PDA

View Full Version : Kaladgolg

Naka
Feb 21, 2001, 06:26 AM
Does anyone have one they want to part with? I found one, grinded it up to +9, and then tonight while playing online, i died and the server crashed. I lost it. I was so pissed. I really want it back. I have a few rares, not too many, like Blade Dance, Varista +1, DB Saber +9, Battle Verge, Club of Laconium, Fire Scepter Agni, and Brave Knuckles. If someone has it, and wants to trade one of those for it, please tell me. Or if you have one and just dont want it, thats cool too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Naka
Feb 21, 2001, 05:00 PM
bump

Russian
Feb 21, 2001, 05:10 PM
I have one, but I'm hesitant to give it up at the moment. I'm looking for specific Force items and 4 slot frames... I'm pretty sure the Kala is worth trading for the Fire Scepter alone. What else do you have?

Russian

Naka
Feb 21, 2001, 05:22 PM
Thats pretty much it. I really really want this so bad!!!! I will give you the Scepter for sure. If you want, I will even grind it up a little bit.... ICQ or AOL me, or reply here. 7073907, Naka82

Naka
Feb 21, 2001, 05:26 PM
Oh I also have Book of Katana3...

Russian
Feb 21, 2001, 05:38 PM
I really don't have much use for a Book of Katana, being a Force...

See, I'm in love with Ice based weapons, so the Kaladgolg was a real treat. I'm pretty sure it's more rare than a Fire Scepter... let me think about it?

Russian

Naka
Feb 21, 2001, 05:38 PM
What other items are you looking for? Like I said, I have Battle Verge, and Club of Loconium as well.

Naka
Feb 21, 2001, 06:14 PM
Just curious, what percentages does it have?

I was thinking, I am willing to MAX OUT the Fire Scepter with Grinders for you. And possibly throw something else in, if you want....