PDA

View Full Version : "Thinking" means NO ONE should know about it!

KodiaX987
Jul 26, 2004, 10:36 AM
Is there anything that could possibly ruin the experience of attempting the very hard and very last level of an old-school 2D video game?

Bingo, fuckers: people who think aloud. And my mom has to be the founder of this new annoying practice.

Idiots, we've got a brain for a reason, to THINK. And THINKING means THINKING with your fucking HEAD. If it's not enough that my mom has to choose to pack the living room just when things start getting nasty in the game, she has to do it while gifting herself with a solo conversation about in which fucking box she'll put the VCRs that we never watch anyway. And, she asks for for my advice. For your information, this is the reason why I told my dad most of my games couldn't be paused: so that my parental units would stop asking me shit every 30 seconds while I'm attempting to finally get a bit of fun out of the stuff I play with.

If you're an adept that letting absolutely everyone in town know about what you're thinking right now, STOP. I proclaim this crime to be punishable by death, motherfuckers.

Armok
Jul 26, 2004, 12:20 PM
Yes that is annoying.

I espically hate the 'walks in while writing sensitive email to tell you about how their days been'.

Look fuck off this is why i didnt want the new computer put into the room next to yours and insted put in mine where you fucking cant just barge in and tell me about some bitch at work not helping you or whatever.