PDA

View Full Version : wow, how boring can alaska get?

DeathCheese87
Jun 16, 2002, 11:49 AM
yup, ive been gone for about two weeks. if you cant figure out where ive been, youre just stupid.

anyway, our family went on some tours which were good, and some that completley sucked. what REALLY got me mad, is that i never saw a wild moose. we did go to this animal refuge camp where i saw a couple of moose (mooses? meese? ::head explodes:: ) and some baby moose. then comes the good part. the cruise. its like having your ass wiped for you every day. just let me tell you now, if you go on a cruise, you simply WONT find better food anywhere else. aside from that, i met a couple of people who were pretty cool. before i forget, canada is pretty boring as well. we stopped in vancouver (i just woke up) and i have to say it was pretty boring.

NOTE: all of this is personal opinion. dont get a pinapple up your nose...

Dangerous55
Jun 16, 2002, 01:34 PM
First off nice sig, i wonder who made it....could it have been me?

Second, never been to Alaska, but its for diffrent people, if you like to hunt and fish, you would love it there. Same thing if you liek good views and nature and stuff.

Shrevn
Jun 16, 2002, 09:09 PM
Just be happy that a PENGUIN didnt take your food.... they like to do that i hear

DeathCheese87
Jun 16, 2002, 09:40 PM
yes, my red X is quite lovely. ive tried PMing wata to get it rehosted, but he hasnt responded. and penguins dont live in alaska. it was funny cause the gift shops had penguin dolls...

pixelate
Jun 16, 2002, 11:46 PM
You should have bought me an Eskimo.

Shrevn
Jun 17, 2002, 06:34 PM
WTF... no penguins in alaska?
*sigh* What is this world coming into?

FunkyMcGunk
Jun 17, 2002, 10:17 PM
Deathcheese is my friend.

CodeName62
Jun 18, 2002, 04:18 PM
Well, atleast you got to go out, and see new places.

nosaJ
Jun 19, 2002, 04:34 PM
On 2002-06-17 16:34, wobba wrote:
WTF... no penguins in alaska?
*sigh* What is this world coming into?

Penguins are in the South Pole. Pay more attention in class or something.