PDA

View Full Version : good trade?

Aug 19, 2004, 03:35 AM
I made a trade but i don't know if it was a good trade. so i wan't your opinion about my trade.
i trade my 2 luck materials, 3 pow materials and a yasminkov 9000m for asuka, pb/create, sange and a demolition comet.

Kadavreski
Aug 19, 2004, 03:46 AM
...if your legit, its bad news....i have a slight feeling they may be dupes...

if not, congrats! it were a good trade!

sonic_blast
Aug 19, 2004, 04:08 AM
i really don't think its a good trade.
all the items you traded for: PB/Create, can be easily obtained with a whitil, infact i have like 6 of them; sange, can be piped; demo comet, can be piped; i would say the only better one is asuka
and your yas9000.....it goes into the uber rare section i think......
quantity wise, it may look as if its a good trade, but uberness wise...not really

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sonic_blast on 2004-08-19 02:12 ]</font>

Ghost_01
Aug 19, 2004, 07:04 AM
sorry, but I have the same opinion as sonic_blast, they are very easy to find and asuka isn't that hard to get too. I tought Pinkal tempel boss 1/6 or something (I can be mistaking http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

tennis_guy
Aug 19, 2004, 11:19 AM
You can get an Asuka with a Whitill, from Gol Dragon, 1/6

Aug 20, 2004, 04:10 AM
wel a yasminkov is not to hard to find. i found mine in the second temple run. and i don't have al te ID's to pine asuka and demolution comet.

PatserGOUKI
Aug 20, 2004, 04:47 AM
On 2004-08-20 02:10, 17 wrote:
wel a yasminkov is not to hard to find. i found mine in the second temple run. and i don't have al te ID's to pine asuka and demolution comet.

i trade my 2 luck materials, 3 pow materials and a yasminkov 9000m FOR Asuka, pb/create, sange and a demolition comet.

I will do this in Dutch for once, since he's Dutch:
Ik ga er idd van uit dat je legit bent... Die materials stellen helemaal niks voor die heb je zo gevonden. Dus das nooit een verlies. Alleen ik kan me niet voorstellen dat ik (als ik de andere items had en legit zou zijn) Een Asuka, Sange en Demo Comet zou ruilen voor een Yas 9000m. Dan ging ik zelf wel op zoek en daarom is het ook dat ik denk dat de items die je gekregen NIET LEGIT zijn. Ik wil je niet teleurstellen, en ik hoop dat je het begrijpt.

En de Yas 9000m is wel de moeilijkste om te vinden, maar het ligt aan de IDs die je hebt om de andere items te vinden. Een demo comet of een Sange voor de Yas 9000m zou kunnen, maar niet deze 3 voor een yas 9000m (met een mpaar mats, whatever...)

PatserGOUKI

zathura2
Aug 20, 2004, 05:26 AM
Well, you also have to think about how badly he wanted those weps.

It may or may not be the case here, but some people, (and I know you know some) would do or trade almost anything for a particular weapon or armor, simply because they liked the look, even if it was weaker than what they gave away.

I myself have been told that trading my legit yamigarasu for a Heart of Poumn was a bad trade, but the fact is, is that I disliked the look and attack patter of the Yami, and I really, really wanted the HoP for my HUnewearl.

Another weapon, which I would've traded quite a bit for, was a madam's parasol, since it's blue and fit my HUnewearl quite well. Fortunately my friend was generous, and simply gave it to me since he never planned on using it.

I know that in the future I'll do the same for other weapons. I'm not worried about power or attributes. I like to see things that look good on my chars, and make them unique, instead of simply decking them out in the most powerful armors and weps available.

Joshie
Aug 20, 2004, 08:47 AM
On 2004-08-19 01:46, mechgun_mike wrote:
...if your legit, its bad news....i have a slight feeling they may be dupes...

if not, congrats! it were a good trade!

well like mechgun_mike said legit-no illegit-whatever
if you dupe the item losses its legitness. so it does not matter you should still have a copy. so good trade.

Aug 21, 2004, 04:24 AM
al the items are legit. i know it for sure.
and i didn't use the yas9000m very much. the asuka and the demolution comet are now my standard equipment. in that way the trade is a bit better.