PDA

View Full Version : Various Stuff for Trade

Kuraine
Feb 21, 2001, 08:09 AM
Allo! I'm rather new to this BBS, but I've been playing PSO since day one (in America that is...) Well, try as I may to find the rares that I want, I just can't... So I decided to list the rares I DO have in hopes that someone'll take interest in 'em. Well, without further ado...

-Weapons

Double Saber +20
Brave Knuckle
Flowen's Sword +3
Gae Bolg +9
Dragon Slayer +5
H&S25 Justice
Crush Bullet
Blade Dance +9
Bloody Art +3
Diska of Assassin +3

-Defence

Revival Garment
God/Legs--
God/Power
Angel/Mind+
Elf/Arm++ (2)
Spiritual Shield

-Other fun stuff

1 Power Material
4 Mind Materials
2 Evade Materials
3 HP Materials
1 Defence Material
4 Hit Materials
Many many *grinders

So, yeah.. I'm prettymuch looking for rare weapons that I don't have (that would be... most of them c.c) But most specifically (in order of interest) S-Beat's Blades, Chain Sawd, and either Mag Cell.

You can either respond to this post if you're interested in my assorted stuff, or you can email me at [email protected]

~Trent "Raven" Kuraine

rK_Omega
Feb 21, 2001, 09:04 AM
I have a rare sword called Last Survivor. I cant use since im a ranger but if youre a hunter its VERY strong. Here are the stats:

ATP + 298
ATA + 25
HP + 20
Weapon type = sword
Required ATP = 470
Max grinder = +9
Stars: 09/10

Description:
"A sword said to protect its bearer in any battle. Its special attack steals HP."

I will trade it for your double saber or crush bullet.

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 09:05 AM
What's a revival garment?

Guardian
Feb 21, 2001, 12:54 PM
I'm interested in your revival garment and your diska (if it is not the slicer of assassin). Here is my trade list:

Mag Cell 502: one of the rarest items in the game. Transforms your common-looking mag that everyone and their mom has into a super rare critter-like mag (see the excellent mag guide at www.gamefaqs.com). What I want for this is very simple: one Twin Brand, one Victor Axe, and one Hero/Ability-- or best offer. If the offer doesn?t at least contain a Twin Brand and Victor Axe, however, I?m unlikely to accept it.

Double Saber (+20): the granddaddy of special weapons; makes you look like Darth Maul if that appeals to you.

Soul Eater: a giant red scythe, worthy of the grim reaper.

Photon Claw: be like Wolverine

S-Beat Blade +25: in my opinion the best weapon in the game due to its very high one-hit-kill probability; would only trade this for a comparable item such as twin brand, mag cell, etc.

Delsaber?s Buster: cannot be obtained without a lot of offline work

Level 125ish USHASU mag that has been fed a diet EXCLUSIVELY of trifluids (up to mind level around 95, costing more than 1 million meseta in trifluids and a LOT of time); IQ is 200 and synch is at or near 120

Last Survivor: mine have very high bonuses to monster types

Cross Slash: very rare saber, description is "leaves cross-shaped scars in victim's chest"

Varista

M&AQ 60 VISE

DB's Saber

Blade Dance

Dragon Slayer

Club of Loconium

Battle Verge

Fire Scepter AGNI

Visk 235W

Crush Bullet

H&S 25 Justice

Flowen's Sword

Brionac

Slicer of Assassin

Meteor Smash

Parasite Wear Del Rol, 1 slot

Celestial Shield (12 star shield)

-Guardian

Kuraine
Feb 21, 2001, 05:03 PM
Llaith> The Revival Garment is somthin' I found in the Caves, and it's prettymuch like the opposite of Parasite Wear. As opposed to gradually killing you (heh), it gradually heals you.

Guardian> Oops, my mistake.. That Assassin is a slicer, not a diska. Sorry 'bout that. But yeah, if you're interested in the Revival Garment, feel free to make an offer.. I'm not exactly the best one to do so.

~Trent "Raven" Kuraine

Tkc613
Feb 22, 2001, 07:50 AM
Kuraine, as the Revival Garment is not listed on the rare items page here, why don't you email the stats? The address is down there on the left column. =]

Guardian
Feb 22, 2001, 12:41 PM
Kuraine: can you describe the quote and stats on the garment? Is it armor? How many slots? What DEF bonus does it give you? What EVD bonus does it add? How quickly does it fill your hit points?

Depending on your answer, how about my S-beat Blades +25 (maxed) for your Revival Garment? My blades have no negative percentages and have been lovingly oiled daily http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

-Guardian
ICQ me at 5896613 if possible-- much more efficient way to communicate.