PDA

View Full Version : to dekar and wobba....

Balthor
Jun 13, 2002, 09:44 PM
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys are hijacking topics with this god dam non sense,take it to PM's or something,yeah i know im being nosey....but for the love of god.....

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

ty 4 ur time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

dekar
Jun 13, 2002, 09:52 PM
heh
i have one thing to say to that... HE STARTED IT!j/k if he's posting everywhere except where he should be, it's not my problem.

Balthor
Jun 13, 2002, 09:54 PM
you should know better then to atogonize wobba,he puts so much BS on the screen that doesnt make sense

Fuck Shut UP iO i
ooopS SORRY I HITTED THE CAPS KEE

he isnt the smartest guy around here just ignore him and let him be happy that he won an "online fight" your just as childish to keep up with his non sense and replying to his heiroglyphics.

dekar
Jun 13, 2002, 09:57 PM
lmao XD you're right! i'll stop. ^_^ hyroglyphics XD

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2002, 10:23 PM
I agree, just let it go, stop bringing it up. The sooner it gets put in the Annals of Assenine the better it is for everyone. :

There's no reason to fight over petty crap like this anyways, enjoy your damn time alive and breathing, I bet if something happened to either of you, it'd be on your conscience. There's no need to make enemies online, at the least stay away from each other and get away from each other's throats. :

LollipopLolita
Jun 14, 2002, 12:11 AM
good point abdur.

dekar and wobba, this is a public board, not your personal playground