PDA

View Full Version : 10 things or more about why you hate your school

InfinityXXX
Aug 14, 2004, 02:05 AM
One Heroe's topic has inspired me to do my own topic about school so i will now post why i hate my dumb school. Now before i start talking about my school i just want everyone to know that i strictly believe education is the key to success but my school throws my belief into hell.

1.In my school education is not the key to success. PTA kids are. I don't know why the heck parents with kids 16-18 are even in the pta but for some reason they are. These parents kiss every ass they can in order to make their kids shine. This pisses me off! I'm so sick and tired of seeing the same no life moms and dads that had no life in high school so they live in their kids life at every fund raiser band booster my school have. Not only that but some of them come up to the school just to talk to their kids. Come on, your child is almost an adult let him/her have their own space. Now i have a personal story about some kid whos parent is still in and has been in the pta ever since pre school. Me and this kid are always in the same classes together and we've been to the same school so i've seen his mom about 9000 times. I joined Band my 6 grade year and i always had a dream that once i reached 8th grade i want my name on the band award plaque of honor. Because of my dream I practiced every single day but there was evil lurking around. This kids mom who i've seen 9000 times started appearing in the band room. She helped out when we did parades, kissed my directors butt, buy donoughts for my director and would laugh at my director's dumb jokes. 8th grade came and EVERYONE in my band room knew me as the star kid in the band even the director would say that i could play the best If it weren't for me we wouldn't have been able to play certain songs for competitions since i would play 5 instruments in certain songs. On the last day of school we had our awards assembly and our band director came to the stage and called me and 4 others(the pta kid being one of them) to the stage and gives us little trampy trphies then she starts announcing who is going to be on the plaque of honor. I get kind of happy because i had a good shot at getting my name on it but then she calls the pta kid I was so pissed because this kid sucked at playing his instrument and he even skiped class about 10 times before but yet due to his retarded ass kissing mom he won. It was not only this year but it has been every year ever since he stepped into pre school. He always weaseled his way to get high honors that he didn't deserve when he clealry didn't even work for them.

2. My school says we cannot wear Jackets and hooded sweat shirts because quote"you can hide drugs and weapons in them"unquote. I would agree with that rule but why the hell do i have to wait 30 minutes each morning in a line to have me and my backpack searched and metal detetectored?

3.Lockdown
Out of all the rules my school made up this is the dumbest one. This rule says if we are 0.1 second late to class we are sent to the main office, wait in a line for 40 minutes, called home and tardied and if we get 7 tardies we fail the semester. If our school wanted us to learn, why would they come up with that dumb rule. First of all if you have the power of speed and is able to make it to class on time you can easily make it late to class one day when your tired and miss your whole class which most kids have done. I did it once. Also really smart kids have failed their semesters based off this rule. I thought school was suppose to be about education and knowledge not about how fast you are. I don't give a damn if its suppose to teach us how to be on time it still has nothing to do with school.

4.Psycho Lazy teachers
Some teachers at my school make me wonder how they become teachers. I had a teacher in 7th grade who witnessed Jesus die for our sins and is about 900,000,000,000,000 pounds. This teacher would intentionally throw away kids papers and lie about it. I witnessed it with my own eyes. We had did an assignment and when we finished it we put it on her desk. After school i had left my book in class and i had to go to it. I went in her class and played nice and started a fake conversaton on how i like my school. Well i was talkin to her about it and this bitch throws away all the papers we had left on her desk earlier that day in the trash. I was like OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Then two days later she told my friend that she had lost his papers. The only way me and 112 others survived that class was because i let certain kids use my copy machine at home to make doubles of their assignments just in case she lost them. Also she would throw random parties like about 3 times a week and have us bring the food but when class was over she would get all the food and put it in her purse and refrigerator(in the back of the room) and the next the day she would be snacking on it.
In my 9th grade year i had a crazy psycho algebra teacher which someone should've sent her ass to the crack house. This teacher could not teach. She would tell us to read our assignments ourselves which is pretty hard when your reading algebra by your self. Then when we take our test she would give us the sheets but when we get 20 minutes in it she would say "Oh no i forgot to tell you about this part of the chapter" and then she would start to teach us a completely new lesson and expect for us to know it and complete the test. Not only that but this whoe would find every little thing wrong with my paper to knock points off of it. 30% off because i didn't put my name on it. When we were learning line segements she would take off 60% if our line was not straight and yes i am not lieing. One time she got mad because me and my friends we're saying random cusswords in the class and she couldn't find out who was doing it so she threw her lamp on the ground ripped up her papers! Called everyone in the class badass bastards and jumped up on the desk and did an indian dance! I PROMISE i am NOT Lying, she was psycho. Mental.

I only got to 4 but i am going to add more later because i'm tired..

Myopathy
Aug 14, 2004, 03:07 AM
Dear lord, another school rant. School may suck at times, but it IS necessary so you don't end up a dumbass. Bah, I'm too lazy to read the whole thing right now (But I will later). Until then, "Don't do drugs and stay in school, kids."

InfernoNR7
Aug 14, 2004, 03:13 AM
Well, I'll post 10 things about my school, since I really don't hate it too much, but I'll post my top 10 minor gripes.

1. I, in truith, like my school too much to be healthy.

2. That PTA thing, we have something similar, but it's more like popular kids, their parents, and other popular kids getting together and getting all the awards.

3. The Administration is not too trustworthy.

4. Teachers lose your papers/what they gave you a grade on, and expect you to bring it back/do it over for 50% of the grade.

5. Teachers do NOT grade fairly.

6. Teachers at my school show a TON, I mean a FRICKEN TON, of Favoritism.

7. ROTC is too political for HS.

8. Too many druggies/alcoholics/smokers for Highschool.

9. No morals about Sex/Cussing and the like.

10. It's often dirty, bathrooms vandalised, random passageways are sometimes locked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfernoNR7 on 2004-08-14 01:14 ]</font>

Guile
Aug 14, 2004, 04:26 AM
All I remember about highschool is it was some of the best years of my life. Seriously don't let it just go by without having a good time, school aint all about work. School may suck at times but when you leave it..your gonna miss it. A lot.

PJ
Aug 14, 2004, 08:53 AM
On 2004-08-14 00:05, InfinityXXX wrote:
2. My school says we cannot wear Jackets and hooded sweat shirts because quote"you can hide drugs and weapons in them"unquote. I would agree with that rule but why the hell do i have to wait 30 minutes each morning in a line to have me and my backpack searched and metal detetectored?

Personally, I really love high school, so I don't think I could rant about it (Especially sicne the teachers seem to take a liking to me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif), but...

Metal detectors? That's creepy. You're searched every day you go to school? All of a sudden, I appreciate my school a bajillion times better o_o;;;

On 2004-08-14 01:13, InfernoNR7 wrote:
4. Teachers lose your papers/what they gave you a grade on, and expect you to bring it back/do it over for 50% of the grade.

Heh. I had the nicest English teacher, but she was very forgettful. She forgot alot of assignments to hand back... she even forgot when we had to take a test sometimes ^_^

5. Teachers do NOT grade fairly.

I found that this is only true in Elementary school. Maybe not at your school though, but there was very much favourtism in Elementary (Or atleast, in the school I went to for Grade http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2004-08-14 06:57 ]</font>

Dhylec
Aug 14, 2004, 10:50 AM
Guile wrote:
School may suck at times but when you leave it..your gonna miss it. A lot.

yeah, if you had good memories of it
otherwise, no..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2004-08-14 08:53 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Aug 14, 2004, 12:10 PM
Sorry, but my only good memory of college is graduating!

InfinityXXX
Aug 14, 2004, 12:45 PM
I do believe education is the key to sucess but my school has literally thrown this belief away. At my school, school is no longer about grades, ethusiam and effort, its all about whos knows who and what can we do to make your life misearable.

5.Kids
Some of the kids at my school are so retarded i mean all they want to do is brag about what they smoked today, how drunk they got last night and how many times they had sex in the bathroom. One of my ex friends would come up to me and say smell me and i'll be lke wtf!? He'll then say "don't i smell like weed", I personally don't give a darn if you wanna destroy your brain and lungs by smoking. I don't care and don't want to hear if you had sex and i don't really care if you drink and drive, you'll be the one getting killed or killing someone on the highway.

6.Gangsta
First of all i'm tired of these dumb gangs because of the fact that i can't wear any red, white,blue, orange, yellow, blue and pink because these are gang colors. Also, i'm not trying to pull out the race card but If you are black or hispanic and you wear loose clothes you are entitled "A Gang Member" but if your white or asian and wear loose clothing your doing the next big fad. I had bought me an gucci jacket which said gucci on it and i wore it to school because we were going on a field trip so we had to wait outside. This old hag comes up to me and says "Take off that jacket, this isn't boys in the hood young man". First of all i'm in the National Honor society, I'm president of the student council, I was awarded the presidents honor roll award in fornt of Your face last year and i'm wearing a gucci jacket, do i freaking look or act like boys in the hood! Maybe i'm going over board but i'm tired of everytihng i wear being associated with gangs and killing when its not, last time i checked gucci, gap, abercrombie, fubu, and armani does not promote gangs.

The only reason why i am going to school is to acheive what little knowledge there is there and graduate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2004-08-14 10:47 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Aug 14, 2004, 03:01 PM
I was staying after school once for detention or something (probably missed hw or something) with my wnglish teacher.
she's good friends with the social studies teacher accross the hall. He walks in and starts grading his essays, while sharing a conversation with my english teacher.

"Oh, let's see ... *reads name* Yoni Elgrabli.. F! *writes F on paper*

... i was serious about that

Eihwaz
Aug 14, 2004, 03:07 PM
My school is pretty nice, except for the Boys Bathrooms. Jesus Christ, why must you people shit and piss all over the damn place? It makes a huge disgusting mess...I mean, damn, don't THROW A FULL CUP OF SODA into the toilet, then take a shit on it, and then CERTAINLY don't FLUSH the damn thing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

lain2k3
Aug 15, 2004, 01:14 PM
Only 3 things ever get to me about my school really.

1. We are not allowed to wear shorts. this 'Promotes a more profesional environment'. -_-;;

2. The boys bathrooms are often locked, save 1 or 2. Mainly because there are the idiots who piss on radiators and shit in the sinks. Stupid Fsckers.

3. Dittos. But this goes for almost all schools. The kids who get the best grades are not the ones who know what the fuck is going on, they are the ones who turn in the dittos. I am sufficientely lazy and dont turn in all my assigments, but I know everythign that is taught. I do great on tests and never ever study. I do wonderfully on classwork, but in the end, the ditto turner inners are the ones who reap the benefits.

shifter
Aug 15, 2004, 01:38 PM
On 2004-08-14 02:26, Guile wrote:
All I remember about highschool is it was some of the best years of my life. Seriously don't let it just go by without having a good time, school aint all about work. School may suck at times but when you leave it..your gonna miss it. A lot.

how right you are.

SesshomaruX
Aug 15, 2004, 03:26 PM
ok, im going into 7th grade but this is my 6th grade experience:
1. My teachers were so freaking sexist (i was passing out graded papers, and i passed out my friends paper and he missed like 3 or something and got 85% and then I passed out the tearchers pet's paper and she missed 3 and got 90%) and im like WDF!?
2. (the same teacher as 1.) some itiot wrote some swear words on a desk and i was accused because i sit next to that desk!! (btw it was 7th period, and noone was sitting next to me at the time) so she automaticly assumes i did it!
3.yah, they need to clean the crap outa the boys bathrooms. Theres freakin piss all over the floor!
4. (same teacher as 1. and 2.) shes so damn boring...
and she gives homework on multiple pages of the math book every night! (thats not normal for us)

Sayara
Aug 15, 2004, 04:15 PM
Hmm, School I'll list my few irks about my school and leave with a certain note.

1. Planning of things and thinking of the worst. My School is quite bad at doing this. They make a new occassion for school. (a 30 minute break between 1 and 2 on a day) Considering, "Ohh! The Kids can now have time so they can get things they need done."
Random Examples
a. Hey! That gives me time to my homework.
b. Cool! More Chillin Time.
c. HEY GUYS! LETS GET HIGH <--- UH OH!

Ah Yeah.
2. Lack of Enforcing Rules. Rules are meant to be followed right? Never happened. =

3. Fights. I dont care what you say about FIGHT FIGHT W00T and crap, they're stupid disgusting and so unnecessary. Its gotten bad that the entire Cafe had Blood Stains and a person sent to the hospital! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

4. Lunch - 1 Lunch Period + 3000+ Kids + (3/4*3000 of them are Stupid) = HELL. The end.

Yeah, Honestly though we shouldnt be complaning about Schools. I mean at least we have them right? And some people have worse schools then us. Where they dont imply rules like No Hoody Jackets...etc and they end up with gang fights, murders and other other things.

Axispoint
Aug 15, 2004, 06:12 PM
On 2004-08-14 02:26, Guile wrote:

I've never missed school and I was very happy when I graduated. My friend Steve told me the same thing about missing school, but it never applied to me. My high school experience wasn't that great at first, but got very good by my last year, but I was ready to leave and get out on my own. Find a job and stuff like that.

And if you don't mind me asking, what was about it school that you missed the most? I'm a bit curious http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Lenard
Aug 15, 2004, 07:15 PM
for 1 while i severly dislike school, i realize its extremely important so u dont end up and ignorant asshole working at mcdonalds for the rest of ur life struggleing to read customers orders. highschool isnt much different from all the rest of my years in school except for the massive amount of sex and drugs floating around http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. what i dislike about my school is
1. as said b4 the popular kids although about 95% are dumb as hell are always in the honors or ap lvl classes and always get the best grades for copying (which by the way there is nothing wrong wit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif)and being a teachers favorite as opposed to the hard working kid in such a class.
2. grades r not based on intellect and thought, who the fuck cares if u can complete a ditto because u can read the answer in a text book, its understanding that answer, formulating ideas and opinions on an answer, and possibly appliing it to something else that counts
3. standardized testing such as the sats, what do they prove, im bad at taking tests, i didnt study, or i have a bad memory, while some testing is important, essentially resting a kids academic future on a single test is cruel, also this doesnt show a kids intelligence, just becasue some1 can ace a test doesnt mean theyre smart (although some of them are), its not too hard to memorize things
4. old teachers that desperately need to retire
5. the pissing on radiaters, seeing how many times the fire drill can be pulled in a week (it ended up being about 25ish, the most was 9 in 1 day), etc etc all the dumbass activities that makes school uncomfortable for every1 else
6. the macs eww bad comps.
7. in gym if u forget to bring ur gym clothes u get a detention, u then have to make up the calss by running laps around the gym (u also have to do this if u miss a gym class)

u r very right Tingle, some of us r very lucky and dont have the right to bitch about or schools.

also try not caring, like if u have the choice to go to a party or study for a test that will count for 25% of ur final grade, dont study and go to the party, not caring has always worked for me. all of the ubove reasons contributed to my not caring, use urs wisely.

*note* not caring will only work if u are intelligent.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lenard on 2004-08-15 17:31 ]</font>

Tycho
Aug 15, 2004, 07:27 PM
Tingle: only 3/4? were stoopid? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

InfinityXXX: Heh, unlucky indeed. none of those points were true for me. Even so, I'm glad I graduated. Now I wish to forget about everything about that school.

Heh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2004-08-16 17:11 ]</font>

Sayara
Aug 15, 2004, 07:54 PM
2250 isnt enough Tycho?
To me that is a sad amount of kids to be considered Stupid.

Dillon133
Aug 16, 2004, 02:13 AM
1.we waste all our fucking money on useless ass sports which does nothing for anyone since football players are half retarded here and our coaches say they have to sit up front of the class to waste all the people who want somthing with their life

2)most of the bathrooms are locked because of cock bangers pissing all over

3)sports suck ass they almost tore down the 2 million dollar A.G center cause we were obviously running out of footballs

3)i hate every asshole who calls themselves an adult/teacher these sorry asses would rather spend their time arguing with a kid about wearing a hat then stop a possible shooting or a kid killing a bird with a bottle (that little shit >_>)the castodians would be better teachers

4)sports suck they took all our money

5)people are so stupid if they grew brains theyd know if they passed school they could get a mediocre job and use the checks to buy weed instead of ruining their lives and fighting with teachers and thos damn "goths" pretending they are serious drug lords i hate those type of liars they should die or maybe even ...die

6)sports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

7)sports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gifsports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

9)sports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

10)sports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

i do do sports things with friends and just hate it in school so dont think im just lazy : P i play DDR more then often i just wish we didnt waste it all on sports

Tycho
Aug 16, 2004, 07:15 PM
On 2004-08-15 17:54, Tingle wrote:
2250 isnt enough Tycho?
To me that is a sad amount of kids to be considered Stupid.

Actually, 1 should be too much already.
But my hopes in this world aren't too high anymore. Yes, I'd expect worse than 2250 out of 3000 being stupid.

Aredhel
Aug 16, 2004, 08:45 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:12, Axispoint wrote:

I've never missed school and I was very happy when I graduated. My friend Steve told me the same thing about missing school, but it never applied to me. My high school experience wasn't that great at first, but got very good by my last year, but I was ready to leave and get out on my own. Find a job and stuff like that.

And if you don't mind me asking, what was about it school that you missed the most? I'm a bit curious http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I think it was just the fact that you didn't have to do work. Unlike college, you're not paying $100 for every credit hour - so maybe you can just slack off seeing as how standards seem to be so low nowadys? That is, of course, just my speculative answer. Me, being totally honest, I'd have to say...

the girls.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eihwaz
Aug 16, 2004, 09:48 PM
On 2004-08-16 00:13, Dillon133 wrote:
1.we waste all our fucking money on useless ass sports which does nothing for anyone since football players are half retarded here and our coaches say they have to sit up front of the class to waste all the people who want somthing with their life

2)most of the bathrooms are locked because of cock bangers pissing all over

3)sports suck ass they almost tore down the 2 million dollar A.G center cause we were obviously running out of footballs

3)i hate every asshole who calls themselves an adult/teacher these sorry asses would rather spend their time arguing with a kid about wearing a hat then stop a possible shooting or a kid killing a bird with a bottle (that little shit >_>)the castodians would be better teachers

4)sports suck they took all our money

5)people are so stupid if they grew brains theyd know if they passed school they could get a mediocre job and use the checks to buy weed instead of ruining their lives and fighting with teachers and thos damn "goths" pretending they are serious drug lords i hate those type of liars they should die or maybe even ...die

6)sports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

7)sports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gifsports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

9)sports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

10)sports ruin our chances to be sucessful with all our hand me down shit its a new school get new books and leave those useless ass sports alone

i do do sports things with friends and just hate it in school so dont think im just lazy : P i play DDR more then often i just wish we didnt waste it all on sports

Methinks you don't like...sports? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Yeah, wasting money on sports is fucking bullshit. Our school recently added freaking imatation marble dugouts for the softball field, while French class was using 10 year old books. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif At least we got some nice donations from the bookmakers, heh.

AUTO_
Aug 18, 2004, 01:13 AM
1. Student Council

..Which, I, am now apart of (forced)!

Student Council at my school means jack-crap, and for average joe-dude member it accounts for nothing.

It's sought after mostly by high school girls in their junior and senior years--trying to showcase and display as much power and control as they can so they're not just dismissed as ordinary girls at school.

Not like that's terrible--but they generally push for bullshit ideas like:

~Let's get rid of the pop machines! They're not healthy!

~Let's get a salad bar! Every school is required to have one! ...even a backwoods school with an enrollment of 100!

I used to be fighting the power...now I'm just apart of the cause. It's a sad world, kids.

2. Teachers are basically your parents/Students are basically your brothers and sisters.

At my school--everyone in the town knows one another like a book. You would think this would be convenient, but there's nothing more rewarding then flipping out on your math teacher--only to have the entire conversation re-inacted by your teachers wife the next time she calls your mom for chit chat.

Basically--you don't get away with shit here--and hate stays in the air for a long time with so many closed minds.

3. Sports

Sure, sports are a very great thing for schools to have. The problem is when, sports are, the ONLY thing your school has.

Basically, where I'm from you're either:

~In sports, not a great athlete, but respected by the parents of those who have children in sports.

~In sports, very athletic, no brains, have the upmost respect from the majority of your other peers and parents, athletic coaches (who are conveniently teachers!) bend the rules of the school system/grading system to your liking. You sell vacuum cleaners after you graduate and are forgotten by everyone. But damn...you kicked ass in high-school here!

~A friend of people or person in sports--you're not shunned by the general town, but people don't engage in conversations when they see you. You have respect of peers, but coaches/athletic parents label you as a pothead and someone who goes down the wrong path in life.

~You don't participate in sports, you don't do any extra events in school (even though those are lacking), you're regarded as an outsider--parents of other kids probably aren't friends with your parents--and most teachers are harder on you as they view you as lazy and a waste.

I'd also just like to note: To anyone in highschool sports---kudos to you. I'd just like to point out--don't bend over backwards for your coaches in highschool.

The harsh reality is that high school coaches treat you like a god until you graduate--but after that--they could generally give a fuck about your physical/mental status once you're gone.

4. Our lunches

Open campus is great--but it doesn't help that we only get 25 minutes to eat. The actual school lunches are 3/5 times bad, and 5/5 times cold. Nothing like a shitty first 4 periods to be capped off by taco shells that seem to be shrunken and with a teaspoon full of meat sitting at the bottom. YUM.

5. School starts at 8:25

OK, school for me used to start at 8:35. You would think that 10 minutes doesn't mean much.

You're fucking wrong!

Early mornings suck for me to begin with--and it doesn't help that you get harsh punishment for being tardy. Generally I wake up at 8 thinking 'no problem--I can make it to school'. I was tardy king last year, and it's not a reputation I enjoy.

All I can say is that I miss those 10 minutes SO FUCKING BAD IT HURTS!

6. Homework

Probably the worst part about school. Nothing better then a hard day to be capped off with homework that's sure to fuck you in the ass if you don't complete it.

7. Assemblies

Yes! Nothing better then an assembly poorly planned that involves some game constructed purely to embarrass the fuck out of someone!

We need an assembly!

~I've got an idea! Let's make 4 random people eat a bowl of chocolate as fast as they fucking can!

~No no...let's make them sing Christmas songs or have them do some jackass relay! SWEeT!

8. My class

Not all of them--but most of my classmates are downright morons.

I now present:

Random Quotes from my splendid class:

"Why do we call them Native American? They're not even Native to America."

---Something racist and degrading to anyone who isn't white and doesn't believe in Christianity--

"That was pretty tits!"

"The PUNISHER!! (makes offensive motion with hands)"

"Let's go mudding!" < See how many hicks you can fit into one vehicle

"I like guys who are into sex. It's not like casual sex makes you slutty or anything."

---Random person ass-grabs another random person--

^ "Ah! (mild disgust) You jerk! (proceeds to grab closest ass to her/him)."

--Something supposed to come off smooth and deeply thought out that's sexual, but comes off brain-dead to anyone with minor interpretor intelligence. X_person who said it still thinks he/she is immensely clever and insists you don't know what they meant--

9. My math teacher is a perfectionist.

Makes for great math lessons in class when he fails to explain things--but assumes it's everyone elses fault in the class.

It's funny how he tries to break down most of his examples into things football related.

Congrats, buddy.

10. Prom

Prom is supposed to be a fun event to hang out with friends. At my school--prom is where you and everyone you know gathers in a small airport dance floor and mingle around like animals at a zoo where all the onlookers (parents, teachers, etc) can take photos and pick out their favorite animal to watch graze for the evening.

Best of all! In a small school, girls and dudes are both in low demand. If a girl wants to go to prom with you--you basically have to submit or become the newest labelled prick of the school.

It's basically something that should be great, but is always ruined one way or another.

Think of it like going to a great pro sporting event. The game is great, you don't get to do it often, but some way or another, you get fucked over by some sort of annoyance that generally ruins the overall experience.

By the way...

Will you go to prom with me?

> I have submitted the question. You will go with me or I will tell all of my female companions to team up on you like angry sailors.

Well...Will you?

ShadowNINJA007
Aug 21, 2004, 05:43 PM
actually, I like the school, the people there, even most of the teachers. Its the freaking people in charge I hate with their lame rules.

Aredhel
Aug 22, 2004, 06:12 PM
On 2004-08-17 23:13, AUTO_ wrote:

5. School starts at 8:25

OK, school for me used to start at 8:35. You would think that 10 minutes doesn't mean much.

You're fucking wrong!

Early mornings suck for me to begin with--and it doesn't help that you get harsh punishment for being tardy. Generally I wake up at 8 thinking 'no problem--I can make it to school'. I was tardy king last year, and it's not a reputation I enjoy.

All I can say is that I miss those 10 minutes SO FUCKING BAD IT HURTS!

you... lucky... little... shit! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

School started for us at 7:20... a.m.... XP

My, uh...friend's school starts at 7:20 as well and she lives 1200 miles away from where I went to High School - what gives??? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Most of the stuff you named was quite similar to the High school I went to - generally, however much people hated it, labels were 99% correct. You had your potheads, your dumb, conservative jocks, your raging Christians, your anime fans, freaks, sluts, cripples, geeks, retards, hippies, intellectuals and any combination in between. Of most interest were my occaisonal friend who happened to be an intellectual drug-user.... hmm.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Appreciate it now - the world is far harsher than your cloistered little pot of easiness. The real world isn't quite so decided in how/who it is: maybe people just forget along the way?