PDA

View Full Version : To that darn rappy.

InfernoNR7
Aug 4, 2004, 08:04 PM
A long time ago I posted about owning a particular rappy. Well, the other day I was playing and he fricken rose from the dead! He was all green and big, like a hildetor, and he attacked me. I eventually killed him, and he dropped like a bgillion rare weapons11!1!k1k1!11!!!! (lol). It was so cooooool.

Sef
Aug 4, 2004, 08:07 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

And of course...

Kafka's trademark saying
*look of shame*

Kuea
Aug 4, 2004, 08:16 PM
*look of shame*

*uses freeze arrow on inferno*

-Z
Aug 4, 2004, 08:19 PM
not even worth posting a 'kick' gif... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Kadavreski
Aug 5, 2004, 05:54 AM
On 2004-08-04 18:04, InfernoNR7 wrote:
A long time ago I posted about owning a particular rappy. Well, the other day I was playing and he fricken rose from the dead! He was all green and big, like a hildetor, and he attacked me. I eventually killed him, and he dropped like a bgillion rare weapons11!1!k1k1!11!!!! (lol). It was so cooooool.

and then i mugged you.

dude3282
Aug 5, 2004, 06:35 AM
sorry if this is a little out of place but I made it last night and I gotta use it somewhere

http://www.geocities.com/dude3282/ETB1_pwned.JPG

If that doesn't work click (http://www.geocities.com/dude3282/ETB1_pwned.JPG) here

Tact
Aug 5, 2004, 08:47 AM
*Firebolts* Thanks for teaching me that, Ec- *passes out*

Kadavreski
Aug 5, 2004, 08:53 AM
On 2004-08-05 06:47, tactician7777 wrote:
*Firebolts* Thanks for teaching me that, Ec- *passes out*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

*hands tactician an agito*

do it this way

*stabs the creator of this thread in the heart*

there.

Tact
Aug 5, 2004, 08:55 AM
*gets up* Hmm...how'd I get this? *looks on hilt of Agito* 197...5!? BOOYAH! *runs to tekker dude in Seek My Master, converts it*

Kadavreski
Aug 5, 2004, 09:00 AM
lol...i gave it to you. use it well, not like me *iced 3 n00bs in the forest with one*

Tact
Aug 5, 2004, 09:05 AM
On 2004-08-05 07:00, mechgun_mike wrote:
*iced 3 n00bs in the forest with one*

n00bs? As in idiots? if n00b meant idiot in that context, you did the online world good.

Kadavreski
Aug 5, 2004, 09:19 AM
yes...this idiot force was throwing megid and Grants at me. then, a stupid humar with a chain sawd starts chasing me about.then a ranger starts taking potshots at me.

terrafin, my charecter shouted
ARSES!

so, i equpped my agito turned round and hit the HUmar in the face. he fell on the floor and used resta = go me! full health. then i turned roundto find he gt out a partisan. shyt. he could hit me (all this with the force and the ramar shooting at me) so i got pissed, turned round and threw megid at his stupid face. = dead

idiot humar says:
help guys! only a N00B does that

a level 40 force says:
sry no moons

terrafin said:
reverser?

idiot force:
what?

1 down, 2 to go.
the ranger was using a bringers rifle....something that deeply pisses me off, as i lost one to fsod
i whacked him with foie and my agito, which, in turn, killed him.

2 down, 1 to go.

the bastard hit me with megid.
luckily, this FOmar keeps a scape or 2 always handy

Force:
you cheat!!!

lol...yeah, right. my agito silenced him

then, they ask for moons.

terrafin:

*sadistic symbol chat he made*

see ya guys!!!

i DC, head to the lobby, and walk off.

-Z
Aug 5, 2004, 09:35 AM
not bad, but you forgot to steal their stuff and urinate on their heads until they regain consiousness (of which you then stab your agito down their throats)

Kadavreski
Aug 5, 2004, 09:39 AM
On 2004-08-05 07:35, -Z wrote:
not bad, but you forgot to steal their stuff and urinate on their heads until they regain consiousness (of which you then stab your agito down their throats)

theiving of n00bs is wrong....so wrong

oh and my level 30 megid has a soft spot for them guys....they are easy targets!

Tact
Aug 5, 2004, 10:09 AM
On 2004-08-05 07:39, mechgun_mike wrote:

On 2004-08-05 07:35, -Z wrote:

level 30 megid

HOLY CRAP. Level 30!?

Kadavreski
Aug 5, 2004, 10:13 AM
lol....its bluddy huge. and its fast. and its acurate.

lol....i have lv 30 grants too.i use it to kill the n00bs in rule battles.

the lesson of this is NEVER fight terrafin.

he'll kill you hard, and if need be, slowly.

Sord
Aug 5, 2004, 01:21 PM
... *beheads Inferno with mah scythe* I am the leader of the rappies! You will leave us alone, or die. And I would hurt -Z, but I have yet to know if he's living or a robot, so I don't know the best way to dispatch of him... and that he would give advice on killing anything anyways -_-

Kadavreski
Aug 5, 2004, 03:30 PM
*me and my friend play battle mode*

*i get killed by megid*

"i see red people" ~ terrafin

Solstis
Aug 5, 2004, 03:33 PM
On 2004-08-05 11:21, Sord wrote:
... *beheads Inferno with mah scythe* I am the leader of the rappies! You will leave us alone, or die. And I would hurt -Z, but I have yet to know if he's living or a robot, so I don't know the best way to dispatch of him... and that he would give advice on killing anything anyways -_-

-Z is a tough cookie to crack. SHOES has been working on his case for months.

Kadavreski
Aug 5, 2004, 03:38 PM
On 2004-08-05 13:33, Solstis wrote:

On 2004-08-05 11:21, Sord wrote:

-Z is a tough cookie to crack. SHOES has been working on his case for months.

lol...i'm afraid he's a cat boy, i think...meaning tact'll probably protect him...but, thats just a thought.