PDA

View Full Version : diairy of a hunter

trunkszero
Jun 18, 2002, 11:11 AM
check it out

(printer friendly version)
Diariy of a Hunter part 1

Arrrrggghhhh My body is in such a terrible pain. My comrads have seem to have dispersed and left me here to die. My sheilds power is depleted and my frame is cracked. I've lost my wheapon due to a treacherous aliance I've made with a clown and a group of hunters. My memory is also a little shot because of the bouncing i've been doing in the transporters due to a metamorphorsis phase called Noling. Ugh, the only thing i have that still actually works is my mag which is looking down at my in a life-less daze frowning on me. Hmmm I see a pipe about twenty feet from here that resembles Muyuki's ID color choosen during this hunt, but why is it still here? Everyone has fleed back to the interplantary lounge above Pioneer Centaru. Hmmm there seems to be a pair of daggers 19 inches to my left. Those will give me the edge I need to make it to the pipe. Wow I've never noticed the type of havok us hunters reek upon this forest. As I stumble to get up I notice that there are two Boomas and what appears to be a baby dragon! Hmmm a baby dragon?! What kind of sorcery is this? How did it get here? There isn't a type of technique that allows you to utilize monsters. Unless!! No someone is hacking into the monster simulator but that still doesn't answer my question. How did that being end up here? I must get back and report this to the council. My wounds seem to have healed a bit due to my high level mag. Only way I can make it to the pipe is to eliminate the booma walking around the pipe. I dash forward and leap into the air with both daggers pointed out in front of me thrusting forward in a hard manner striking the first booma dead. So much bloodshed, but it must be done. The second booma has caught a glance of me and is heading this way, but theres no need to engage in battle. My face enlightens with a smile as I start to teleport to the city. I felt relieved once I returned to the city but to my surprise I see that my crew has been ambushed and murdered for there belongings what kind of travesty has befallen my alies during my time away there can only be one reason for these meaningless deaths, the legeion of Intrus, but I acknowledge them for what they appear to be, hackers. Eions ago hunters weren't allowed to use there weapons and magical techniques in the city or on one another unless they talked to the council to schedule a duel of some sort. I am known as the chosen one brimstone but I perfer the name my father gave me when I spoke to him about the ideas of becoming a hunter the "trunkszero". The Intrus have seem to have returned to the depths of Oberon. A place where rogues and hunters that don't go by the rules seem to dwell. The Intrus seem to have techniques that overpower us law binding hunters. Most of their techniques can obliderate us with one blow. I know of that horror to well. I must gather my crew together so I can perform the "ryuker" ceremony. As my crew comes to I decide that the council needs to be inform by these menaces. Dark Falz is no longer our only enemy in this fight. The quickest way to get to the council is thru a pipe but.... I feel like having some fun. The council needs to know about this threat immediatly. I swiftly head for the teleporter. As I enter it a shodawy figure appears chunckling at me, but I felt as if i've met this person before. So I decided to engage this person.

Trunkszero: Sir what is your name?

???:Hahaha....whats it to you.

Trunkszero: Who are you!!!

???: (silence)

Trunkszero: Sir I will not ask you again.

???: AAAA AHAHAHAHAHA my name is GOTTI and you shall remember it.

Trunkszero: No, you will not harm my Crew!

With the wave of his hand I was sent flying into the inner walls of the teleporter and out into the middle of the interplanetary lounge once again. As I wipe the blood and sweet for my head I dash to the monitor to try and get back down there to the planet of Miranda 1-1. It is odd to see that an intrus journied this far to reek havok. DEEEIIIII I can't get in, there is nothing I can do now but pray that they have escaped his grasp. The council needs to be notified about these people, well i wouldn't call them people but monster influenced by evil intent. Not all intrus' seem bad I've known a few that doesn't seem to harm us that I like to call "intrus merciful" meaning merciful hacker. All this thinking has allowed me to reach my destenation quickly. WHA!!, to my suprise the council had its hands full already trying to restrict us hunters from using items given or found that resembles one an intrus would use. I decided to take the long way back going thru the forest on Pioneer Centaru. This place is very peaceful here, the only reason that there isn't any monster out breaks is beacause they pay hunters to obliderate the monsters around here so of course finding one would be rare although the countless planets have hordes of monsters running around each corridor. The central dome of each and every other planet also seems to be homes to red dragons. I need something to do, maybe I'll just seek out a quest to forfill and maybe make a nice little reward for my time also.

2 days later.............

Boy I wish I didn't take upon this quest by myself. I'm almost completely surrounded by monsters. My trusty double brand shall take care of these monsters quickly. Hiiiiyaaaaaaaaa 3 boomas fall to my feet with a deadstare. For some reasons the other monster are leaving me alone. They must have found new prey but who is being attacked? Monster here don't attack each other. Wait a ranger? could it be? no my brother is to smart to wonder aimlessly on a quest like this with his little experience but still I need to see who it is? I took part in a long stare to see who it was. He was excellent, mowing down these monsters in fluid strikes. Once few of the monsters where defeated I noticed that it wasn't a RAmar at all but another HUmar like myself dawning black armor with a red ponty-tail. The whole time I was sitting there I didn't notice the hidbear sneaking up behind me. When I heard it growling I turned around to see it falling in defeat, the monster was defeated by another HUmar. This one was tall with grey-ish purple hair with purple like armor, he was also taller than the other one. I got myself together and started to speak to the two hunters.

trunkszero: Hello, I am trunkszero

At first I didn't get a response so I repeated myself....

trunkszero: ummmm Hello?, I am trunkszero

The first hunter dawning the black armor energeticly said hi

1st hunter???: HI! i'm kenshin

trunkszero: Hi nice to meet you.

The second hunter merely laughed at me before responding.

2nd hunter: I'm Rain

I asked them to exchange guild cards. A guild card is like our business or calling card if used that much. We continued to chop down those monsters until we finally got to the central dome within this area. I decided to head back to the city and Rain followed me asking if I was ok and needed better equipment , of course me being a hunter and not able to say no to someones generosity said yes. He gave me what seemed to be powerful but illegal weaponry. I accepted and equipped them and head out to battle back down the pipe. the bosses corrider(dragons liar) lies ahead of us now and so far nothing has stopped us yet. Upon entering the dragon's extremely hot tomb I got the feeling I was in hell and even worse in over my head since my profiency level was the lower of us three. The dragon noticed my fear and landed infront of me and started spewing airborne fireballs torwards me...........................................

End entry

****Notes****

Many of the names and players used in these entry are actual entities. Most of the events are also based on Fact.

***************email: [email protected] ******************
**AIM: trunkszerox157**

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trunkszero on 2002-06-18 09:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trunkszero on 2002-06-19 12:22 ]</font>

Last_Saiyan
Jun 18, 2002, 12:24 PM
Kick a$$ brotha, you shall overcome!!!

blitzer03
Jun 20, 2002, 04:28 AM
Go my littl hunter dude... type all the way!

trunkszero
Jun 22, 2002, 05:22 PM
the rest will be up on my pso site when its complete