PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ramar equipment (Good or Bad)

dv_Solus
Aug 15, 2004, 08:56 PM
I want to make a ramar soon so i'll need some weapons, accesories, etc. I'll trade for ur good or bad stuff.

Here's some of the stuff i have

Sabers

10 DB's Sabers
5 Kaladbolgs
1 Elysion

Swords

7 Flowen's Swords
7 Lasts Survivors
11 Dragon Slayers

Daggers

1 Blade Dance
1 Bloody Art

Diskas

1 Diska of Liberator
1 Diska of Braveman

Guns

1 Varista
2 Visks
3 Wals MK 2s
7 Justys
1 guilty light

Clubs

1 Club of Laconium
1 Mace of Adaman
1 Club of zumiuran

Claws/Fists

2 Photon Claws
1 Silence Claw
3 Angry Fists

Double Weapons

1 Yamato
1 Double Saber
1 Stag Cutlery

Partisans
1 Vjaya
1 Gae Bolg

Armor/Shields

1 Graviton Plate
1 Combat Gear
1 Regenerate Gear
1 resta merge

Body Parts (Can be made into weapons if requested)

1 booma's right arm
1 gigobooma's right arm
2 S-beat's arms

9* weapons

9* Diskas
9* Gungnirs
9* Rippers
9* Caliburs

Tech Disks

1 Zalure lvl 30
1 Jellen lvl 27
1 Anti lvl 4
1 Gifoie lvl 27
1 Shifta lvl 27
1 Resta lvl 30

Amplifiers

1 amplifier of shifta
2 amplifier's of foie

Misc.

lot's of scape doll's and grinders
2 mags

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dv_Solus on 2004-08-16 16:46 ]</font>

digigram
Aug 15, 2004, 11:57 PM
I can give you a:

WALS rifle
Visk
Red handgun
Charge launcher with 45% hit
a full Custom set:frame,barrier,gun(when i'm done with it soon)
MA60 vise

for your chainsawd. all of my stuff is legit, as you asked before.

psosucksall
Aug 16, 2004, 02:35 PM
This whole Pso game is all Bullshet

dv_Solus
Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM
I'm liking ur deal digigram ^_^

How many slots does the custom frame have?

digigram
Aug 16, 2004, 04:59 PM
and the gun has decent percents on the normals but has 10% hit.

dv_Solus
Aug 16, 2004, 05:35 PM
Sounds good to me so if u wanna trade that stuff for the chainsawd we can set up a time

dv_Solus
Aug 20, 2004, 11:25 AM
Any other offers?

Talim
Aug 22, 2004, 08:26 AM
Since you have more than one S-beat's arms, do you think that i could have one? I am a hucaseal and the problem is that i got a Pinkal section I.D., and being a hunter that makes getting decent weapons very rare, very, very rare. So do you think i can have one? Please?

dv_Solus
Aug 22, 2004, 09:18 AM
would u be willing to trade anything for it?

It doesn't have to be good.

Talim
Aug 22, 2004, 12:58 PM
i cant remeber, its kind of hard to explain. you see i dont have PSO yet, but my friend does, and he allowed me to make my hucaseal on his gamecube with my memory card, and he spent the night over at my house and i got my character upto a level 23, my friend is a 66 fonewmn, and he helped me level. i have some decent stuff but much great stuff. i think he has some laconium staffs that he would trade for me, i have some soul barriers, and some fire barriers i think.i also have some other stuff i cant remeber.

Talim
Aug 22, 2004, 02:19 PM
i am incredibly sorry for how bad my last post was. i was in a rush. here i will restate it where other people can understand it. i dont have PSO yet, i am ten dollars away from getting it. my friend allowed me to create my character ahead of time by using my memory card, and his PSO. he has given me some good stuff, but as you probably know the s-beat arms make one of the best weapons for a hucaseal, and would like to get them to use when i get a high enough level. my friend has quite a few staffs and wands, that he would probably trade for me, he recently got a phsyco wand, so he doesnt want those other wands anymore.on my account i have some decent weapons that he gave me, for trade(dont laugh plz) i have some soul barriers, and some armor.

Joshie
Aug 22, 2004, 02:41 PM
ok what are the models on the Flowen's Swords?
if one of em are 3077 then you can kiss all your needs good buy.

dv_Solus
Aug 22, 2004, 02:42 PM
i'm a little hesitant to give it up but i'll definitely hold on to it for u. Do u have any grinders, photon drops, does ur friend have any extra rares besides club of laconium, mace of adaman, and club of zumiuran?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dv_Solus on 2004-08-22 12:43 ]</font>

dv_Solus
Aug 22, 2004, 02:48 PM
Dang it!

All i have is the 3064. You still want to kiss all my needs goodbye http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dv_Solus on 2004-08-22 12:49 ]</font>