View Full Version : Really Stupid People (like me)......
06-17-2002, 01:06 AM
should not be allowed to venture out into society...
A man in Johannesberg, South Africa, shot his 49-year-old friend in the face, seriously wounding him, while the two practiced shooting beer cans off each other's head.
A bus carrying five passengers was hit by a car in St. Louis, but by the time police arrived on the scene, fourteen pedestrians had boarded the bus and had begun to complain of whiplash injuries and back pain.
A Los Angeles man who later said he was "tired of walking," stole a steamroller and led police on a 5 mph chase until an officer stepped aboard and brought the vehicle to a stop.
More to come...! ^_^
06-17-2002, 01:13 AM
Lol, people are retarded. But what bugs me about people is when they park there car in the middle of the road, like there better then me. So I sit int he car and honk the horn till they come out. Then when they out they act like I should hae waited. Morons.
06-17-2002, 01:18 AM
Stuff to wonder about....
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from
Holland called Holes?
Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a
person drives a race car not called a racist?
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what
exactly are the others here for?
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
No one ever says, "It's only a game," when their team is
If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
06-17-2002, 01:40 AM
Interesting, messing with the English language on some I see. Heh, but keep em comin, i love those things.
06-17-2002, 01:54 AM
Ways to Cope with stress:
1. Jam miniature marshmallows up your nose and sneeze them out.
See how many you can do at a time.
2. Use your Mastercard to pay your Visa and vice-versa.
3. Pop some popcorn without putting the lid on.
4. When someone says "have a nice day", tell them you have other
5. Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
6. Dance naked in front of your pets.
7. Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him to pre-
school as if nothing is wrong.
8. Fill out your tax form using Roman Numerals.
9. Leaf through "National Geographic" and draw underwear on
10. Tattoo "Out to Lunch" on your forehead.
11. Go shopping. Buy everything. Sweat in it. Return it the
12. Pay your electric bill in pennies.
13. Drive to work in reverse.
14. Sit naked on a shelled hard-boiled egg.
15. Polish your car with earwax.
16. Read the dictionary upside down and look for secret
17. Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it
comes back to you.
18. Braid the hairs in each nostril.
19. Stare at people through the lines of a fork and pretend
they're in jail.
If Pros and Cons are opposites, does that mean that Progress is the opposite of Congress?
(Yes, I know how old that one is)
06-17-2002, 03:20 AM
How come if I wrote a song, I didn't bote my tongue?
If the teacher taught, why didn't the preacher praught?
If I sang a song, how come I didn't flang a ball?
I know more, just not at this particular moment in time...
vBulletin® v3.7.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.