PDA

View Full Version : FUCK stupid Ep 1/2 guide

Dillon133
Aug 16, 2004, 02:20 AM
ive searched online for hour's and hour's and i cant find a place to buy this damn guide i lost on ebay once and wished id bet 30$ but thats my life regret someone give me a link to somwhere they sell it so i can get one i love those guides i read them all the time just for kicks but i never read the ep one so to add my rant point RANT! FUCK ! I WANT IT!RANT! FUCK ! I WANT IT!RANT! FUCK ! I WANT IT!RANT! FUCK ! I WANT IT!RANT! FUCK ! I WANT IT!RANT! FUCK ! I WANT IT!RANT! FUCK ! I WANT IT!RANT! FUCK ! IRANT! FUCK ! I WANT IT! WANT IT! SOMEONE SELL ME ONE...thank you

Garanz2
Aug 16, 2004, 02:45 AM
Notice that this site contains 100% comprehensive guides on the game, far beyond the guidebook. People have spent a long time setting them up, so you won't need to buy some silly guide.

And get a ranting lesson. Right now, I'm laughing my ass off at you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-08-16 00:45 ]</font>

darthsaber9x9
Aug 16, 2004, 05:11 AM
seriously, this site is far better than any guidebook

Ketchup345
Aug 16, 2004, 09:33 AM
If you are talking about the Versus guide book for Ep 1&2:
I agree with the others. Don't even bother. The only thing it really has that is worth it are offline Maps and quests (including Soul Eater and Weapons side quests) and the basic-9* weapon charts. It really isn't worth getting if you are a frequent visitor of this site.

Things it doesn't include that it says it does:
Ultimate Tactics (it gives enemy Ultimate HP only, no tech resists, no strategies)
Battle and Challenge Mode (no mention of either of these)
All Weapons (I know that at least a few are left out)
Secrets (it gives some, but gives false info such as Love Rappies being only availible online at Valentine's Day)
Characters (it has this, but the info is incredibly wrong, almost to the point of being laughable).

Also, it gives some wrong info on the ID chart (says Pinkal finds higher level tech disks)

hucasts_rock
Aug 16, 2004, 11:43 AM
Yeah, it's definately not worth the money. The guide has a bunch of typos, nearly every single new ep2 rare mag is spelled wrong, they call a HUcast a RAcast -__-, they say that jellen and zalure aren't worth casting and don't work on bosses, and there's a lot more. If you have the Dreamcast Version 1 guide of PSO, then you basically have the entire Ep1&2 guide minus about 20 pages.

tor
Aug 16, 2004, 11:57 AM
On 2004-08-16 09:43, hucasts_rock wrote:
Yeah, it's definately not worth the money. The guide has a bunch of typos, nearly every single new ep2 rare mag is spelled wrong, they call a HUcast a RAcast -__-, they say that jellen and zalure aren't worth casting and don't work on bosses, and there's a lot more. If you have the Dreamcast Version 1 guide of PSO, then you basically have the entire Ep1&2 guide minus about 20 pages.

They also call Hildebears Grass Assasins.

ABDUR101
Aug 16, 2004, 01:01 PM
Welcome to PSOW.

I would'nt have bought those damn guide books before PSOW's userbase had all the info, all I've ever heard was bad about them, expecially Versus.

Use this site for all of your needs, it covers every version of PSO released to date, and practically every aspect of each game.

And next time, if you're going to rant, keep the needless "RANT! FUCK! RANT!" out at the end, it's not needed.

Eihwaz
Aug 16, 2004, 01:12 PM
Like everyone else said, the Versus guide for PSO sucks horribly. PSOW has virtually everything you need to know about PSO, and is free, to boot. Sounds nice, eh?

And you don't need to say "RANT! FUCK!" at the end of your Rants. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Armok
Aug 16, 2004, 01:55 PM
They have printable charts and stuff here. Plus ask any questions in the forum and some one should answer them.