PDA

View Full Version : Updated Want List

KarnaJ
Feb 21, 2001, 05:13 AM
Ok, I've done some massive trading, hunting, and recalling of favors, and have came to the conclusion that I just can't get the following, and would be EXTREMELY interested aquiring these items:

Mag Cell 213
Flame Visit
Bazooka (Does this even exist? What's it called?)
C-Bringer arm or Rifle
Delsabers Left Arm or Delsaber's Shield
Magical Piece
Technical Crozient
Sting Tip
Devil/battle, God/Battle, or another */battle

If you have one of these up for trade, or would even consider trading it, please reply. Chances are if it's not on my want list then I have it or can get one fairly easy, so don't think all I've got is a bunch of db's sabers, lol.

(edit: Had the mag cell number wrong)
(edit again: Thought of another item I need)

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: KarnaJ on 2001-02-21 02:14 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: KarnaJ on 2001-02-21 02:50 ]</font>

faceless
Feb 21, 2001, 06:01 AM
it does indeed exist...

INFERNO BAZOOKA
ATP + 381
ATA + 40
EVP - 20
Weapon type = rifle(?)
Required ATA = 125
Max grinder = +9
Stars: 12/10

Description:
"A powerful bazooka with highly destructive shells. It's special attack halves enemies' HP."

... i should probably submit this info ...

KarnaJ
Feb 21, 2001, 06:02 AM
Ooh, interesting... Looking to get rid of it by any chance?

faceless
Feb 21, 2001, 07:30 AM
nope, i was just confirming it's existance.

KarnaJ
Feb 21, 2001, 08:01 AM
Dang. Oh well, anyone looking into getting rid of one or more of the items I listed? Right now in my list of trades is an S-beats blades, a stag cutlery, and a chainsawd, amongst other misc. things. I swear, when I actually FIND a rare it's not anything I can use.

Zaen
Feb 21, 2001, 08:08 AM
Welcome to my world. It seems I either get a great special weapon that's useless to me, or a billion special weapons that I can use, but wouldn't want to. I mean, look at the Varista. I get so many of those stupid things, it's almost degrading to pick one up. Is this NORMAL? And by God, if my friends get one more REAL Agito between them, I'm just going to snap. Seems like every time my turn to grab a special rolls around, we come to the "Varistas Only Beyond This Point" sector of the Mines.

KarnaJ
Feb 21, 2001, 08:16 AM
I know what you mean. And I've got enough dragon slayers to build a small hut. I've all but given up on looking for my force-specific rares that no one seems to have, now I'm just swapping around for more junk I can't use with the junk I've already got that I can't use. Who knows, maybe one of these days I MIGHT actually pick up something usefull. Traded a hero/ability for a mag cell (502) because I didn't have room for it, needed general/hps. Traded the mag cell for a Stag Cutlery cause I figured it'd be the next hot item, and now I'm just hoping someone will stuble across something I can use that wants some of this stuff. Prolly not, I'm sure I won't find em myself... *throws another DB's Saber on top of the pile*

Zaen
Feb 21, 2001, 08:24 AM
A buddy of mine was complaining about the same thing. He's got more Dragon Slayers than you can shake a.. well, a Dragon Slayer at. And you really can't trade them for much that you really want, you can only hope to throw one into a deal to sweeten the trade, help convince the person you're trading with, and finally get rid of the damnable things before they fill up your bank. Or you can just go into a low-level server, march up, and declare that it's Free Dragon Slayer Day (like I did, but only if you swap out "Dragon Slayer" for "Varista") and go nuts. Hey, the newer players sure appreciate getting a special weapon, even if they can't use it, and I sure appreciate them clearing my bank for me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 08:25 AM
Karna...the thing is, my character can't use a stag cutlery, but can use a twin brand...It's just that more people seem to have stag cutlery than not, and maybe if I had one, it would make getting a twin brand or a C-Bringer's Rifle easier to get, since those are the only two weapons in the game I want.

There's one guy who has a twin brand for trade...if that falls through, and you still have the stag, we can work a deal, I'm sure...

KarnaJ
Feb 21, 2001, 08:49 AM
I make regular rounds to clear out my bank, usually in the japanese servers just because I'd like to think that if even one japanese gamer realizes that not all americans are total asses because of me, it was definately worth it. Dumped off like 5 db's sabers, 17 dragon slayers, a couple of fire wand: agni or whatever they're called, and even a couple of better rare guns, cause I really can't use those either.

KarnaJ
Feb 21, 2001, 08:52 AM
Just let me know if it falls through Llaith, I MIGHT even be able to come up with a twin brand. I've got one, but from what I've seen they're HARD to come by, and have yet to be duped to hell, so they're actually retaining a bit of that rarity, and that makes it pretty hard for me to get rid of. Also let me know if you're looking for anything else, I could throw something else in with that stag cutlery, I've managed to trade for two of em, and they're completely worthless to me for anything but more trades...

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 09:01 AM
Karna, the Flame Visit is the only relatively rare item I have(which is why I am whoring it to death), but if there is anything else I can throw in that would make you consider trading the Twin Brand, let me know.

The only reason I am so desperate to get one is that I don't collect rares, I just want the best items to complete what, for me, would be my best character. Since she is female, she can't use the stag, and I have had so much time to learn how to effectively use a double saber I would like to stick with that kind of weapon. So, I would trade quite a bit to get one.

At any rate, I'll let you know.

Guardian
Feb 21, 2001, 12:58 PM
I'm interested in the Twin Brand as well Karna as you can tell from my recent posts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

If you would like a mag cell 502 and have the twin brand and one other medium item (such as a victor axe), let me know.

-Guardian ICQ 5896613