PDA

View Full Version : Chao mag for s-beats blades?

Drago
Jul 26, 2004, 03:23 AM
I'll give someone with a chao mag, s-beat blades for it. Is it worth it?

sonic_blast
Jul 26, 2004, 03:31 AM
i don't know, but if you wanna trade it away, i'm willing to trade you s-beat's blade/arms.
see what people say, cos i'm not sure if it is worth it as well

Tycho
Jul 26, 2004, 12:35 PM
I think he meant -he- wanted a chao. But, S-beats blade is bad, Chao is worth far more.

Lenard
Jul 27, 2004, 01:08 AM
choa mag for s beats blades isnt a very good deal on your part, s reds blades would be a better one if it even makes par.

Drago
Jul 27, 2004, 10:52 AM
On 2004-07-26 23:08, Lenard wrote:
choa mag for s beats blades isnt a very good deal on your part, s reds blades would be a better one if it even makes par.

Thanks guys. Well, I got a spare elysion would that do it. I mean I need the chao to make a chao striker. Erm, is it worth making a chao striker?

Joshie
Jul 27, 2004, 05:53 PM
ill giv you a free chao and yes it is worth it a legit stricker of chao..... i have never seen it you will be one of the top five i guess. PM me for a meeting place.

Drago
Jul 28, 2004, 05:58 AM
On 2004-07-27 15:53, Joshie wrote:
ill giv you a free chao and yes it is worth it a legit stricker of chao..... i have never seen it you will be one of the top five i guess. PM me for a meeting place.

A 'Free' Chao? You sure man?Or was that a typo. If so what would you have the elysion or s-beats. Oh and if it is free, your 'the kindest person in the world'TM.Right after my dog who just died this morning.Lifes a behotch. Oh and I won't be online for a bit, so I won't PM for awhile until I workout a plan to get online.

Drago
Jul 28, 2004, 05:59 AM
On 2004-07-27 15:53, Joshie wrote:

A 'Free' Chao? You sure man?Or was that a typo. If so what would you have the elysion or s-beats. Oh and if it is free, your 'the kindest person in the world'TM.Right after my dog who just died this morning.Lifes a behotch. Oh and I won't be online for a bit, so I won't PM for awhile until I workout a plan to get online.

Drago
Jul 28, 2004, 06:10 AM
Oh, I double posted, could a mod delete this post and one of the double posts,please. It was an accident,sorry.