PDA

View Full Version : The bourne identity-one hell of a movie.

Dabra
Jun 18, 2002, 07:37 PM
This is on badass movie. I just saw it with a friend and WOW it's great. The action, the suspense, the story, it's all exilerating.

Anyone seen it? you best go see it!

Dangerous55
Jun 18, 2002, 09:40 PM
Hey Dabra, long time no see. I wanna see that movie, but I'm gonna see Windtalkers first.

Dabra
Jun 19, 2002, 06:20 AM
hey man.

Don't lol. It sucks. Seriously it does. Check out some reviews, like ign or hollywood.com....i'm telling you man, check out mister bourne first!

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jun 19, 2002, 08:59 AM
I've actually been hearing some bad things about Bourne at work ( I work in the biggest Theatre in Miami). I was going to see it but after then screenigns alot of my work buds were real disapointed with the movie. I guess I'll have to see it for my self.

Dangerous55
Jun 19, 2002, 02:42 PM
Eh, I am still gonna see Windtalkers, i heard good things. I love war movies anyway.

Last_Saiyan
Jun 19, 2002, 03:51 PM
First Minority Report then.... "Reign of Fire" BABIE!!!!!

Dabra
Jun 19, 2002, 04:00 PM
javier: Do you know anubis/osiris? anyway...

I don't know what your friends are talking about, but the movie was awesome. I dont know but you actually really feel the pace going, the guy is cool, likeable, the fights are extreme, its all awesome. Maybe they didnt like the ending because the movie is based on a book which has 3 parts, like a trilogy.

You DO have to see it for yourself. I even conside it better than spiderman. I'm telling you you wont regreyt it, i know i didnt.

Dangerous: Lol i love war movies too but i'm telling you you'll be didapointed when you do see it. Just don't tell me you liked it if you didnt! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Last_sayan: I doubt it'll be good. These last couple of years travolta sucked in movies. Swordfish, battlefield earth, domestic disturbance, general's daughter, broken arrow, i dont know but they blowed. i know this is all the fault of scripting because his acting is fair. But i have my doubts..

Dangerous55
Jun 19, 2002, 05:12 PM
Travolta isnt in Minority Report or Reign of Fire. Im still sticking by my guns and gonna see Windtalkers.

Dabra
Jun 20, 2002, 09:00 AM
he isnt....oh shoot its cruise isnt it? ack

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jun 21, 2002, 02:21 AM
On 2002-06-19 14:00, Dabra_Shenrox wrote:
javier: Do you know anubis/osiris? anyway...

I don't know what your friends are talking about, but the movie was awesome. I dont know but you actually really feel the pace going, the guy is cool, likeable, the fights are extreme, its all awesome. Maybe they didnt like the ending because the movie is based on a book which has 3 parts, like a trilogy.

You DO have to see it for yourself. I even conside it better than spiderman. I'm telling you you wont regreyt it, i know i didnt.

Dangerous: Lol i love war movies too but i'm telling you you'll be didapointed when you do see it. Just don't tell me you liked it if you didnt! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Last_sayan: I doubt it'll be good. These last couple of years travolta sucked in movies. Swordfish, battlefield earth, domestic disturbance, general's daughter, broken arrow, i dont know but they blowed. i know this is all the fault of scripting because his acting is fair. But i have my doubts..

Uhm for your information Bourne Identity is a decent movie. Wintalkers is a great movie. and Minority Report (just saw it) wipes the floor with both of them.