PDA

View Full Version : frink,...

KaFKa
Aug 26, 2004, 08:32 AM
im pretty sure that even though this is a spam forum, you cant do that...

Eanae
Aug 26, 2004, 08:33 AM
wow. look at all the stickies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Kadavreski
Aug 26, 2004, 08:43 AM
my beatiful topic got inored >=(

i don't get this.

we are SO gunna run out of bandwidth more.

Eanae
Aug 26, 2004, 08:45 AM
On 2004-08-26 06:43, mechgun_mike wrote:
my beatiful topic got inored >=(

i don't get this.

we are SO gunna run out of bandwidth more.

FKL Contest Renamed: Let's see how fast we can screw over psow!

geewj
Aug 26, 2004, 04:33 PM
Kafka, there was nothing power abusing about that. That's like saying eRUPT is abusing his power when he makes the mag farmer contest, or I abused my power when I changed the PSOW showdown.

The only reason I took it all down is because everyone seems to only want to complain about it. Only 2 or 3 of the people were able to cope with the idea that everything is just fine and the same, except that page one will have locked stickies for a day, and they'll need to click on page to to see the new topics. Heaven forbid.

If anyone honestly thinks it was power abusive then please, please PM eRUPT explaining exactly what happened.

Mike, you have no idea how the forums work. That whole thing had absolutly no effect on the bandwith usage at all, and to think so only screams that you have no idea what you're talking about.

EJ
Aug 26, 2004, 04:38 PM
wait..what contest is everyone talking bout. I don't see any contest thread. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif Did I miss something?

Kuea
Aug 26, 2004, 04:39 PM
>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

I wonder if mike understood that this time cause I told him that has no affect on bandwidth

navci
Aug 26, 2004, 04:43 PM
You people suck.
It was such a cool idea and I put in ass-loads of effort in to try to humilate frink and all you people did was complaining shit about it.

Look what you have done!!!!
My plans for making Frink make with blue curls avatar is now foiled.

AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!

EJ
Aug 26, 2004, 04:45 PM
not mines I really didn't know about this contest thingy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Outrider
Aug 26, 2004, 04:46 PM
I'm so confused.

navci
Aug 26, 2004, 04:49 PM
On 2004-08-26 14:46, Outrider wrote:
I'm so confused.

Long story short. Frink stickied a bunch of locked topics on FKL (like, the entire page 1) and made a contest about whichever got the most views win.

Some people are whiney and complaining about how their sucky and uninteresting topic can't go through to the first page and now Frink has abandoned the contest.

Thing is: nothing has changed really except you need to click page 2 to view your threads. But some people just can't HANDLE that much INFORMATION.

Boo them.

geewj
Aug 26, 2004, 04:52 PM
Anyways, it's over and done with. So we don't need a topic about it. If anyone really wants to know they can PM it or something.