PDA

View Full Version : The simplest things..

Scrub
Aug 27, 2004, 07:16 AM
..can make a very large impact on your life. All decisions you make can turn out to be a big thing. I couldn't sleep last night and was thinking of crap like this -

I met my now-girlfriend Sara in an online chatroom(Roleplaying Chatroom, specifically). Like always, I was away in the chat by myself, waiting for a friend or two to come by when they had time. So Sara came in, we introduced each other, and RP'd. If she had NEVER entered that chatroom, a simple Doubleclick, I would never have met her, fallen in love with her, kissed her, or anything.

Can anybody else think of a time when a very simple decision had a large impact on your life?

>_>; Sorry if this topic is dumb, but like I said, it was on my mind in my insomnia last night.

Skuda
Aug 27, 2004, 07:35 AM
awww. it warms my heart that another has fallen in love.

well, I'm jellous. (I'm not kidding)

hahaha!

hrmm... a small thing that made a big impact on my life... getting a job at McDonalds. yep. I didn't care about it at first, because I didn't want a job. now, I couldn't be happier. I have a tonne of new friends and have alot of fun working. so yah. Kudos to all my pals at McD's!

I'm missing them cuz I'll be in japan for two more months.