PDA

View Full Version : Misinterpretation

PJ
Aug 17, 2004, 09:49 AM
Actually, this is a really small and dumb rant, but it get's to me...

People seem to think that Sonic Team said that Episode 3 would be the last PSO.

Although I don't have the Nintendo Power with the exact quote, they said it would be the last PSO in that storyline (Pioneer 2/Ragol). Even the little comment at the bottom of the page Nintendo said that it was the last PSO. Please, read your interview over >_<

Although technically, I want to also make a point that PSU can't be really said as PSO2, since on the PSU website during the little movie it says both, "PSO2?" and "PS5?"

Don't worry about my sanity, I've just been talking to more people on Messenger http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Armok
Aug 17, 2004, 01:30 PM
Yer people are idiots. PSU is just a ps based online game without the red rico/dark falz storyline (whihc was ruined by ep3 anyway which made no sense card technology BS).

Anyway it may follow older series story and not the pso one but most likely it will play similar to pso 1+2.

Sef
Aug 17, 2004, 03:32 PM
What if it ends up being both?

PS5 and PSO2?

Sharkyland
Aug 18, 2004, 03:47 PM
I was more thinking the PSO storyline (Ragol, Coral, C.A.R.D. Technology) not PS itself.

BogusKun
Aug 20, 2004, 04:12 AM
Expect PSU to sport some of the content from PSO... (For you new people, PSO sported content from the OLDER games)

And surely it will carry on some new detail.

PSUniverse is going to be a whole new Phantasy Star, so don't worry about that.