PDA

View Full Version : A blast from the past

InfinityXXX
Aug 7, 2004, 04:28 PM
When school was in we had a substitute for our chemistry class and my freind and I were cussing at each other(In a friendly way) and my freind threw a book at me. I then threw the book back at him. So he gets his Ozarka water bottle and pours some water in his water bottle cap and throws it at me and it splashes at my face. I got mad so I started to drink my water in my water bottle cap until it was about a centimeter high and i lunge the bottle at him and it smacks him in the face. He then screams "Bitch" really loud and he throws his water bottle FULL of water at me and i duck and it hits this Gothic girl. She gets up and says "Who the F**** THREW THAT AT ME!!" and everyone points to my friend. She gets off her chair and picks up my 200 pound friend by his collar and asks "Why the hell did you do that"(my friend looks like hes about to piss in his pants and everyone is quiet, it was so funny) she then throws him down and my friend asks can he get her a towel and she says "Does it look like I "Effing" need a towel!!!" She raises her fist up and I say to the soak and wet goth "I'm sorry that you are wet and I apologize for my friend but there is nothing he can do to rewind time,I'm sure he's sorry but hitting him won't solve anything" she then nudges me out the way and walk out the class.

This happened November 22 of 2003 and today i was walking past Mcdonalds and that same gothic girl comes along with her gothic friends and she says "I'm gonna beat your ass" i say "Hi" and she then says "don't Hi me bitch" she then pushes me and i say "What the Hell is wrong with you". Then this whoe start saying how I pressured my friend and made him throw the water at her. I walk away being a gentlemen and go home but she goes to my house and tapes these little witch-craft symbol that looks like some star all over my house and rings my door bell. On each piece of paper that has the symbol on it, it says Satan will devour me or something like that and it's signed Crystal, the girl who got water thrown on her, and it says "p.s I have your hair".

I don't know why the hell this skank is bitching at me for something that happened last year. I don't know if my friend had holy water in that water bottle but she seriously needs to get over it. If her sick ass is making a voodoo doll from my hair i will beat that bitches ass! At first i thought it was a joke but when you come over at my house and put your satant symbols on my house then your a sick whore. I love goths, my ex friend was a goth my 2nd girlfriend was one too but this goth is geting on my nerves.

Ness
Aug 7, 2004, 04:35 PM
Don't worry about her; most highschool goths are just phonies.

Bradicus
Aug 7, 2004, 04:37 PM
Carry a bag of wet glitter in your pocket. Next time she confronts you, throw it on her face, and yell "ooga booga".

If my research is correct, the cuteness of the glitter will nullify her bitchy gothness. Even if i'm wrong, she will be walking around with glitter on her face for the rest of the day.

Solstis
Aug 7, 2004, 04:40 PM
On 2004-08-07 14:37, Bradicus wrote:
Carry a bag of wet glitter in your pocket. Next time she confronts you, throw it on her face, and yell "ooga booga".

If my research is correct, the cuteness of the glitter will nullify her bitchy gothness. Even if i'm wrong, she will be walking around with glitter on her face for the rest of the day.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Superior advice from Bradicus!

Then again, she may sacrifice you...

digigram
Aug 7, 2004, 05:09 PM
infinity, disregard any attempt she throws at you pretending to be all spooky..

She is an idiot, stupid ass kids in my old high school used to do that shit and then they all started copying me (rivethead cyberpunk freak that didn't take shit from anyone but was very rational) when they got "bored" with their pseudo-satanic bullshit.

all stupid fake-goths kids do it. one way to get them off your ass is to research what THEY are into and tell them to their face they are making themselves look like fools by illegitamately representing something that they don't even understand.

KaFKa
Aug 7, 2004, 06:28 PM
firstly, i find it hilarious your friend got intimidated by a punk goth. i really do.

i agree with brad, get that wet glitter and yell "ooga booga" i would pay ten bucks to see that XD.

but yeah, if shes gonna have her friends jump you, carry a weapon of some sort with you, so you'll have a chance.

ABDUR101
Aug 7, 2004, 08:17 PM
....why bring a weapon into the mix? If you're going to get jumped into a fist fight you sure as hell don't bring a weapon into it. Hell I'd rather take a beating than end up killing someone out of rage.

Fuck em, ignore them, but if it really bothers you, file a report against them with the police for harassment and vandalism.

Eanae
Aug 7, 2004, 08:50 PM
Just wanna add, even if she did try and so some wierd spell on you it wouldnt work. In magick there's the rule of three. Anything you do will come back to you three fold. So basically, she does anything to you, she fucks herself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I think that glitter idea is a great idea. Especially if it's rainbow glitter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Shattered_weasel
Aug 7, 2004, 08:55 PM
Fight magic with magic. If she wants to bring in some voodoo magic you need to bring in the big guns liek Magic Missle or Gizonde.

KodiaX987
Aug 7, 2004, 08:59 PM
Sue her. I'm sure you'll win.

InfernoNR7
Aug 7, 2004, 09:44 PM
Lol, I think the glitter idea is the best of all. My opinion on the weapon advice were to grab a pair of brass knuckles. If they pull a knife, you're screwed, but if it's a fist fight against a couple people the knuckles would even it out. (or you could learn martial arts, but that takes awhile.)

That's my advice, actually, more like expanding on others' advice.