PDA

View Full Version : The Immortal Party: Ness and Sef

Ness
Aug 6, 2004, 03:35 PM
In order to create a perfect governemnt, you need someone who is not preoccupied to the run the system. As immortals, we don't have to worry aobut the think that preoccupies most rulers such as breathing, eating, sleeping, and dying. We are immortal, pwoerful, and efficent.

So vote for Ness and Sef in the FKL election.

We will do things right the first time for all eternity!

Sef
Aug 6, 2004, 03:37 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

But...I'm Mix's person!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sord
Aug 6, 2004, 03:37 PM
okay, I have yet to get this. Why are we doing more voting if we've all ready decided the president. And if it's for a vice-precident, why the hell does a vice-prez have a running mate for, they're supposed to be running mates of the president.

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 03:38 PM
you'll send us all to nessitopia won't you?

navci
Aug 6, 2004, 03:38 PM
Did you get Sef's approval for this? Cuz I think he is SO in Mix's party. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 03:39 PM
Sef! Everybody loves you SO much they want you in their party!n_n If I had a party, I would so ask you to be my VP, too.

Sord
Aug 6, 2004, 03:39 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:38, navinator wrote:
Did you get Sef's approval for this? Cuz I think he is SO in Mix's party. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

despite my uneagerness, my campaign matched Mix's his more than anyone elses >_>

I figured it wouldn't matter, and made no promises, cause none needed to be made since it wouldn't matter. Though I'm not sure why Mix didn't make promises.

EDIT: but i'm out of the race anyways since there's none of us and the only way to even it out it to get rid of someone, the one with teh lowest votes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-08-06 13:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-08-06 13:43 ]</font>

Sef
Aug 6, 2004, 03:40 PM
Yeah...I'm sorry Ness. It'd be great to be immortal and all...But Mix chose me first. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 03:42 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:35, Ness wrote:
In order to create a perfect governemnt, you need someone who is not preoccupied to the run the system. As immortals, we don't have to worry aobut the think that preoccupies most rulers such as breathing, eating, sleeping, and dying. We are immortal, pwoerful, and efficent.

So vote for Ness and Sef in the FKL election.

We will do things right the first time for all eternity!

the uziz would join but we're supporting rico.

and we're all immortal anyway.

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 03:43 PM
>_>; I like Rico and everything, but I'm supporting Sef, and Mix. Sorry Rico and uziz!

Quo
Aug 6, 2004, 03:43 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:37, Sord wrote:
okay, I have yet to get this. Why are we doing more voting if we've all ready decided the president. And if it's for a vice-precident, why the hell does a vice-prez have a running mate for, they're supposed to be running mates of the president.

The last election was to see who would represent the Neutral party in the FKL general election. So far the parties are

DTPA: Allos and Spike

A-DTPA: Ketchup and ???

Cute Party: Ian and Eclair

Immortal Party: Ness and Sef?

Nuetral Party: Mix and Sef

Put FKL back on it's feet party: KaFKa and Rico.

Sad, I know, but these silly politics have been the only things keeping me entertained for the last two days.

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 03:44 PM
no prob

we still love you.

lol.

Sef
Aug 6, 2004, 03:45 PM
Wasn't it orignally just 3 parties?

DTPA
A-DTPA
and
NEUTRAL

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Do the other parties even count?

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 03:46 PM
=O! I'd get my own party, but nobody would be my running mate.

e_e I would sooooooooo win, too.

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 03:46 PM
i'm supporting rico, but i'm part of the dtpa, i'm a master sarge!

*sets fire to sefs trousers and runs*

RicoRoyal
Aug 6, 2004, 03:47 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:43, Scrub wrote:
>_>; I like Rico and everything, but I'm supporting Sef, and Mix. Sorry Rico and uziz!

It's okay. You'll die a horrible death sooner or later... better that it be at the hands of the cannon now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turtle.gif, than at the hands of some drunk kickboxing legend ( I have no freaking clue... just go with it) later http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

I kid, I kid. You can root for whoever you like. It's all good! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

When I heard sef was immmortal... I was a bit scared for a minute or two http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Good thing that's all cleared up now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Sord
Aug 6, 2004, 03:47 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:43, Quo wrote:

The last election was to see who would represent the Neutral party in the FKL general election. So far the parties are

Sad, I know, but these silly politics have been the only things keeping me entertained for the last two days.

but then, WTF ARE WE VOTING ON PARTIES FOR?! To find out who Mix has to represent? That's kinda stupid, someone usually just gets to choose who they want to represent. So either this is whacked up beyound even my countries politics or I'm not understanding something

Quo
Aug 6, 2004, 03:48 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:45, Sef wrote:
Wasn't it orignally just 3 parties?

DTPA
A-DTPA
and
NEUTRAL

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Do the other parties even count?

Yeah, it was, but the great thing about democracy is that you can make up your own party no matter how slim a chance it has. Although, I don't think there would even be parties in true democracy.

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 03:49 PM
Sord, it's just like real life - We have the major parties which everyone hears about, then we have these little parties that you don't even know exist.

Scrub
On 2004-08-06 13:49, mechgun_mike wrote:

On 2004-08-06 13:46, Scrub wrote:

i'll be your running mate =D

>_> I thought you were going for Rico and Kafka.

Kadavreski

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 03:50 PM
lol...it'll be impossible to ignore us.

Sord
Aug 6, 2004, 03:50 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:49, Scrub wrote:
Sord, it's just like real life - We have the major parties which everyone hears about, then we have these little parties that you don't even know exist.

your still not getting what I'm not understanding. why are we voting for parties of any kind? I have yet to see a point in it.

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 03:51 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:50, mechgun_mike wrote:
lol...it'll be impossible to ignore us.

Of course. You constantly have the last post in like every topic.xD

Shall we enter as the FKL UZIZ party?

Solstis
Aug 6, 2004, 03:51 PM
So... how long until Ketchup declares communism our official government?

Quo
Aug 6, 2004, 03:52 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:47, Sord wrote:

but then, WTF ARE WE VOTING ON PARTIES FOR?! To find out who Mix has to represent? That's kinda stupid, someone usually just gets to choose who they want to represent. So either this is whacked up beyound even my countries politics or I'm not understanding something

We'll vote a party to govern FKL. Before the general election starts, everybody's making their own party. It'll degenerate into rival factions again anyway. Besides, KaFKa promised a bloody revolution if he doesn't win.

This is just like the primaries. The real election is yet to come.

Kadavreski
On 2004-08-06 13:49, Scrub wrote:

On 2004-08-06 13:49, mechgun_mike wrote:

>_> I thought you were going for Rico and Kafka.

yeah, but they'll win anyway, and after all, its just for fun isn't it?

Sef
So.....

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 03:54 PM
you need to add the fkl uziz to that list. me and scrub are running.

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 03:56 PM
=D HELLS YEA.

Quo
Aug 6, 2004, 03:56 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:54, mechgun_mike wrote:

Ok, a few questions first.

Who's the presidential candidate for the Uziz and who's VP?

Same question for the put FKL back on it's feet party.

Sef
Aug 6, 2004, 03:57 PM
You know. If I had won the first election, it my VP would have been either Mix, Ted(I don't know why though) or Scrub.

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 03:58 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:57, Sef wrote:
You know. If I had won the first election, it my VP would have been either Mix, Ted(I don't know why though) or Scrub.

Awwww! Thank you, Sef.n_n

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 03:59 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:56, Quo wrote:

vp...well, i'll say me as i joined scrub, not the other way round.

Sef
Aug 6, 2004, 03:59 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:58, Scrub wrote:

On 2004-08-06 13:57, Sef wrote:

Awwww! Thank you, Sef.n_n

Well you've helped me out alot! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sord
Aug 6, 2004, 04:00 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:52, Quo wrote:

On 2004-08-06 13:47, Sord wrote:

We'll vote a party to govern FKL. Before the general election starts, everybody's making their own party. It'll degenerate into rival factions again anyway. Besides, KaFKa promised a bloody revolution if he doesn't win.

This is just like the primaries. The real election is yet to come.

so let me get this straight
we have

1. Mix who is representative of the neutral parties
2. A party that will govern (and apparently be represented by Mix?)
3. I guess we pick the president out of the elected Nuetral party, DTPA, and A-DTPA

someone tell me if i got this right, and if it is, what's the point of Mix, cause wouldn't the party be able to do it's own representing?

I had an easier time reading and understanding the Electoral System (article I or II) in the U.S. constitutoin! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Quo
Aug 6, 2004, 04:02 PM
On 2004-08-06 13:59, mechgun_mike wrote:

On 2004-08-06 13:56, Quo wrote:

vp...well, i'll say me as i joined scrub, not the other way round.

Ok. I'll update the list just as soon as I know who the Presidential candidate is in the PFKLBOIF party. I assumed KaFKa since Rico supported him in the Neutral party primaries. I could be wrong though.

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 04:02 PM
the neutral party will be the downfall of fkl...i know it.

Solstis
Aug 6, 2004, 04:03 PM
This is fucking stupid.

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 04:04 PM
Nu uh! Sef is in the Neutral party, and Sef is 'teh pwnz0rz.'

Quo
On 2004-08-06 14:00, Sord wrote:

so let me get this straight
we have

1. Mix who is representative of the neutral parties
2. A party that will govern (and apparently be represented by Mix?)
3. I guess we pick the president out of the elected Nuetral party, DTPA, and A-DTPA

someone tell me if i got this right, and if it is, what's the point of Mix, cause wouldn't the party be able to do it's own representing?

I had an easier time reading and understanding the Electoral System (article I or II) in the U.S. constitutoin! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

No see, we have all the seperate parties. In the general election, the populus of FKL will select a party to govern. The candidates of that party will be the president and vice president of FKL.

Kadavreski
*looks at your mood*

i know your supporting me, i know it.

Sef
On 2004-08-06 14:03, Solstis wrote:
This is fucking stupid.

Sollypoo? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Quo
Aug 6, 2004, 04:05 PM
This is fucking stupid.

It's more fun than smiley spam http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 04:06 PM
This is fucking stupid.

Exactly!

Ness says this a lot:

FKLLLLLLLL!!!!

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 04:06 PM
On 2004-08-06 14:04, Scrub wrote:

scrub promises free milk for kids EVERYWHERE!

that means your kids will grow up big and strong and be protected against cancer.

so, does that you warrant you voting the uziz?

it think so.

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 04:10 PM
On 2004-08-06 14:06, mechgun_mike wrote:

On 2004-08-06 14:04, Scrub wrote:

scrub promises free milk for kids EVERYWHERE!

that means your kids will grow up big and strong and be protected against cancer.

so, does that you warrant you voting the uziz?

it think so.

And come on, who makes you laugh more than Mike and his wild and crazy antics?

A Deku Scrub and a Vampire. Who better to run this crazy, mixed up world?

Kadavreski
Aug 6, 2004, 04:12 PM
yeah, a vampire cat boy. don't forget scrub, don't forget.

lol. vote for us, we give out milk and free rares.

Quo
Aug 6, 2004, 04:16 PM
Updated party list.

A-DTPA: Ketchup and Ness.

Nuetral party: Mix and Sef

Immortal Party: Ness and ??? (he needs a new running mate) Ness became Ketchup's running mate.

Put-FKL-back-on-its-feet Party: KaFKa and Rico

FKL Uziz Party: Scrub and Mike

Rappy Party: Sord and ??? (he may not select a running mate though Armok has volunteered)

There are now 7 parties. Only two more parties can fit in a poll.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-08-06 14:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-08-06 14:44 ]</font>

Ness
Aug 6, 2004, 04:17 PM
Okay, nevermind. I didn't know Sef was in another party and that the ADTPA had it's own party.

*Joins the ADTPA party*

Scrub
Aug 6, 2004, 04:19 PM
Good job, Quo!=D

Armok
Aug 6, 2004, 04:21 PM
Notes down members of parties. Right I got my list of hits too do now *runs off*