PDA

View Full Version : The Story of Your Post...Sef Style!



Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 06:00 PM
I'd like to begin by saying that there's one man who inspired me to make this. Frink this one is for you man. It's almost a tribute to a great man and mod...And God. Whoo! Go FKL.

So let's get this thing started, yeah?

Alright, usually when I talk to you all, I've got this look on my face.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

If you get on my good side, you'd see this expression. Be proud!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

Hit the other side of the spectrum and you'll see a side of me your probably don't wanna experience.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

Suppose you ask me a question and I've go the perfect answer for you. This looks got it goin on.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

What's that? What if I don't have the answer? Well, you'll get a slightly puzzled me. Don't ask me those kinda questions.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

Ladies? Suppose you've flattered me. This pic is for you. <3 (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=88525&forum=14)

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

Guys? On my cool side? You get the awesome, cool, buddy Sef. Wham!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

I said I hate you? Yeah, I probably meant it, and this is what's going on with me when I said it.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

And last but not least...This is the best one I could come up with.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

I hope this was as good for you as it was for me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sayara
Aug 15, 2004, 06:02 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Thats SsakciK!

Scrub
Aug 15, 2004, 06:04 PM
Guess what I'm feeling right now.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 06:09 PM
Well...Scrub, I dunno...It might be a little advanced for you.

navci
Aug 15, 2004, 06:10 PM
Gahahahahahaha http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Funny. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh wait, I mean. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Sagasu
Aug 15, 2004, 06:12 PM
I've got one emotion to explain them all,

damn you.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Daikarin
Aug 15, 2004, 06:15 PM
So many Sefs... Make them go away! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

By the way, how was the breeze in your neighbourhood? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 06:15 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:12, Sagasu wrote:
I've got one emotion to explain them all,

damn you.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif


Geez! Are you still upset about the spoon and the farm?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 06:18 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:15, Even_Jin wrote:
So many Sefs... Make them go away! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

By the way, how was the breeze in your neighbourhood? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif



I had one emotion all through Charley.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nfonewn12.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

-Z
Aug 15, 2004, 06:19 PM
this is me when i'm reading these coppies

~_^

heh, but you were original sef. i gotta commend you for that ^_^

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 06:23 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:19, -Z wrote:
this is me when i'm reading these coppies

~_^

heh, but you were original sef. i gotta commend you for that ^_^


*Takes a bow.*

Thank you, thank you. I try.

...

No I don't. These kinda threads just make themselves. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

astuarlen
Aug 15, 2004, 06:31 PM
Sef, thou art truly a man of many faces. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif The mischievous twinkle in your eyes, the candid smile, the distinctive nose--it all adds up to a face the gods might envy!

Do I sense inspiration clawing its way up my throat, or is it merely lunch? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 06:41 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:31, astuarlen wrote:
Sef, thou art truly a man of many faces. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif The mischievous twinkle in your eyes, the candid smile, the distinctive nose--it all adds up to a face the gods might envy!

Do I sense inspiration clawing its way up my throat, or is it merely lunch? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif


If it's lunch, give me some. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sagasu
Aug 15, 2004, 06:44 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:31, astuarlen wrote:
Sef, thou art truly a man of many faces. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif The mischievous twinkle in your eyes, the candid smile, the distinctive nose--it all adds up to a face the gods might envy!

Do I sense inspiration clawing its way up my throat, or is it merely lunch? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif



Get to the point.

astuarlen
Aug 15, 2004, 06:48 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:44, Sagasu wrote:


On 2004-08-15 16:31, astuarlen wrote:
Sef, thou art truly a man of many faces. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif The mischievous twinkle in your eyes, the candid smile, the distinctive nose--it all adds up to a face the gods might envy!

Do I sense inspiration clawing its way up my throat, or is it merely lunch? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif



Get to the point.



Groucho Marx http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Care for some regurgitated humos and chicken, Sagasu?

Sagasu
Aug 15, 2004, 06:50 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:48, astuarlen wrote:

Groucho Marx http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Care for some regurgitated humos and chicken, Sagasu?



Only if it came from yours truly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 06:55 PM
Hmmm...I'd hit it.

Oh wait. Wrong thing...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I'll take some regurgitated stuff.

Sagasu
Aug 15, 2004, 07:06 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:55, Sef wrote:
Hmmm...I'd hit it.

Oh wait. Wrong thing...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I'll take some regurgitated stuff.



I don't intend on sharing.

astuarlen
Aug 15, 2004, 07:07 PM
On 2004-08-15 16:55, Sef wrote:
Hmmm...I'd hit it.

Oh wait. Wrong thing...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I'll take some regurgitated stuff.


That'll be [email protected], sir. Enjoy! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 07:09 PM
On 2004-08-15 17:07, astuarlen wrote:


On 2004-08-15 16:55, Sef wrote:
Hmmm...I'd hit it.

Oh wait. Wrong thing...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I'll take some regurgitated stuff.


That'll be [email protected], sir. Enjoy! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif


For which one? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Mixfortune
Aug 15, 2004, 07:56 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nhumar19.gif

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 08:02 PM
On 2004-08-15 17:56, Mixfortune wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nhumar19.gif


CURSES!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sagasu
Aug 15, 2004, 08:08 PM
On 2004-08-15 18:02, Sef wrote:


On 2004-08-15 17:56, Mixfortune wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/Nhumar19.gif


CURSES!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif



http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 08:27 PM
I remember my days with that avatar. They're over now! Be gone! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Outrider
Aug 15, 2004, 08:38 PM
Just want to restate it:

For the record, if I ever change my avatar, it will be to that one.

astuarlen
Aug 15, 2004, 08:44 PM
On 2004-08-15 18:27, Sef wrote:
I remember my days with that avatar. They're over now! Be gone! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif


B-b-b-but that avatar has a gentle innocence to it--a wide-eyed, open-mouthed expression of wonder at the world. I, for one, like it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleepy.gif

Sef
Aug 15, 2004, 08:56 PM
I kinda miss it, but I'm growing attached to this one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

TheOneHero
Aug 15, 2004, 09:19 PM
On 2004-08-15 18:56, Sef wrote:
I kinda miss it, but I'm growing attached to this one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif



And sadly...im growing attached to my new one... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sagasu
Aug 15, 2004, 09:30 PM
On 2004-08-15 19:19, TheOneHero wrote:


On 2004-08-15 18:56, Sef wrote:
I kinda miss it, but I'm growing attached to this one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif



And sadly...im growing attached to my new one... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif



Please don't mind my gentle objection to your statement..


http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

TheOneHero
Aug 15, 2004, 09:33 PM
On 2004-08-15 19:30, Sagasu wrote:


On 2004-08-15 19:19, TheOneHero wrote:


On 2004-08-15 18:56, Sef wrote:
I kinda miss it, but I'm growing attached to this one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif



And sadly...im growing attached to my new one... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif



Please don't mind my gentle objection to your statement..


http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif



http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

PJ
Aug 15, 2004, 10:06 PM
When you see SUPAH CHAO as a girl you see herhim as
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/xzy9.jpg

When you see SUPAH CHAO as a boy, you see herhim as
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/xzy9.jpg

When SUPAH CHAO disapproves of topics, you see
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/xzy9.jpg

Sef
Aug 16, 2004, 02:44 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

or

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif