PDA

View Full Version : Think before you talk.

agenevil
Aug 13, 2004, 08:22 PM
My friend Robin needs to grow some common sense, show some respect, and another not, grow some balls, but that's another story.

Anyways:

1. Before you go getting all moody and pissed off while throwing down other peoples' controllers and shouting "OH MY GOD THAT IS SO FUCKING CHEAP!!!" Maybe you should stop being 'cheap' yourself, Mr. I-am-a-dumpty-fuck who rolls around with Samus all the time.

2. Don't call everything 'gay'. Most people my age do that, but I swear to god, do it enough around me, and i will kick your ass. Or at least stab your side. What in the hell does falling to your death because Link threw a crate at you have to do with two males in a loving relation?

Maybe I should just ditch him. If he can't realize other people manage to keep their cool, and the plain fact that other people are AROUND HIM, I don't wanna be with him. He also has one more bad quality... he tries too hard to be cool/funny.

Example:
When we were doing LAN party Halo...
*gets hit by frag grenade*
Robin: As ??? would say, ?????? you peice of sh-crap!

OK, it wasn't funny the first time, we've all seen Family Guy and Simpsons and whatever else you imitate, so don't think it's gonna be funny to the same people the 4th time. Shut the fuck up, please.

I don't know, if I just left him he would probably have a severe breakdown, seeing as I was his only true friend during the school year.

But that might change, because Dylan, some asshole who started ignoring me for no said reason after a year of hanging out with me... well, since I left, he started talking to Robin again, which makes me want to mail Dylan a pipe-bomb. That little whoremuffin told our Music Technology teacher that he had made the project he was working on entirely, including writing the music... it was Zelda compilation =/

I'm not even gonna explain the rest. I just wanna whack some sharks with my huge sword to get some steam out.....

Solstis
Aug 13, 2004, 09:00 PM
Unfortunately, I think we all have "friends" like that.

>.>

It is very annoying....

Sef
Aug 13, 2004, 09:10 PM
It's true...

Even a person that may be your best friend can have some annoying traits...

It's what makes us all different.

Sagasu
Aug 13, 2004, 10:12 PM
You've just described the average student,

good day.

Armok
Aug 14, 2004, 05:42 AM
All friends have annoying trates the key thing is whether they are loyal to you or just your friend to move up the social order/best they can get. My high school best friend had more annoying trates than Jar Jar Binks. He has the n00b gene which makes him so shit at video games its untrue. He also has the worst taste in music and films ever. However his loyality and friendshio through all situations is unquestionable so the rest of that shit don't matter.

Seriously though your friend problems are nothing to my problem with the friends/house mates who only ever want to play Mario Kart and get stoned (see previous rate). Both of which I hate.

Bradicus
Aug 14, 2004, 07:29 AM
Urg!
I have one rule in my house. RESPECT MY SHIT.
If you feel the need to throw my controllers, I may have to crack your skull.

Unfortunately, two of my friends are brothers. This means that they are constantly in competition over who is better at videogames.

All I hear is "OMG, that's the cheapest character in the fucking game you homo!" and "WTF you cheater. Fuck you!"

This usually results in plastic hitting floor >_<

Allos
Aug 14, 2004, 10:34 PM
My friend that calls me rich does this too.