PDA

View Full Version : Good bye vietna...I mean FKLs.

SpikeOtacon
Aug 8, 2004, 07:01 PM
As of recently, my interest in fresh kills has somewhat diminished. I find myself somewhat in the dark about certain things, and I feel kind of left out most of the time. I hate feeling like i'm talking to myself, so I'm taking my leave. I might return, only time will tell.

Solstis
Aug 8, 2004, 07:03 PM
On 2004-08-08 17:01, SpikeOtacon wrote:
As of recently, my interest in fresh kills has somewhat diminished. I find myself somewhat in the dark about certain things, and I feel kind of left out most of the time. I hate feeling like i'm talking to myself, so I'm taking my leave. I might return, only time will tell.

noooooo! Who will eat us now?

Outrider is locked inside of navi's closet...

Sef
Aug 8, 2004, 07:04 PM
On 2004-08-08 17:01, SpikeOtacon wrote:

Yo, it was nice knowing you Spike. I hope you can sort out whatever's up and not feel like you're talking to yourself. Hope you return and bring us some more funny. Heh, back when I started in FKL I had you held up there with other people I thought were cool. Hope you come back and keep that spot warm. See you Zombie Cat-boy.

Zzzzzz
Aug 8, 2004, 07:13 PM
On 2004-08-08 17:04, Sef wrote:

Heh, back when I started in FKL I had you held up there with other people I thought were cool...

You mean he's not actually cool, you just thought he was cool?

See ya, Spike, may your flesh always rot and the brains always taste good.

Return soon! It's getting boring here!

Ness
Aug 8, 2004, 07:44 PM
See ya later, Spike.

cutestduochan
Aug 8, 2004, 07:54 PM
>.>
<.<
o.o

does this mean we need a new bailiff (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71271&forum=14)?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cutestduochan on 2004-08-08 18:22 ]</font>

Sef
Aug 8, 2004, 08:14 PM
On 2004-08-08 17:13, Zzzzzz wrote:

On 2004-08-08 17:04, Sef wrote:

Heh, back when I started in FKL I had you held up there with other people I thought were cool...

You mean he's not actually cool, you just thought he was cool?

See ya, Spike, may your flesh always rot and the brains always taste good.

Return soon! It's getting boring here!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Outrider
Aug 8, 2004, 08:36 PM
See ya around, Spike.

If I weren't so stubborn, I'd be leaving as well. Meh.