PDA

View Full Version : Why does oroti suck so much

Agito_Master
Aug 21, 2004, 08:47 AM
i am posting this to show my annoyance at sonic team for making oroti such a pile of shit it is a rare item and is meant to be well good but it is fucking shit it is easily outdone by demo comet much easier to find might i add what is the point in oroti??

SpyroDi
Aug 21, 2004, 08:51 AM
Collection,perhaps? You might as well say the TJ-Sword is the better weapon out of all since it's easier to find. Besides,some people have different tastes of weapons. Sometimes I like to use Slicers,and just because they're weaker doesn't mean they're crap. You just need to use them effectively.

Gjl
Aug 21, 2004, 08:55 AM
On 2004-08-21 06:47, Agito_Master wrote:
i am posting this to show my annoyance at sonic team for making oroti such a pile of shit it is a rare item and is meant to be well good but it is fucking shit it is easily outdone by demo comet much easier to find might i add what is the point in oroti??

It and the special looks cool. What else do you want? And nobody said this game was ever balanced http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

If you want the most powerful weapon then find yourself some charge vulcans with hit. They make all the other weapons 'pointless' if you're concerned about damage. Charge vulcs are UGLY so I don't use em often. It's a lot more fun to pick weapons on appearance rather than damage http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Eihwaz
Aug 21, 2004, 09:36 AM

Well, SOMETHING has to be the strongest Katana in the game, doesn't it? All Katanas in general are fairly pointless, although a couple of them look pretty neat. Yamigarasu, anyone? >_>

EDIT: Squee, 1900 posts. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-08-21 07:41 ]</font>

KaFKa
Aug 21, 2004, 09:40 AM

punt00ation and grammuur ish g00d thingz, yesh?

its the second most powerful weapon in the game. i actually messed around with it for awile and found a good tech that banks off of it's huge ATP and somewhat quick first strike. you'll never get hit, but monsters fall slowly when they're in packs.

Tsudo_Plat
Aug 21, 2004, 11:44 AM
On 2004-08-21 07:40, KaFKa wrote:
punt00ation and grammuur ish g00d thingz, yesh?

LOL, You sound like that funny guy from Final Fantasy X-2....

anyways, heres a couple reasons why Oroti sucks soo much:

1) Horrible attack animation. For both Female and Male classes, although the Females have a slighty better animation IMO.

2) Not very easy to get.

3) High attack power needed to equip it. (This is in comparison to the 'normal' Agitos.)

4) Most ppl search for it, thus making it not quite as rare and cool to use as many of the other 'rare' items.

I agree that it sucks, but it doesn't suck too bad. I find it to be exceptionally good against Pan-Arms since my android can't zalure the dang thing, I bust this out and keep him frozen with Freeze Traps. Works pretty good.

I agree with everyone else as well. Sometimes 'Goodness' isn't a factor when using a weapon. My friend and I were using Twin Psychoguns for a while, not because they were good but because they looked cool and nobody else was using them! It makes the game fun and makes your character stand out from all the other HUmars, HUcasts, etc. that are running around on PSO.

Butoden
Aug 21, 2004, 12:14 PM
This has to be the third topic in which you bash Oroti, we know you hate it so stop whining.