PDA

View Full Version : trade list,yo!!!

CaptainUSA
Feb 21, 2001, 08:15 AM
I just got a twin brand +3, last survivor +9 and a god/power.

anyone interested?

I NEED either a chaos bringer rifle or a flame visit or a inferno bazooka.

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 08:20 AM
Dude!!!!

I will give you Flame Visit +7, and anything else I own for the Twin Brand...e-mail me [email protected]

Please! The Twin Brand is only weapon in the game I really want...

faceless
Feb 21, 2001, 08:35 AM
i have an inferno bazooka +9
it's cooler than flame visit!
it halves HP instead of causing confusion

i'll throw in a god/power- or a god/mind too

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 08:42 AM
faceless, I know from your posts that you have a ton of rare stuff...I don't collect rares, there are very few items in the game I want, this is one of them. Can you at least give me a shot to negotiate with him first?

CaptainUSA
Feb 21, 2001, 09:04 AM
well that inferno bazooka sure does sound yummy and it does more damage than the flame visit..... what else you got besides the flame visit that you can tempt me with, Bra?

Llaith
Feb 21, 2001, 09:33 AM
Flame Visit is the only really good weapon I have so far, but in case any of this other stuff interests you; maybe you can use it to fuel some other trades with other people.

I can also throw in any of the following:

Double Saber +20
Brave Knuckle +24
Photon Claw +6
Gae Bolg +9(40% to dark)
Vjaya +1
Bloody Art +7
Slicer of Assassin +1
1980 Agito
1983 Agito
Delsaber's Buster
Gush Calibur

Like I said, I don't collect rares, I'm looking for specific items to build as good a character as I can, and the Twin Brand would be the best weapon I could personally use, which is why I am so desperate to get one.

Tank
Feb 21, 2001, 10:44 AM
Hmm, guilt. Interesting barganing tactic!

faceless
Feb 21, 2001, 10:55 AM
but i want it too!

okay, go ahead, i'll try and find someone else...

Guardian
Feb 21, 2001, 12:49 PM
I'm offering a MAG CELL 502 for a Twin Brand and Victor Axe. To whomever has the Twin Brand, consider the following:

-Your mag will forever be a part of your character (unless you sell him-- shame on you!). It cannot be stolen from you, unlike a weapon. When you die and get disconnected, you cannot lose your mag to the bowels of server to VMU lag. Your twin brand can be looted by a 12 year old kewld00d; your mag will simply laugh at him.

-With a mag cell, the unique mags you can create are wonderful-looking (they resemble critters rather than machines/add ons), and much more functional as well. Would you rather be using a twin brand with a generic mag, getting smacked down by a VHard rag rappy, or have a critter-like mag making you invincible every time your health drops below a third?

If you are interested in trading the Twin Brand and a Victor Axe for the Mag Cell 502, let me know. The Soniti mag that now sits on my shoulder (which arose from my first Mag Cell 502) is both adorable and priceless.

-Guardian ICQ 5896613

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-02-21 10:59 ]</font>

TheHangedMan
Feb 21, 2001, 01:50 PM
I can trade both flame visit and inferno bazooka for the twin brand.

CaptainUSA
Feb 21, 2001, 03:39 PM
you online now hangedman? Looks like we have a winner!!!!!

faceless
Feb 21, 2001, 03:45 PM
wow, what a deal.

CaptainUSA
Feb 21, 2001, 03:54 PM
faceless if you wanna trade i'm down too. just for the inferno bazooka. wanna meet online right now?

faceless
Feb 21, 2001, 03:55 PM
since llaith dropped the ball and the hangedman hasnt replied yet, i'm reinstating my offer...

faceless
Feb 21, 2001, 03:59 PM
wow... replied at the same time.... well, almost... check private message

faceless
Feb 21, 2001, 04:12 PM
pleasure doing business with ya http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

TheHangedMan
Feb 22, 2001, 04:55 AM
Ugh. I had problems connecting to the forum all day. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif Oh well... Maybe next time.