PDA

View Full Version : Your my mate and all but....

Armok
Aug 8, 2004, 02:57 AM
Stop playing like a complete bloody n00b. Last night I witnessed some of the worst play from a long term DC vet ever.

Firstly it is not acceptable for a player of level (115+) to not know where shifta is and run around jellen'd by a Sinow. This just makes you weaker and is incredibly dum.

Secondly using Moon atomisers. It is best to attually carry them and often when your only team mate dies its best to revive them straight away rather than run past straight into a group of foes and getting killed so we have to return to p2.

Thirdly understanding the principles of weopons. If I say it might be a good idea to sometimes use your Spread needles special (as it does have 50hit) then dont take it to heart and only go for special attacks from then on.

Fourthly if i get caught in some kind of trap plz free me from it. Insted of waiting for vol Orbs lasers to kill me or for me to get shocked. It would be handy.

Finally if you are going to use dupes at least use ones that are combat effective insted of a Ano Rifle and having loads of PB Creates/perf resist equiped. Why do you have god battle in your bank and not on your char its insane.

Seriously Ep3 must rot your brain or something. Cos I almost died of shouting 'WTF'

Kadavreski
Aug 8, 2004, 05:13 PM
lol...yes, you get a load of shit heads who jut scream and run past you into a hourde of delbiters screaming, and getting killed.

sorry, " it hought i was carrieng a scape doll" is not an excuse.

lol...and then you get people who are worse and and in battle mode, megid you.

when you say stop they say "make me!"

argh! fuck off!

meanwhile, back on topic:

we should meet up (on pso...i think i could help you...i'm no noob.

Tycho
Aug 8, 2004, 05:45 PM
Holy shit. How did this guy get his level?, whoever he is.

No wonder you're ranting about it O.o;, didn't know such an incompetance even existed.

InfernoNR7
Aug 8, 2004, 08:28 PM
I'm lvl 44 and I know about everything you mentioned in this rant (except for the rare items). This guy must be some type of new "uber n00b".

tai_EX
Aug 8, 2004, 08:51 PM
On 2004-08-08 18:28, InfernoNR7 wrote:
I'm lvl 44 and I know about everything you mentioned in this rant (except for the rare items). This guy must be some type of new "uber n00b".

hes actually a new breed, its called the Dumas n00b... my god Armok where the hell did you find that guy?! sheesh.. even Im not that bad.. i know where Jellen is.. i think http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif but it wouldnt matter im offline through and through!

Kadavreski
Aug 9, 2004, 01:15 AM
On 2004-08-08 15:45, Tycho wrote:
Holy shit. How did this guy get his level?, whoever he is.

No wonder you're ranting about it O.o;, didn't know such an incompetance even existed.

two letters: AR

yup, people with no skills use it just to look cool and use fat weapons when they should be sticking with sabres.

Tycho
Aug 9, 2004, 05:18 AM
Yea, that looks really cool... O_o;;

If you don't know all that stuff, I'm not really sure If you would look cooler if you cheated a reasonable level. Actually, it only makes him seem more noobie.

Kadavreski
Aug 9, 2004, 05:24 AM
exactly, this is what i'm saying...
i don't belive THAT many peopel got to 200 legitly.

these are the saddest days of pso...

Armok
Aug 9, 2004, 11:22 AM
Seriously though hes a really nice guy and great to talk to in lobbies and such but being a bit of a obcessive vet player playing with him is as annoying as hell.

The key factors to his level of 117 is
A, He only plays one char and has had the game over a year easily.
B, He has all the amzing Ramar weopons which he got off the friends. All duped of coarse.
C, You really dont have to be that good at the game when you play vh with this stuff and have maxed out materials and an amzing pow mag.

Still during resonable playing times for me there are very few other players online to have games with.

Off topic: mike pm me a time your online I'm usually avaible after round 10pm GMT if you want a game.