PDA

View Full Version : i'm going deeper unground...

Kadavreski
Aug 24, 2004, 02:19 AM
Aooowww!

Yeah, you know they're gonna bring it down now They're gonna wreck it down, yeah

Somethin's come to rock me and I can't keep my head I've never seen the New York city streets when my leg'ers still treads I know I'm still better off standin' in the shaddows far from humans with guns but now it's too late there's no escape from what they have done

come on!

I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground

well I got to go deeper got to go much deeeeepeeeer yeah ha, heh they're gonna wreck it down yeah

stpdoooo ba-dudum daaw da daaw da da-daaw heah yeh, we gotta bring it down yah

some people with a pocket full of money and an eye full of hate take your pleasure with destruction of've everything that they try to create somebody tell me why this own mankind only tip of them touch heaven help them when they bite off more than they can chew and now it's too muuuuch

I'm goin' deeper underground, heah ooow there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town

I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground

Somethin's come to rock me and I can't keep my head I've never seen the New York city streets when my leg'ers still treads I know I'm still better off standin' in the shaddows far from humans with guns but now it's too late there's no escape from what they have done

I'm goin' deeper underground there's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground [background] I'm goin' I'm goin' I'm goin'....... I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin' deeper underground got to go, got to go deeeeepeeer deeeeepeeer, deeeeepeeer, yeah I'm goin' deeper underground got to go deeeeepeeer deeeeeee eeeeeee eeeeeee peeeeerrrrr gotta get down now

they're gonna bring it down yah they're gonna bring it down now they're gonna bring it dooooowwwwwwn I'm goin' deeper underground

yes...i can't really browse fkl anymore. ima get annoyed. meh, theses server errors are crazy...

Daikarin
Aug 24, 2004, 03:26 AM
http://mark2.s28.xrea.com/illust_jpg/z1.jpg

Kadavreski
Aug 24, 2004, 03:32 AM
wtf, mate?

Daikarin
Aug 24, 2004, 03:35 AM
On 2004-08-24 01:32, mechgun_mike wrote:
wtf, mate?

Don't tell me you don't know who that dude is, mate.

Kadavreski
Aug 24, 2004, 03:38 AM
mr. driller -_-

Kadavreski
Aug 24, 2004, 03:53 AM
Ima gonna kill this thread!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1365000/images/_1368963_dragila300.jpg