PDA

View Full Version : Updated Trade Goodies List

Zaen
Feb 21, 2001, 06:40 AM
Here we go again with the trades and whatnot. I got a few more items on my last go-around, and I figured I'd try and pawn 'em off here before I'm reduced to selling stuff in-game, which is really not the high point of the Phantasy Star Online experience. Anyways, here's the goods! Drop me a line if you see something you want. Just because an item's not on my want list doesn't mean I might not want something new or different that could be brought to my attention.

--TRADES LIST--

DRAGON SLAYER +4

SOUL EATER +6

(2) DB'S SABER +3

VARISTA +1

VARISTA +2

(2) VARISTA +3 (I'm so tired of getting these things.)

VISK~235W

VISK~235W +1

M&A60 VISE

M&A60 VISE +5

ALIVE AQHU +3

CLUB OF LACONIUM

CLUB OF LACONIUM +2

CLUB OF LACONIUM +3

BRAVE KNUCKLE +15

SACRED GUARD

(3) DIVINITY BARRIER

PROTO REGENE GEAR

Book of KATANA3

--WANTS LIST--

OROTIAGITO

DOUBLE SABER

PHOTON CLAW

CHAIN SAWD

S-BEAT'S BLADE

DISKA OF LIBERATOR

Book of KATANA1

Book of KATANA2

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Zaen on 2001-02-21 03:43 ]</font>

rK_Omega
Feb 21, 2001, 07:13 AM
I have a LAST SURVIVOR+9 you might be interested in if your'e a hunter. It's a sword I cant equip since im a ranger. Its stats are:

ATP + 298
ATA + 25
HP + 20
Weapon type = sword
Required ATP = 470
Max grinder = +9
Stars: 09/10

Description:
"A sword said to protect its bearer in any battle. Its special attack steals HP."

Im interested in your Soul Eater, Visk, and M&A60 Vise. Reply if interested.

Zaen
Feb 21, 2001, 07:49 AM
Hm.. sounds pretty good, and I have an affinity for weapons that hit multiple enemies. Besides, I need to drown my sorrows in some new goodies after discovering that my new Agito was not only fake, but a pretty weak fake at that. And seeing as how I'm not particularly attached to the VISK because I can't use it, or the VISE because I've got a spare, I'll give you those for it. If there are any further trades or negotiations for this current one, let me know.

rK_Omega
Feb 21, 2001, 07:53 AM
If you throw in the Soul Eater also, you have a deal. I have two of these swords thats why you might see another post on it. Ill save this one for you. If you want we can go online in PSO and meet up in a game to work out details.

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 07:54 AM
I'll trade you a green photon claw +6 for the proto regen gear if it's the kind that works.
And if you somehow have or can get a twin brand or stag cutlery, I'll give you a Flame Visit +7 and two double saber +20s and whatever else you may want....

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Llaith on 2001-02-21 04:55 ]</font>

KarnaJ
Feb 21, 2001, 07:57 AM
Hey Llaith, I've got a stag cutlery, I'll take you up on that flame visit. Interested?

Zaen
Feb 21, 2001, 07:59 AM
Hm.. I'm a bit hesitant to get rid of the Soul Eater. I've had it for a while, and it'd be a shame to give it up on a whim. I'll give it some consideration, though.

To Llaith: sorry, the Proto Regene Gear is broken. I think the Regenerate Gear is what you're looking for.

rK_Omega
Feb 21, 2001, 08:04 AM
Well the Soul Eater is easy to get. Im just too lazy to do the quests. If you do decide to trade it to me here's an easy way to get another one. Go here:

http://www.tomeeboy.com/kageki/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=7&categories=Codes/Secrets

Zaen
Feb 21, 2001, 08:16 AM
I did the quest myself. That's how I got it so early on, and the main reason why I'm so apprehensive about getting rid of it. That series of quests was a pain, and I'm really not looking forward to doing it again. I think I'll wait on the Last Survivor. A friend of mine seems to come into decent special sword weaponry a lot, so I'll see if he's got anything along those lines before I make any decisions.

rK_Omega
Feb 21, 2001, 08:53 AM
I could just try to get the Soul Eater myself. Hehe I need the EXP anyway. Well, I need some guns so if your'e still interested ill trade my Last Survivor for the Visk and Vise. Maybe a DB Saber too since theyre common? If not visk and vise are fine. let me know.

Zaen
Feb 21, 2001, 05:30 PM
That's an acceptable trade, and I'll throw in the DB's Saber +3 because you asked so nicely. I'm usually around Puck 15 between the hours of 8:30 PM Central, and 3:30 AM. You already know my name. Look for a hunter with pale blue hair and a drab olive outfit. Reply with an acceptable time, and I'll try and meet your schedule.

Zaen
Feb 22, 2001, 05:22 AM
Well, I -WOULD- have been there around those hours if the server weren't doing flip-flops all night. If you're still interested, the goods are still available.

JaDe
Feb 22, 2001, 07:24 AM
Hey i would like that brave knucle of yours...would u like to trade it..i have a spare photon claw +6......reply if your interested..

Zaen
Feb 22, 2001, 07:38 AM
You've got yourself a deal. I had a pair of claws like that once, but lost them to a boss and a server timeout. Like I said, I'm usually on Puck 15 if you want to find me, but if you'd prefer, name a time and a place and I'll try and make it.

Zaen
Feb 22, 2001, 08:12 PM
Well? Is the trade still on, or what? The knuckles have been grindered up since the last time we talked, and I'm still willing to trade 'em out.

rK_Omega
Feb 22, 2001, 08:21 PM
Ok I agree to the trade. Sorry about the delay but the boards go down a lot. email me at [email protected] or icq me at 25700470 with a time good for you and what block. I live in CA so sometime tonight after 11 or 12 am my time is good. My name in the game is [rK]Omega and im a black ranger with a black helmet.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: rK_Omega on 2001-02-22 17:25 ]</font>