PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Final 3 items I want...

PatserGOUKI
Aug 19, 2004, 05:14 AM
Hi,

Im an item collector, play on GC, and im only seeking for 3 items.
I know they are hard to find or most people dont have them, but IF you have it, please tell me what u want, I hope I can help you out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The 3 items I look for are:
- UNTEKKED Double Cannon (MUST BE UNTEKKED!)
- Flowen's Sword AUW 3077
- S-Rank Windmill (EP II s-rank)

Just let me know, here or in PM, thank you

EDIT: I have 2 of them, only one item left: 3077...

PatserGOUKI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2004-08-22 18:45 ]</font>

Giezus
Aug 19, 2004, 05:46 AM
Srry to intrude and all, but you cant get an Untekked Double Cannon. If your going legit and REALLY want it youd need a Lavis Cannon and 2 Syncesta. And Syncesta comes as a unique item (i.e. no tekking involved) so you cant tell if its been duped or not. Best thing to do: Look for an untekked Lavis Cannon then hunt the Syncesta down yourself. Its hard to get but hey, the thrill of the hunt.

PatserGOUKI
Aug 19, 2004, 07:59 AM
On 2004-08-19 03:46, Giezus wrote:
Srry to intrude and all, but you cant get an Untekked Double Cannon. If your going legit and REALLY want it youd need a Lavis Cannon and 2 Syncesta. And Syncesta comes as a unique item (i.e. no tekking involved) so you cant tell if its been duped or not. Best thing to do: Look for an untekked Lavis Cannon then hunt the Syncesta down yourself. Its hard to get but hey, the thrill of the hunt.

Thank you, but I far from legit, and it is the item i really want... And YES an untekked double cannon is a hack, but i just want it...
I have the rest, look on my site, which is in my signature. Thanks for the explaining tho.

I thought I didn't say anything about being legit...

PatserGOUKI

PatserGOUKI
Aug 19, 2004, 08:02 AM
On 2004-08-19 03:46, Giezus wrote:
And Syncesta comes as a unique item (i.e. no tekking involved) so you cant tell if its been duped or not. Best thing to do: Look for an untekked Lavis Cannon then hunt the Syncesta down yourself. Its hard to get but hey, the thrill of the hunt.

And if you have an untekked lavis cannon, when u use syncesta, it become a tekked lavis blades... So thats no use...
untekked Double Cannon is like I said, a hack, im sorry If i offended anyone

PatserGOUKI