PDA

View Full Version : The girls hate me, maybe im an anti-pimp...

ShadowNINJA007
Aug 20, 2004, 10:27 PM
So im sarcastic, sue me!
Thats what happened a few years ago, I say one sarcastic remark and a girl hates me for a whole year.
I say another remark, except this one is out of a joking manner, and yet another girl holds a grudge against me.
I act stupid and this girl turns her nose up on me.

Why does it happen to me? Its not my fault is it?

AUTO_
Aug 20, 2004, 10:45 PM
I suppose it depends what you're saying...

Some things you say to women (even if they're in a joking manner) can leave you kicked to the curb for a long time until you redeem yourself.

The question is...

Is it worth it for her/them?
^ To redeem yourself

ShadowNINJA007
Aug 20, 2004, 11:06 PM
probly not..
but i dont care, it just seems that if I keep this up, all the cute girls will have a grudge against me so i might not get a prom date http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BogusKun
Aug 21, 2004, 02:52 AM
Hmmm... Just keep being yourself and someone will come for you. It worked for me ^_^_^_^_^

Armok
Aug 21, 2004, 02:57 AM
Indeed those who change for others eventually change back and thats what leads to relationship break down. Best to say 'look I'm a sacastic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif so the fuck what love it or leave it'.

Huggy fake 'nice' people should just die fucktards.

GothicAngel
Aug 21, 2004, 03:00 AM
Being sarcastic at the wrong time will earn you exile around girls. You should get used to it if you're a sarcastic person.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 21, 2004, 09:01 AM
On 2004-08-20 20:27, ShadowNINJA007 wrote:

Why does it happen to me? Its not my fault is it?

It's not just you, it's all over. It may not even be your fault, it's their nasty dispositions. When I was in high school, I didn't get to go to my prom either because the girls hated the fact that I even existed, even though I barely ever said anything to them at all, and when I did say anything, it was never sarcastic remarks. Hell, to this day, because of that, I now have the belief that women STILL hate the fact that I exist.

Deuce
Aug 21, 2004, 10:00 AM
It's your fault. Just don't say anything next time.

RicoRoyal
Aug 21, 2004, 11:25 AM
Don't change who your are. From extensive scientific research (in other words, IMO), I've found that it is nearly impossible to find a female partner who has a sense of humor and/or sense of sarcasm equivilant to that of their male counterpart. I'm by no means implying that girls can't laugh at the same shit guys do; I am however implying that girls are less likely to be in the same "zone" as a guy. It's all highly variable, and doesn't actually have anything to do with the physical differences between males and females. The two are simply brought up in different ways (why girls tend to play with dolls and guys with anything but).

Again, not all females are like this. But just look around you. Social molding has led to there being what on the internet? NO GIRLS (except a few of you; you know who you are). The same type of social molding leads to girls generally having completely distinct sense of humor (they still have it) than that of guys. You shouldn't change for anyone, but you should at least be more careful with what you say. Sure, you wont get yourself a prom date if you stay the same, but by at least watching your mouth, you can avoid making enemies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif. If you're lucky, you will find yourself a lucky lady who happens to have the same likes and dislikes as you. I found one (ONE!) certain girl who poked fun at old people falling and made fun of everything in the same manner as me. Guess what... yup, prom date. Keep an eye out, you never know when you'll meet someone special. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

EDIT: Just to make it a bit more clear what I was getting to:

1. Yes it is your fault
2. No, you should not change who you are
3. Just because you have a certain way of being, does not mean you can be rude to others (see four)
4. Keep yer' mouth shut http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (does not imply you will change)
5. Go play the Lotto

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2004-08-21 09:34 ]</font>

astuarlen
Aug 21, 2004, 02:21 PM
*puts on sage cap* Okay, I'm going to try to give you some advice from the female point of view. Mind you, it's all based on my own experience, and therefore does not apply to all women!

1. What you think is funny is not necessarily so to others. Using derogatory terms, even in a "joking manner", can still be offensive or in poor taste depending on the situation and/or audience. As Rico said, there are those who find tripping people funny, and there are those who prefer clever word humor. Do your research!

2. Don't try to "impress" a girl in whom you're interested; chances are, you'll either come off as full of yourself, a jerk, or just plain ridiculous. If you think she will appreciate your intelligence, show that you're intelligent by being respectful, considerate, etc.

3. Instead of looking for just a prom date, look for a friend. If you seem interested only in going out with her for this one night, she might not be too interested in you. And when considering who to ask, choose someone with whom you'd have a good time and be able to talk. Going out with someone you can't make conversation with is 0 fun, so it may be wise to find a girl with shared interests or the same sense of humor. Again, do some research (but no stalking http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)!

Now, I don't know what you said, but it sounds fairly serious, considering the reactions. Everyone makes ill-advised remarks at times, and the best thing to do is apologize sincerely. No need to make a spectacle of it, but try to make amends and not the same mistake again! Contrary to what Blue-Hawk believes, all women are not spiteful and mean-spirited, nor will most hate you for breathing the wrong way. Don't change to suit others (unless you have serious attitude problems http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) but don't expect anyone else to change either. I'm confident that if you put in enough effort, you can find at least one girl who will be your date and maybe even your friend. Good luck and don't forget your smile. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Guile
Aug 22, 2004, 02:13 AM
If a girl gets mad for a whole year off one comment it was either a hell of a comment or she is just stupid. Either way don't worry about it.
Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 22, 2004, 09:03 AM
On 2004-08-21 12:21, astuarlen wrote:

Contrary to what Blue-Hawk believes, all women are not spiteful and mean-spirited, nor will most hate you for breathing the wrong way.

I never said that pertains to him. That only seems to pertain to me. That's why I have outright stopped even attempting to ask a girl out 5 years ago. Yes, I did have a girlfriend, but it's been almost 4 years since we broke up and that's when I realized that I was not meant to be with anyone. I wasn't trying to say that others share the same destiny as I do, I was just using my failure with women as an attempt to make him try harder.

Also, keep one thing in mind- It's not always WHAT you say, it's also HOW you say it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Aredhel
Aug 22, 2004, 06:26 PM
I've never known someone who got in trouble for being silent.

Ya know that little voice in your head that tells you to make fun of women's shaving habits and the like IN FRONT of women? Yeah... might want to develop another little voice that says "STFU NOOBTARD!!!" every time the idiot voice wants to pine in. Just a little tip.

Anubis_
Aug 24, 2004, 08:46 AM
Hey look.. if your were sarcastic and you actually thought it was funny.. then its not your fault,, neither is it her fault.. its no ones frikin fault..

You were being honest,, you saw something weird and you made a weird comment.. It's not wrong, its just not always agree able..

Im a sarcastic ass guy,, I like sarcasm,, i think makes things more interesting than they really are,, but not everyone likes sarcasm,, I once new a really great girl that was decent in everyway possible, but she hated sarcasm,, it was my one downfall with her..

take it from a guy with alot of experience with meaningful relationships,, sarcasm is part of your charecter,, in order for a man and women to truely like each other, their charecters have to be compatible..

If sarcasim is how you get through the day, then keep it,, dont change for her unless you think its for the better..

as for the girl, tell her you were sorry and you didn't mean it,, i have to explain that alot to girls.. and don't beat yourself up over it, your not getting any younger,, theirs plenty of fish in the market.. .. or something like that..