cross sections. I took notes during those episodes.

AHHHHHHH!!!! THEY?VE GOTTEN TO ME TOO!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

*Bangs head hard against wall.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-06-14 08:38 ]</font>

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 10:44 AM
[/quote]

..it is obvious that Last_Saiyan is allied with the Underpants gnomes. Infact, he is no doubt in their stash of your underwear, breathing deeply and vigorously. We must meet this new threat with equal ignorance.

Kill Kittens > Everyone

[/quote]

If it is so, and he has fallen into the ranks of the evil gnomes. Then we have no other course of action but to burn him at the stake. Repent your evil doings Last_Saiyan, lest your soul be damned for all eternity.

ABDUR101
Jun 14, 2002, 11:48 AM
On 2002-06-14 08:44, Davion wrote:
If it is so, and he has fallen into the ranks of the evil gnomes. Then we have no other course of action but to burn him at the stake. Repent your evil doings Last_Saiyan, lest your soul be damned for all eternity.

...NO DAMNIT! I said kill kittens! This is the only course of action we have, stop using your idiot tactics here, they have no place interfering with a significant tactician as me!

...maybe you're a pawn of the gnomes! Taking your damn notes during David the Gnome's speeches!

*goes to kill some kittens*

*EDIT*
BBcode in the morning is bad, mmmkay?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-06-14 09:49 ]</font>

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 12:29 PM
Most assuredly my good android, I am not in league with the foul creatures. On the contrary, the skins of countless Gnomes decorate my walls. Their small pointy hats are scattered amongst their bones on the floor of my den.
I can, in fact, see some good from my momentary brainwashing by the infamous David the Gnome. Thanks to my notes, I have the structural designs of their dwellings. All of their escape routes, safety devices, and other instruments of Gnomish domination are now ingrained in my memory. This gives me uncanny resources to fuel the eternal fire that burns and burns waiting for another Gnome's carcass to be thrown into its fiery abyss. HOW DARE YOU accuse me, Davion of the Gnome Slayers, of being in league with the evil Gnomes! Justice be my shield, righteousness be my sword! I shall rid the earth of the Gnomes foul stench forever! What do you know of justice and righteousness, android! Thou foul murderer of kittens! Thou art the one in league with the Gnomes! Cast down your mask evil one! Show the world your true identity! DEATH TO THE GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-06-14 10:34 ]</font>

Last_Saiyan
Jun 14, 2002, 12:37 PM
*Last Saiyan comes out with Bright big red Pointy Hat and a full white Beard, and shakes fist

ABDUR101
Jun 14, 2002, 12:42 PM
On 2002-06-14 10:29, Davion wrote:
Most assuredly my good android, I am not in league with the foul creatures. On the contrary, the skins of countless Gnomes decorate my walls. Their small pointy hats are scattered amongst their bones on the floor of my den.
I can, in fact, see some good from my momentary brainwashing by the infamous David the Gnome. Thanks to my notes, I have the structural designs of their dwellings. All of their escape routes, safety devices, and other instruments of Gnomish domination are now ingrained in my memory. This gives me uncanny resources to fuel the eternal fire that burns and burns waiting for another Gnome's carcass to be thrown into its fiery abyss. HOW DARE YOU accuse me, Davion of the Gnome Slayers, of being in league with the evil Gnomes! Justice be my shield, righteousness be my sword! I shall rid the earth of the Gnomes foul stench forever! What do you know of justice and righteousness, android! Thou foul murderer of kittens! Thou art the one in league with the Gnomes! Cast down your mask evil one! Show the world your true identity! DEATH TO THE GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!

HAH! I just proved it! You're racist!

..and you act like you're on a crusade too o_O

You should calm down, you might get an ulcer. :

On 2002-06-14 10:37, Last_Saiyan wrote:
*Last Saiyan comes out with Bright big red Pointy Hat and a full white Beard, and shakes fist

..I had to laugh at the thought of that XD

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 12:44 PM
On 2002-06-14 10:37, Last_Saiyan wrote:

THAT PROVES IT!!! He is in league with them! DEATH TO THE GNOMES!! DEATH TO LAST_SAIYAN!!!

*Grabs pitchfork. Rallies Angry mob.

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 12:51 PM
[/quote]
HAH! I just proved it! You're racist!

..and you act like you're on a crusade too o_O

You should calm down, you might get an ulcer. :

[quote]

Racist? Racist? Fool, Gnomes are no race, they are a disease. And this is a crusade! Not like the crusades of old, but a crusade to eradicate Gnomekind! They’ve already gotten to poor Last_Saiyan. How many more ABDUR101, how many more have to fall before you see the truth!

Wait a minute… MY UNDERWEAR!! IT'S GONE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! CURSE YOU GNOMES!!

Last_Saiyan
Jun 14, 2002, 12:57 PM
Wait, I guess that was a bad time to have done my Santa Clause Impression huh?

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 01:48 PM
Last_Saiyan? Are you safe from the Gnomes? If so, I?m sorry for the burn at the stake thing. I get kinda carried away. Let me explain. Three years ago, my family and I lived on the rolling plains of Wisconsin. It was a happy, simple time for me. I was only thirteen at the time. Father and I would cheese binge, Mother would teach my sisters the arts of homemaking. We all lived in glorious bliss. Until one day...when the Gnomes attacked!
They caught us unprepared at night while we were still in bed. I heard the screams of my sisters and woke up. I ran to their room. In horror I saw Gnomes, hundreds of them with little pitchforks in their tiny, cruel hands. I attempted to save my sisters, but I was to late. Blood soaked the sheets of theirs beds as I saw the tiny Gnomish pitchforks thrust into their bodies like so many needles. They were dead. In a flash they were upon me, stabbing me with their tiny weapons. I ran screaming out of the room only to find my parents clinging to each other on a stool.
"DAD! MOM!" I yelled as I ran to them.
"NO STAY BACK!" my father answered, ?Run Son, run.? I looked in horror as the hundreds of Gnomes crawling around the floor rushed my parents and brought them to the floor. I ran and ran out of the house to the barn, hearing the wails of my dieing parents. Tears pouring down my face, I shook the Gnomes from my body and ran to the barn. I rushed in and slammed the door. I could hear the cruel laughter of thousands of Gnomes rampaging around my once happy home. I wept uncontrollably. My fear and sorrow was soon replaced with hatred and resolve. I clenched my fists and grabbed my hunting shotgun. "Those demons will pay!" I said to myself as I locked a cartridge into the chamber. I kicked open the barns door only to see my home blazing. When they saw me, the thousands of Gnomes surrounding my burning home turned and looked at me. I shouldered the shotgun.
"Stop!" a small commanding voice yelled. The Gnomish hordes stood still. I looked and saw a red fox running through the masses of Gnomes.
"David?" I asked shocked as the small creature jumped off his mount.
"Go Swift." the Gnome said to his fox.
"It is you David. But why?" I asked lowering the gun, "What about helping humans?"
"It's simple my dear boy." David said, "That program was just to get to your race's children. Now they are convinced that Gnomes would never do anything like this." I couldn?t say anything and just listened. "Soon all the world will be mine, and mankind will be my slaves! Ha ha ha ha!"
"No, I will never allow it." I said raising my gun, "You murdered my family and now YOU WILL DIE!" I aimed at David and fired, but the nimble gnome was to fast he jumped into the hordes of Gnome.
"GET HIM GNOMES! GNOMES FOREVER!" The Gnomes rushed me. I emptied round after round of fire into their ranks, but they kept coming. I backed up into the barn and slammed the door. I checked my ammo. I didn't have enough to continue a fight of this magnitude. I had to think of another way. My eyes fell on the huge canister of gasoline we had put in the barn to keep the heating bill down. I rushed over and grabbed the nozzle of the canisters hose. I ran around the barn spraying the fuel over all the walls and floor. Outside the Gnomish horror pressed against the walls of my new fortress. I pulled the hose with me, and gun in hand I snuck out of the barn. When I was twenty or so feet outside the barn I heard the door crash as the thousands of Gnomes poured into the barn. I waited a few minutes to make sure all of them were in the barn, then I dropped the hose and ran away. I turned around and fired at the hose. With a small explosion the hose engulfed in flame. The fire traveled up the hose and into the barn. I ran as fast as I could away as the huge explosion ripped through the barn and the surrounding countryside. I turned around to see the remains of the barn still flaming.
"That was for you... my family." I turned and walked away from my destroyed home, and my destroyed life. I became a Gnome hunter after that day. I am still on the quest to slay the evil leader of the Gnomes, David, for I believe he survived the explosion.
I hope this explains my hatred for Gnomekind. I pray that you understand me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-06-14 12:23 ]</font>

Last_Saiyan
Jun 14, 2002, 01:54 PM
Whoa, they did a number on you then. This date I had once, had her panties taken from the Underwear Gnome, and so she showed up to dinner w/o...well, let's just say that things turned out pretty good because of that later that night. That's what I meant when I said that the underwear Gnomes can make ur whoopie life better. Hehehe, but so far they haven't crossed me any other ways yet. I feel your pain man, perhaps you were attacked by drows (Dark elves) impersonating as Gnomes. Naturally Gnomes are friendly creatures.

Davion
Jun 14, 2002, 02:27 PM
I am well acquainted with the Drow. Believe me, David was there. Maybe not all Gnomes are evil, I understand that now. But you must understand the cause of my hatred. I will do my best to distinguish the evil Gnomes from good Gnomes. I pray that the David I saw was an impostor. The whole night was so dark and horrifying, I hope I was wrong, but I can never no for certain until David himself confronts me. Pray for my quest.

ABDUR101
Jun 14, 2002, 03:05 PM
*looks into camera*
..and this, children, is why you do not try LSD..ever.

Last_Saiyan
Jun 14, 2002, 03:10 PM
Abdur are you with the *Infect the Truth* group hehehe

Davion
Jun 15, 2002, 12:25 PM
*Curtain rises. Davion, ABDUR101, and Last_Saiyan step out and take bow. Applause.

Thank you, Thank you. I hope you enjoyed our little rendition of this classic piece of literature, Gnomequest. Our actors were ABDUR101 as himself, Last_Saiyan as himself, and introducing Davion as the not quite right in the head embittered Gnome hater. Thank you for your patronage. Please come back next week as the performers of PSO fairytale theater perform Rumplestiltskin.

Falkon
Jun 15, 2002, 12:46 PM
Can I scream and run away now?

Kent
Jun 15, 2002, 12:53 PM
Luckily, my house is gnome-proof...

ABDUR101
Jun 15, 2002, 10:48 PM
On 2002-06-15 10:53, Kent wrote:
Luckily, my house is gnome-proof...

..just wait until you get a visit from the Castration Dwarves o_O;;

Ian D
Jun 16, 2002, 12:09 AM
AHHHH! FOOOOLS! I AM THE GNOME MASTER! But I will give you the inside scoop. Those gnomes you spoke of before, NOTHING. Just think of the mutated gnomes. The bald gnomes with the gleaming heads that can blind anything. The emerald gnomes that are as hard as... emeralds, AND THE NUCLEAR GNOMES! AHHHH! IM FREAKIN OUT!!!!!!