PDA

View Full Version : A Random Note Most People Won't Care About

Sord
Aug 17, 2004, 02:56 AM
yeah, well, I have school starting tomorow, so this means I will probably not be on late, even on friday and saturday nights, as I'll more than likely be trying to chill with my friends and ignore school. In fact, I might be on hardly at all (for my time frame anyways) I'm guessing maybe one to two hours max, but there's no real telling.

Scrub
Aug 17, 2004, 02:59 AM
You people sure start school early.n_n; I thought starting on the 30th was early and was complaining...

Good luck. I'm sure it'll be nice to see your friends after being away for so long...I wish I could look forward to that..I don't even get to say goodbye to most of my friends... ._.; Okay, I'm gonna stop posting before I break down and cry. I already feel the Tear-Pain...

Kadavreski
Aug 17, 2004, 03:09 AM
On 2004-08-17 00:59, Scrub wrote:
You people sure start school early.n_n; I thought starting on the 30th was early and was complaining...

Good luck. I'm sure it'll be nice to see your friends after being away for so long...I wish I could look forward to that..I don't even get to say goodbye to most of my friends... ._.; Okay, I'm gonna stop posting before I break down and cry. I already feel the Tear-Pain...

my best friend moved to spain ;_;

anyway, good luck sord!