PDA

View Full Version : Slicer of Assassin

InfernoNR7
Aug 4, 2004, 09:10 PM
I was wondering, if I ever get online, what I could trade this for. Or that *thinks* I think it's Diska of Braveman, is worth.

Tycho
Aug 5, 2004, 03:33 PM
Diska of Braveman: Nothing. You can get thousands of em if you ask people, all legit.
Slicer of Assassin isn't really good either, it's just an 9 (?) star rare, just trade an equal star crap rare for it.

digigram
Aug 5, 2004, 07:02 PM
inferno, my redria find liberators and braveman all the time.. if you set up a time i'll give you them both for free.

i'm assuming though you have the assassin.. so i'll just give you:

Liberator
braveman (not the one I have that has 50% hit on it though) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

InfernoNR7
Aug 5, 2004, 10:36 PM
I have both, I was just wondering if they were worth anything at all, I've gotten like 3 of each (legitly, I duped one copy of each tho).

Tycho
Aug 5, 2004, 11:21 PM
Congratulations. You're the first ever person to dupe a Diska of Braveman. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

InfernoNR7
Aug 5, 2004, 11:29 PM
YAY! I can be known across the land as the "Braveman Duper" lol.

Well, for a newbie, it's kinda wise to dupe the only rares you have... (I have Crush Bullet, S. Assassin, Braveman, and Secret Gear, lol, pathetic 'eh?).

digigram
Aug 6, 2004, 01:16 AM
so.. since you have them.. realize this..

Redria ID's and like. a couple others.. get them like the plague.

They are only worth something to those that use them (because they get like 20 of them)

at ULT levels.. most things you can buy in the store are better..

unless you find a braveman or assassin with 50% hit..

those are useful... let me tell you. until you get into ULT.

InfernoNR7
Aug 6, 2004, 01:58 AM
Lol, I'm in Vhard right now. I'm angry that I chose red (this was WAY before I discovered what SIDs did), I want a purple the most (yum, mechguns).

digigram
Aug 6, 2004, 03:16 AM
yeah.. yas9000m is really the only one worth getting in purple... the other guns can be had by other Id's..

the 9000s ARE nice though.. i'm lucky enough to have found them in one intentional run.