PDA

View Full Version : the oxymoron of a blog or how to start an online journal

LollipopLolita
Aug 5, 2004, 07:17 PM
step 1: i want a diary for my most cherished private emotions. so that i can have a place to eascape and vent my deepest feelings and secrets.

step 2: i get a livejournal or a blog so that it's easy and i can have this journal diary mechanism i really need to get my emotions out in a secret and private place before i burst and kill everyone. safe from my family and the scrutiny of my friends!!

step 3: oh my god my livejournal is so damn pretty. i'm going to give the link out to friends!! this stuff should be seen!

step 4: well then EVERYONE should see it since it's important and my feelings are important!!

step 5: i advertise it EVERYWHERE so it's public and everyone can read my most private emotions!!! my life is interesting, everyone should read it! comment too since it gives me attention! it's my very own soapbox!

step 6: you haven't read my blog yet? aren't you going to keep up with my life?! well you should!! i share all my feelings there! for everyone to read! so all of you know my secrets!!

step 7: lolli annoys people with publicized private blogs. tee heee

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-08-05 17:18 ]</font>

Scrub
Aug 5, 2004, 07:19 PM
God created LiveJournal for the purpose of Sara telling me 'I wrote something about you in my LiveJournal today...but you can't see iiiiiitttt!^_~'

Gah!>_<

doubletake123
Aug 5, 2004, 07:19 PM
On 2004-08-05 17:17, LollipopLolita wrote:
step 1: i want a diary for my most cherished private emotions. so that i can have a place to eascape and vent my deepest feelings and secrets.

step 2: i get a livejournal or a blog so that it's easy and i can have this journal diary mechanism i really need to get my emotions out in a secret and private place before i burst and kill everyone. safe from my family and the scrutiny of my friends!!

step 3: oh my god my livejournal is so damn pretty. i'm going to give the link out to friends!! this stuff should be seen!

step 4: well then EVERYONE should see it since it's important and my feelings are important!!

step 5: i advertise it EVERYWHERE so it's public and everyone can read my most private emotions!!! my life is interesting, everyone should read it! comment too since it gives me attention! it's my very own soapbox!

step 6: you haven't read my blog yet? aren't you going to keep up with my life?! well you should!! i share all my feelings there! for everyone to read!

step 7: lolli annoys people with publicized private blogs. tee heee

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-08-05 17:18 ]</font>
....uhhhhhhh

Cowboy
Aug 5, 2004, 07:21 PM
Tee Hee is hardly becoming. I think "MWAHAHAHAHAHA" would be more suitable a laugh for Lolli.

-Punkass Dog

Sef
Aug 5, 2004, 07:21 PM
On 2004-08-05 17:19, Scrub wrote:
God created LiveJournal for the purpose of Sara telling me 'I wrote something about you in my LiveJournal today...but you can't see iiiiiitttt!^_~'

Gah!>_<

AGREED!

LollipopLolita
Aug 5, 2004, 07:22 PM
On 2004-08-05 17:19, Scrub wrote:

Gah!>_<

god also created knives and guns for good reasons as sara can find out...

On 2004-08-05 17:21, Cowboy wrote:
Tee Hee is hardly becoming. I think "MWAHAHAHAHAHA" would be more suitable a laugh for Lolli.

-Punkass Dog

i have a punk ass dog. he's blue.

Cowboy
Aug 5, 2004, 07:23 PM
My neighbor's dog just had puppies. 6 yellow labs and one chocolate.

pwnage! >.<

oh, and my uncles getting one =o

LollipopLolita
Aug 5, 2004, 07:24 PM
yeah but you don't have a blue dog do you?

Sef
Aug 5, 2004, 07:24 PM
On 2004-08-05 17:24, LollipopLolita wrote:

She's got you there, Cowboy.

Dhylec
Aug 5, 2004, 07:25 PM
Cowboy wrote:

hey, the man wanna role-play a gurl a bit there dood =P

hm, that made me wanna.. tehehee too

wut? >.>

navci
Aug 5, 2004, 07:25 PM

Blue's clue? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Cowboy
Aug 5, 2004, 07:27 PM
I roleplay too.

-gets the whip, chains, and tankerais-

Cowboy
Aug 5, 2004, 07:28 PM

I have a blue meryle (sp?) austalian shepherd and border collie, and a blue roan horse =D

Saladwood
Aug 5, 2004, 07:30 PM
When she means blue, she means BLUE

pixelate
Aug 5, 2004, 08:19 PM
It's almost purple.

LollipopLolita
Aug 5, 2004, 10:49 PM
get it straight

blue body, purple legs and tail

Sord
Aug 5, 2004, 11:12 PM
On 2004-08-05 20:49, LollipopLolita wrote:
get it straight

that is fscking weird, cool, but still fscking weird

on a side note, one thing defeats your oxymoron post, and that's the ability to bock any users and non users (even if they are registered friends) from reading the more private things. But for the people that don't put highest security blocks on everything, your basically right.

LollipopLolita
Aug 5, 2004, 11:32 PM
well it gotta involves people spreading the links and advertising it...

Sord
Aug 6, 2004, 03:38 AM
On 2004-08-05 21:32, LollipopLolita wrote:
well it gotta involves people spreading the links and advertising it...

*points to gamespy add* i wouldn't be to suprised if they had that somethin like that somewhere, actually, I think I've seen an ad somewhere for them. Then you have the fact that at least half the people on there that actually are writing in it probably watch tech shows (like TechTV before it got screwed over) and I know they talk about blogs, I've seen it (doi.) Then you also have the people who are doing it for popularity points in there crowd, but are to insecure to actually reveal what they are writing. And, well, yeah, so on and so forth. What you talk about though is still majority though, I'm simply pointing out the minority.

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 04:00 AM
get it straight

piccie please?

Sord
Aug 6, 2004, 04:18 AM
On 2004-08-06 02:00, mechgun_mike wrote:

get it straight

piccie please?

and not of rabbits with random things on their heads :/

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 05:04 AM
yes. like a microwave http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif .